April 17th, 2012

The Hidden Things (ch1)

Title: The Hidden Things
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: PG-13 will be higher in future
Genre: Angst/Drama
Warning: bad and inappropriate words, mentioned about sex
Summary: Hyukjae realized, everything will be uncovered sooner or later...
A/N: a repost from asianfanfic :)

“Just for your information Hyukjae. Lee Donghae is the hardest person that you can approach. He is so silent, rare to talk, I always sensed the dark aura surrounded him and he doesn’t like to have roommate, almost all the new transferred student asked to change room.”
kswhystyle
  • rhenny

KyuSung Drabble

Title: KyuSung Drabble
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance, Friendship, AU
Rating: G
Length: drabble
Prompt: apple
Summary: a weird random drabble starring KyuJobs and ChuckYe
Note: there might be a lot of errors... O_O I'm getting a bit cranky! LOL BTW Happy Birthday to blueicecreamxo and timmii_luvs ^^

"Just like you it is my duty to protect the world from him -- and more importantly, protect him from the world."
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Pandora's Box ch 10

Title: Pandora’s Box
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior, U-KISS, B1A4, KARA
Chapter: 10/?
Pairing: HyunJoong/KyuJong, JungMin/HyungJoon, YoungSaeng/JongWoon, KyuHyun/ZhouMi/RyeoWook
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Two years after the end of the Sylar war, the Proteus makes a strange and disturbing discovery. An echo of the past long thought buried tests the loyalties and bonds of everyone on board.
A/N: Sequel to Proteus. Crossover with Super Junior, U-KISS

A Shinbi be overdramatic? Who would have thought that could happen.
Sungmin <3

When Will Things Go Right [4/4]

Title : When Will Things Go Right
Chapter : 4/4
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : angst, drama, slight smut
Rating : R
Warnings : male x male 
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Kyuhyun and Sungmin realize something goes wrong in their relationship and they try to fix it.
A/N : Nothing much to say, just made another KyuMin fic for you guys. I hope you enjoy it! ^^ 
Previews chapters :   [ 1 ][ 2 ][ 3 ]

"My precious Sungminnie... Will you marry me?"
ktr fluffy jacket

In His Arms

Title: In His Arms
Author: littlemiss_suju
Rating: G
Pairing: Yewook
Summary: Yesung has developed a secret habit of sneaking into Ryeowook's room late at night and sleeping next to him. He thinks that no one knows, but Ryeowook discovers his little secret one night and loves those nights when he gets to sleep in his hyung's arms. Then, one day, Yesung stops coming.
Short drabble piece~

It was well-known that Ryeowook was a deep sleeper. Sometimes he seemed almost comatose in the middle of the night, so Yesung was rather positive that the younger man didn’t know about his secret.
Yuuki wuvv~

Had Me At One Point

Title: Had Me At One Point
Pairing(s)/Characters: broken!YeWook, Shindong/implied!Nari
Rating: PG-13
Genre: angst, romance
Disclaimer: Owns the fic, nothing else.
Summary: On a cold day that year, Yesung reminisces about the previous years with a close friend. A ring in his pocket, he reminisced about a certain someone's Hello and how everything went from that point. His close friend only listened and stared. Yesung's close friend, like the cold day that year, was just as cold. Yesung didn't mind - that was all he had left.

"That time... You were there, too, right? You saw? You heard? You were always there."

Breaking Barriers [Chapter 14]

Title: Breaking Barriers [Chapter 14]
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU!College, Angst, Fluff, Romance
Summary: He was a beautiful nerd everybody loves to bully and he was this popular guy the whole school loves. Will things turn for the better for Sungmin? And will the barriers ever break for this star-crossed love?
Previous Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

--

( “If that’s what my princess wants )

Double Post

Title: Suffocation
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: incest, fluff
Type: drabble
Words: 767
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junio
r Summary: Kyuhyun isn’t suffocating him too much, is he?
“Dude, you have issues with your brother don’t you?

Title:Heart’s Deceit 3
Author: reirei
Characters: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yesung
Rating: R
Genre: drama, angst, bandfic
Warning: adult theme, cliché plot
Type: Drabble series
Words: 1, 339
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters
Summary: Sungmin was supposed to go to the Shinhwa concert too, but something happened

“Well, Sungmin hyung really wouldn’t be able to answer you”

w
ill be locked after 3 days ^^

Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [7/?]

