Kyuhyun Couldn't Sleep

Title: Kyuhyun Couldn't Sleep
Type:Drabble
Pairing/Character: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Kyuhyun-centric
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff (?)
No. of Words: 1,035 
Warning: unbeta'ed 
Description: Kyuhyun coudn't sleep and he already tried a lot of things just so he can hit the sack peacefully but all to no avail and he needed to feel relax because of the schedule for tomorrow. What makes him sleep that night?

a/n: Crap! I swear I don't know where this came from. Well, it's almost 1:00 am here and I still cannot sleep so I decided to write a drabble. First time drabble too for KyuMin.(And to appease my craving to write more although I am still on hiatus)

(Kyuhyun finds himself staring at the peaceful face of his hyung and found the sight welcoming as compare to the walls he was looking at an hour ago.)

I Wonder When Will I Stop Missing You

Title: I wonder When Will I Stop Missing You
Author: leunah23
Length: drabble
Rating: G
Genre: Angst
Pairing: Kihae
Summary: Donghae was missing him and he's trying his best to let him know. 
A/N: Inspired by Donghae posing with a "Kibum-ah I miss you" banner in SS4 Shanghai (HERE) I will never get tired of saying this to the world...KIHAE IS NOT DEAD!!!!

At the end of the day, he would just sleep and wish that  the next day will be a better one

My Boss Is An Ass

Title: My Boss Is An Ass 7/?
Type: Chaptered
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Mrs. Cho
Rating: PG 13
Genre: alternate universe , romance , crack
Warning: Unbeta'ed , Written in Sungmin's POV , Genre is still not set. May contain explicit material in the succeeding chapters but still depending on my mood.

Description: Sungmin at the age of 20 is already an orphan and a breadwinner. His 12 years old brother, Shindong keeps on gaining weight which the doctor categorizes as his way of coping up with the lost of their parents. In order to give his brother a good life, Sungmin decided to try and get the job as a secretary under the close scrutiny of one ass's boss, Cho Kyuhyun. Will Sungmin be able to endure the hell presented to him and penetrates the cold heart of his soon-to-be boss? Or will Sungmin ends up like one of the misfortunate people that lost their job, scarred for life and ended up as the loser in this thing called, life?

Chapter One // Chapter Two // Chapter Three // Chapter Four // Chapter Five // Chapter Six

(It was so soft like a marshmallow, plump like a pillow and sweet like a chocolate.)
kyublink

Cheesy Kyu (7) [Call]

Title: Cheesy Kyu (7) [Call] + bonus! Cheesy Min (2)
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Angst(y)
Rating: PG-13
Length: Drabble
Summary: [Cheesy Kyu series] Kyuhyun can be cheesy any time he wants to. A cheesy!Kyu doesn't choose when or where he will strike... especially to his bunny.
[Call] Kyuhyun just wanted to hear his bunny's voice.

No one knows how hard it is.

Other Cheesy Kyu moments:
Losing You  Ambitions  Sky  Inspiration  Mirror  Park

kyumin

Broken Vow - Part 1

Title: Broken vow 1
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Eunhyuk/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: angst, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: When things do not go the way you had seen them. When everything you’ve dreamt about suddenly crashes. When the world then turned its back from you. When your promises can be kept no more. Would you run away and leave?
Sungmin <3

when will Things Go Right [2/4]

Title : When Will Things Go Right
Chapter : 2/4
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : angst, drama, slight smut
Rating : R
Warnings : male x male 
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Kyuhyun and Sungmin realize something goes wrong in their relationship and they try to fix it.
A/N : Nothing much to say, just made another KyuMin fic for you guys. I hope you enjoy it! ^^ 
Previews chapters :   [ 1 ]

"When did it all go wrong? When did I loose you?"

