April 14th, 2012

KRY 1

LeiS Chapter 12 and Kyusung (1/2)

Title:Light Even in Shadows - Chapter 12 final
Pairing: Kyusung/KRY, Hanchul, Eunhae, Kangtuek
Rating: PG-13ish
Disclaimer: I'm from Ohio...not too many hot korean idols to own or make money of off. So do you think I'm doing that with these boys?...didn't think so
Summary: Kyuhyun doesn't know why he was running away, but once he does he ends up living together with twelve other guys who all have found a home together. (Sucky summary)

http://littlemenomaru.livejournal.com/8711.html

~

Title: It takes only a week....and a year. Part 1
Pairing: Kyusung, Mentioned Hanchul, Eunhae, Kangtuek, Simin
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I'm from Ohio...not too many hot korean idols to own or make money of off. So do you think I'm doing that with these boys?...didn't think so
Summary:Jongwoon is on his vacation from his service and meets Kyuhyun.

http://littlemenomaru.livejournal.com/9185.html#cutid1
FLY

Soon

Title: Soon
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating: NC-17 (Lovemaking)
Genre: One-shot, Fluff, Smut
Summary: Kyuhyun can't help but make love to the man he cherishes before leaving to meet someone important....
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members, nor am I affiliated with their management in any way, and ANY resemblance to real events whatsoever (no matter how awesome this would be) is purely coincidental.

"You'll... you'll be late, you have to get going soon..."
"I'll call and tell her I'm stuck in traffic or something...."
And the kisses move on to the back of his head, while his arms encircle him, hands now massaging his thin wrists.
Joy2

If the Feeling is Gone Chap. 15 Part2 (END)

TITLE : If the Feeling is Gone Chap. 15 Part2 (END)
length : Chaptered; 3,071 words
pairing/characters : KyuMin, YeWook, KyuWook,
genre : drama,romance
rating : PG-13
summary : Just when Kyuhyun's ready to act on his feelings, old feelings come crawling back, preventing him to do so..

CHAP.1 /CHAP.2 /CHAP.3 /CHAP.4 /CHAP.5 /CHAP.6 /CHAP.7 /CHAP.8 /CHAP.9 /CHAP.10 /CHAP.11 /CHAP.12 /CHAP.13 /CHAP.14 /CHAP.15-1
henry (bubblegum)

softly say goodbye | henry/amber

softly say goodbye

henry-centric, henry/amber, henry/ryeowook (friendship), hangeng, donghae

m (mentions of suicide, self-harm, eating disorders, alcohol abuse, death)

approx 6,500 words (including song lyrics)

AU. In which Henry blames himself for the death of the girl he didn’t manage to save; and Ryeowook watches, silently, as Henry slowly destroys himself.

Sequel to when everything’s made to be broken and I just want you to know who I am [part 1/part 2]

Part one
Part two

pretty gain

[eunhyuk/donghae] twelve cupcakes [part one]

twelve cupcakes
eunhyuk/donghae
pg-13; 1538 words; multi-chapter
this is the fic where donghae is a baker and hyukjae is a prostitute, and together they make something out of the city of romance that is paris.
birthday fic for gigie (can't remember her lj name).

✂··· Donghae isn't particularly good with figures, but he doesn't need to be a qualified mathematician in order to know that he's losing money.
Ren

when Will Things Go Right [1/4]

Title : When Will Things Go Right
Chapter : 1/4
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : KyuMin
Genre : angst, drama, slight smut
Rating : R
Warnings : male x male 
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Kyuhyun and Sungmin realize something goes wrong in their relationship and they try to fix it.
A/N : Nothing much to say, just made another KyuMin fic for you guys. I hope you enjoy it! ^^ 

Had we lost that pure love?

The Mark of Cain - 4/?

Title: The Mark of Cain
Chapter: 4/?
Genre: General. Coming-of-Age. Dark.
Rating: NC17
Warnings: incest, religious overtones, eventual coercion, etc
Pairings: Siwon/Heechul, Siwon's dad/Siwon, possible others
Summary: Over the holidays, seventeen year-old Siwon is pressured into taming his sexual drive before it corrupts him. And that's great. Up until he finds himself playing out the twisted fantasies his father never allowed himself to satisfy...

[ch one] [ch two] [ch three

( I wasn’t violent. I wasn’t hateful or spiteful...)

kyuhyuk-interaction

[Multishots] Cinderella and His Joker (5/~)

Title : Cinderella and His Joker

Type/Status : Chaptered (5/~) on going

Pairing : KyuHyuk (Cho Kyuhyun/Lee Hyukjae)

Side Character : (girl!)Park Jungsu – Choi Siwon – Kim Heechul – Kim Ryeowook – Kim Junsu – Shim Changmin – Choi Minho - Park Yoochun - more to come

Rating : PG-13

Genre : Romance – AU!19centuries - slight!humor

Summary : He’s a young man from an aristocrat family. Being told to work in such an early age, leading a big trading company on his back, he’s life is no different with Cinderella. But different from Cinderella, instead of pushing him away from his prince charming, his step mother want something else… But he didn’t want a prince charming… he wants a joker instead…

chapter 1 | chapter 2 | chapter 3 | chapter 4 | chapter 5

Cinderella's Fairytale (Chapter 9)

Title: Cinderella’s Fairytale
Pairings: Hanchul, Yewook
Other Pairings: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Sibum, Eunhae
Other Characters: Henry, Hongki, Onew, Mimi, Taemin
Genre: Drama
Warning: Gender switch
Summary: Heechul is the brat princess of Siwon and Kibum. One night she decided to run away from home after throwing a fight with her parents. On her way to her best friend’s house she encounter a weird old woman and then a bright light shines upon her face and when she open her eyes she’s already in a different world wherein a royal families rule. What will happen if Cinderella never left her shoe and needs to return to her own world? Will her prince charming find her or he’ll end up marrying the evil witch?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot and not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter9
Seungho

Immortalize

Title: Immortalize

Pairing: slight!Hanchul

Rating: PG-13, Character Death(Kind of... It'll be clear in the fic)

Summary: Immortalize. /ɪˈmɔː.təl.aɪz/ verb (used with object) to bestow unending fame upon; perpetuate. 3rd person present singular of immortal ['deathless', late 14c., from Latin immortalis from in- 'not' (see in-(1)) + mortalis 'mortal' (see mortal (adj.)).]

"I'm leaving," Heechul says one day. "I have to go to the sky now."

Dear, Park Jungsoo [chapter 6]

Title: Dear, Park Jungsoo
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, other SJ members, detectives!SHINee
Pairings: Kangteuk,
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Crack-ish
Type: Crossover!
Warning: Mild language, extremely mild innuendos
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Length: Chaptered. COUNTDOWN FIC FOR KANGIN'S RETURN!
Summary: It's almost the time that Super Junior and E.L.F have all been waiting for: the return of our beloved member Kim Youngwoon, AKA Kangin. However, just a week before Kangin is due to come home, the leader begins receiving strange letters and gifts from whom Super Junior members deem to be a stalker or anti-fan...

Do you who I am yet? I would've expected you to know by now. But, that's alright anyways because, after reading this letter, you have twenty-four hours exactly. And I repeat, exactly 24 hours left until I come to take you. Don't be scared. I've seen you many times. I'm sure deep down you know me too.
Well, that's pretty much it...Good luck. And remember, TWENTY-FOU HOURS EXACTLY.