Title: Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [7/?]
Genre: romance, angst
Pairing: HanChul, SiChul
Characters: Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon
Rating: NC-17
Summary: A struggling writer without a sense of reality searching for a plot. Any kind of. Anything that will finally fill out the blank screen on his laptop and in his life. Complicated relationships that make you miserable, yet still craving for more. Unexpected turn of events that makes you ask yourself where the heck are you now and what good is it gonna bring. Just a life story of some sort.

People should not allow me to talk when I'm nervous. People should wake me up in the morning with a warning (hey, this rhymes!) like: "Today does not allow Kim Heechuls. All the Kim Heechuls in the world, please just stay in bed, otherwise some bad shit will happen."
SiHan Macro

Wearing Your Heart on a Sleeve

title: Wearing Your Heart on a Sleeve
pairing: HanWook
rating: PG
summary: Ryeowook let something slip when he was drunk and Han Geng is determined to find out if it is true.
notes: Fluff. Romance. Slight angst. Slightly cheesy. :P It's a small drabble that I wrote.

Ryeowook felt a surge of emotion rush through him and he gasped at Han Geng's firm but gentle touch, feeling his hands go clammy and weak. He clenched his hands into fists, but they were numb from the electricity shooting up from Han Geng's hands.
VicCK

A Storyteller's (Mis)Fortune - Part 2/3

Title: A Storyteller's (Mis)Fortune
Pairing: Junsu/Eunhyuk
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU/Drama/Romance
Length: 3-Shot
Disclaimer: I don't own any of them, their respective managements do. Plot is mine.
Summary: A young successor and a labor worker. Two men who meet by chance and build a friendship on fairy-tales; one listening and the other telling. Then, they take the risk of creating and living a story of their own-- together.

( If they had tried hard enough, there would always be a chance. )

Those Little Moments That Matter [Drabble]

Those Little Moments That Matter [Drabble]
Rating: PG
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk
Genre: Fluff, Comedy?
Summary: Hyukjae was all alone in the rain without any protection from the water so Donghae comes to the rescue.
Warning: Very brief mentions of inappropriate things
Disclaimer: I do not own Donghae or Eunhyuk of Super Junior. >.< If I did, they would be happily married with one kid on the way.
A/N: URGH. IT'S HORRIBLE BUT OMG. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS MOMENT I SHARED WITH MAH CRUSH. ASDFGHJKL; HE'S SO FREAKING CUTE. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WE KISSED AFTER THIS AND THEN WE RODE HIS MAGICAL UNICORN INTO THE HORIZON. /delusional/

“S-S-Share?” The shorter one questioned. Sharing the jacket would mean very close space between him and Donghae. He might die at the closeness! )

The Moon Represents My Heart [PROLOGUE]

Title: The Moon Represents My Heart [PROLOGUE]
Author: miinacho
Pairing/s: KangTeuk (main)
Genre: AU, Yaoi, School-life
Warning: curses, BoyXBoy relationship
Word Count: 1,449
Summary: Friends from kindergarten to university. Kangin and Leeteuk always had each other’s back. But their hearts, like the moon, keep on changing. Will a relationship truly be the answer?

A/N: So I decided to revive my first fanfiction series from my old account. I never ended it, so it's better if I start it again. Maybe, it's because he's back. To all who had read this before, some parts will be edited. Take note, it's my first favorite OTP. Enjoy ^^

The angel without wings....
AndreeUpAndAway

[Multi-Chapter] A Noise in the Choir

Title: A Noise in the Choir

Author: andreeupandaway

Chapter: 1

Word Count: 1, 397 words

Fandom/Pairing/Characters: Super Junior – Kangin/Henry, Sungmin, Yesung (more to come)

Genre: alternate universe, school life

Summary: “My inspiration came from him; just for a slight moment of watching him, it made me want to be the same way.”

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the members that are mentioned in this entry

A/N: Welcome home Kangin!

It seems so easy. All that fluid movement this guy makes with that instrument propped on his shoulder is too cool to comprehend.