Chapter : 1/1 [oneshot]
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SiChul
Genre : romance, smut
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : male x male smex
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : The flirt at the bar turned into more than they thought.
A/N : I did it last night since I couldn't sleep~ I hope you like it, and excuse me if I made grammar errors. :)

"I loved what you did with the cherry."

The Road [1/2]

Title: The Road [1/2]
Rating: R
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk/Donghae, past!Yesung/Ryeowook, ninja!Ryeowook/Henry
Summary: The thing about zombie bites is that they never heal over. The slightest weakness in the immune system and the Z-virus, as it is called, will swoop in and start to change your very genetic make-up.
Notes: Zombie AU. A one-shot split into two posts because it's huge. 12,766 words.
Warning: Character death and gore

"I know we're not the most normal bunch of guys, but we work together and we keep each other safe, as much as we know how, and if you travel with us you might just make it to wherever it is that you're going."

Game Over [One-shot with Alternate Ending]

Title: Game Over [One-shot with Alternate Ending]
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, Drama, Slice of Life
Summary: He had always been the jerk in this so-called relationship. Kyuhyun thought that this thing he had with Sungmin is all a game and that the older man could only continue wishing. He pushed him away, ignored his feelings – and later regrets; regrets because it’s all too late. Life is the consequence, after all.

--

( “S-Sungmin-hyung…car accident…d-dead” )
Kyuhae holding hands GDA

Just as a friend

Title: Just as a friend 
Author: cablackwood 
Pairing: Kyuhae 
Rating: G 
Summary: This would be the Sunday that Kyuhyun would forever try to forget.
Words: 522 
A/N: This was written for asanashina over on tumblr. I couldn't send it to her so I thought I'd just post it over here. I hope you like it, sweetie ^^

And when Donghae would catch tears running down Kyuhyun’s face and ask why he was crying, Kyuhyun would respond “I’m just so happy for you,”
SELCAOFTHEYEAR

Of Suits, Spotlights, and First Times [1a+b/4]

Pairing(s): Main - Kyuhyun/Sungmin; Side - Hyukjae/Donghae, Hankyung/Heechul, various Super Junior/girls pairings
Genre: High School!AU, fluff, romance, slight angst, eventual smut; coming out fic; first time fic
Rating: PG-13 
Summary: Spotless reputations potentially soiled, imminent taunts, judging glances; Kyuhyun is willing to run the risk of attracting all of these things as long as he gets to take Sungmin to prom.
Challenge: 24/100 of the 100 Suju Fic Challenge
Notes: Even though Korean schools do not hold prom, my own prom is nigh, so I couldn't resist writing a fic with prom as its backdrop. Because of its prom theme, the school may come off as American, so if that distracts you, I apologize. Enjoy!

chapters: 1a. | 1b.
VicCK

A Storyteller's (Mis)Fortune - Part 3/3 [end]

Title: A Storyteller's (Mis)Fortune
Pairing: Junsu/Eunhyuk
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU/Drama/Romance
Length: 3-Shot
Disclaimer: I don't own any of them, their respective managements do. Plot is mine.
Summary: A young successor and a labor worker. Two men who meet by chance and build a friendship on fairy-tales; one listening and the other telling. Then, they take the risk of creating and living a story of their own-- together.

( Clothes. Clothes would be nice. )