Expectations: Dream of You Part 3 of 5

Series: Expectations
Adventure Eight: Dream of You Part 3 of 5
Author: Aquariuslover
Pairings: Yunjae, KyuWook, Various Other Pairings
Rating: R
Genre: Crossover, Science Fiction, Angst, Adventure
Warnings: Rape, Torture
Length Chaptered

A/N: This story is inspired by Star Trek. The crew of the Expectations will be made up of members of DBSK and Super Junior. Instead of chapters the story will be broken up in adventures.

Summary: While the rest of the ship races to rescue Commander Cho and Shindong, Jaejoong and Changmin are forced to deal with each other. Lord ZhouMi’s reputation for cruelty proves completely warranted. As Kyuhyun struggles to survive the unbearable, he dreams of his life spent with Ryeowook.

Prior Adventures

Dream of You Part 3
blood, rai

Light My Fire (chapter 3)

Title: Light My Fire
Characters: Super Junior, DBSK, Shinee, SNSD, FX, 2PM, Skip Beat characs.
Pairings: Siwon/Kyuhyun, slight!Kyuhyun/Donghae, various implied and mentioned pairings
Genre: Fantasy AU
Rating: R
Summary: Kyuhyun finds out he's a Gatekeeper, one of the chosen few who guard and can open the portals to other worlds. It wasn't that bad if only he stops getting embroiled in one murder case after another and with dragons who just find him irresistible.

Chapter 1/Chapter 2/Chapter 3

Those Socks Are Mine

Title: Those Socks Are Mine
Pairing: YeWook
Word Count: 1,207
Summary: Jongwoon changes partners as often as one changes clothes because he's cool like that. After all, what other reasons might there be?

A/N
: Prompted by [info]aibakaneesh with socks lmao. Although it's totally not what she had in mind, I still hope some of you enjoy!

You wake up to the peculiar warmness against your back.

Their Beautiful Lies - Twenty Five

Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon, Tiffany & Jessica,
Other Characters: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Heechul, Leeteuk, Henry, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, TVXQ - Changmin, Yunho.
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Vampire AU. Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Twenty Five
Master List

Dear, Park Jungsoo [chapter 7]

Title: Dear, Park Jungsoo
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, other SJ members, detectives!SHINee
Pairings: Kangteuk,
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Crack-ish
Type: Crossover!
Warning: Mild language, extremely mild innuendos
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Length: Chaptered. COUNTDOWN FIC FOR KANGIN'S RETURN!
Summary: It's almost the time that Super Junior and E.L.F have all been waiting for: the return of our beloved member Kim Youngwoon, AKA Kangin. However, just a week before Kangin is due to come home, the leader begins receiving strange letters and gifts from whom Super Junior members deem to be a stalker or anti-fan...

"I thought we didn't have a package to receive today?" Leeteuk wondered as he walked quickly to the front door to open it for the mailman. Except the man standing there was not wearing his regular navy suit and hat, but rather there stood...

"K-Kangin..." Leeteuk uttered in disbelief. Tears brimmed his eyes as he stared at the taller man, smiling tenderly at him. His eyeballs burned but he wouldn't allow himself to blink even once for fear that this might all be a dream.
kyumin hawaiiii

Roommate (chapter 21)

Title: Roommate (chapter 21)
Pairings: Kyumin, Haehyuk, Yewook
Genre: Romance, drama, angst
Summary: Two boys live on the same room, with different past and family background. One is come from an elite family while the other is an orphan. Will love bloom between them? Or it will be the worst years in their life?

Don’t move! You don’t want our little blondie here get hurt, right?

ROOM 408

Title : ROOM 408 ( 6/? )
Pairing : yewon , kyusung and others
Genre: AU!, fluff , romance
Rating : PG-13
Warning : unbeta-ed!
Disclaimer : I own nothing just the plot

Summary : When jongwoon was still kid he was suffered the kidnaping and since the incedent he suffered trauma. when jongwoon was teens, he must to share a room with siwon who no other enemy of kyuhyun, jongwoon's cousin. what would happened with them?

|01| |02| |03| |04| |05|

New Chapter

" You save me again "