April 13th, 2012

sichul#3

Oppa, Look! [SiChul]

Title: Oppa, Look!
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: Nc-17
Warning: Use of alcohol, smut
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: HeeChul is drunk and SiWon is chosen to take care of him, against his will, because in fact, after some previous experiences with his hyung, he's rather scared of him now when they're alone.
AN: Inspired by a meeting I recently had. ^^ I finished this a week ago, but I felt it wasn't good enough then...xP This is for rawrrrstar. It shouldn't be for Easter, but for all the times you wrote a fic for me and for writing so much SiChul and because I just love you so much~ <3 What do I do now? Thank you for everything :)

HeeChul almost never got drunk, but when he did, it always ended in a disaster.
min shocked

DOUBLE POST

Title: Friday the 13th
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG
Genre: crack, fluff
Warning/s: yaoi,language
Verse: expanded
Type/Status: Drabble; Complete, 2,000W
Summary: Perhaps thirteen is not really that bad of a number after all.

"How could I ever consider hating a number that reminds me of you unlucky when fate made me the luckiest person the day I met you?"

Title: Mood Swings
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: crack, MPREG
Warning/s: yaoi,language
Verse: expanded
Type/Status: Drabble; Complete, 200W
Summary: Is Sungmin simply getting fat or......?

Oh man. They are sure in for a bumpy ride.

D-Note Cherished

Wait & See Chapter 12

Title: Wait and See (12/?)
Pairing Heechul x Sulli (past!hanchul)
Rating: R
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Super Junior, F(x), SHINee, and anyone one else in this story are under contract with SM not with me.
Summary: ...Because a 28 year old can't enter into a relationship with a 16 year old without some repercussions.
Prologue - .Do It Chu~!
Previous Chapters - Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 </b></b>

Thank you everyone for the patience... this fic is nearing its resolution

(Chapter 12 - If she was confused before she was more confused than ever now.)

Sexy Jeno 1

Song Shuffle Drabbles

Title: Drabbles Nr. 2
Author: dbsk_2pm
Rating: G/PG-13
Length: Drabble
Genre: romance, fluff, angst
Pairings: YeWook, KangTeuk, SiChul, ZhouRy, EunHae, HanChul, KyuMin, YunJae
Summary: Various
A/N: Just felt kind of bored and as I was listening to some songs, inspiration hit me. :D

Nine stories, nine songs, eight couples...

Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [6/?]

Title: Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [6/?]
Genre: romance, angst
Pairing: HanChul, SiChul
Characters: Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon
Rating: NC-17
Summary: A struggling writer without a sense of reality searching for a plot. Any kind of. Anything that will finally fill out the blank screen on his laptop and in his life. Complicated relationships that make you miserable, yet still craving for more. Unexpected turn of events that makes you ask yourself where the heck are you now and what good is it gonna bring. Just a life story of some sort.

Stupid benches in stupid parks with stupid guys in suits and stupid waiting and stupid stupidity and ugliness, emotions, fucking November depression and no, I'm not crying because I fell in lvoe* in character I created, there's something in my eye.
Yesung, I do

Kangin's Return Project

As you probably all know, Kangin will return from the army the day after tomorrow (April 16th) after 2 years of service! In order for us to celebrate his return, we from miracle______ came up with a little fanfic-project on which you can all join in with easily if you want!

The concept
The concept is simple. We will give you 14 different Kangin-centric pairings and 14 prompt words to choose from. You can combine whatever pairing with whatever word, but note that the pairings or words can't be used more than once. In order to complete this challenge, all you need to do is finish at least 6 fanfics out of the 14; each fanfic must be a minimum of 1000 words, and you have to use the given pairings and prompt words. When finished you shall recieve a little graphic as reward, which you can put in your profile to show off with! This project will run from the 14th of April, until the 15th of July; any finishes after the 15th of July 11:59PM KST will not be counted.

The Pairings
 1. Kangin + Leeteuk  2. Kangin + Heechul  3. Kangin + Han Geng  4. Kangin + Yesung  5. Kangin + Shindong 
 6. Kangin + Sungmin  7. Kangin + Eunhyuk  8. Kangin + Donghae 9. Kangin+ Siwon 10. Kangin + Ryeowook 
 11. Kangin + Kibum 12. Kangin + Kyuhyun  13. Kangin + Zhou Mi 14. Kangin + Henry

The Prompt words
 1. Army  2. Achievement 3.Violence  4. Missing  5. Lonely 
 6. Hugs  7. Goodbye  8. Reunite 9. Hope 10. Regrets 
 11. Recondition  12. Discovery  13. Inconceivable  14. Breakthrough 

Now let's celebrate Kangin's return with what we love best, writing fanfics! Just leave a reply to this post with the message that you are participating, and when you have posted your 6th fanfic leave a reply again with links to all 6 finished fanfics as proof that you have finished this challenge successfully~ We will personally check it, congratulate you and give you your cute little reward.
Now, there is only one thing left for us to say;

Welcome back, Kim Youngwoon!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :) ~~miracle______ mods

//EXO. light kris

[FANFIC] Fiery the Angel Fell [as another counted to ten] 1/?

Title: Fiery the Angel Fell [as another counted to ten] 1/?
Pairings: Eunhyuk/Donghae, Kangin/Leeteuk, Heechul/Hankyung, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Angel!Au, comedy, romance
Rating: G
Wordcount: 1,647
Summary: In which Sungmin plays hide-and-seek, Donghae falls off a cloud, Eunhyuk has the worst day of his life and Heechul can't decide on the right outfit. 
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior! (If I did, SS4 Australia would not be cancelled! ;A;)

"Uh oh," he said as he fell off his cloud.

Fic Dump~

Title: Doctor Kyu
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: fluff
Type: drabble
Words: 882
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: One of Kyuhyun’s ways to pass a boring afternoon.

“You just wanted to try roleplay sex”

Title: Bartender
Paring: Zhou Mi/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, mentioned! Hangeng/Heechul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: angst
Type: Oneshot
Words: 2042
Summary: Zhou Mi wasn’t a lucky man when it comes to love, and when he gets heartbroken he goes to the bar his friend Hangeng works at as a bartender.

“Yes, with me” Sungmin answered so suddenly, making both male turn to him.

“You are?”

“Sungmin, Mi’s friend”

Title: In Japan
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: Fluff
Type: Drabble
Words: 755
Summary: Donghae and Eunhyuk are in Japan for the promotion of Oppa Oppa.

“Oskare sama deshita~”

Title: Animal Days
Author: reirei and mj
Characters: Super Junior
Genre: crack, humor, fluff
Type: oneshot
Words: 1,290
Summary: Super Junior as bunnies, a hamster, a cat, a horse, raccoon, pig, Komodo dragon and a fish.

Sungmin’s eyes widened and his mouth went to form a small “oh”

They stared at each other longer.

“…”

“…”

“Oh” Sungmin finally managed to say again. “Oh well”

Dear, Park Jungsoo [chapter 5]

Title: Dear, Park Jungsoo
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, other SJ members, detectives!SHINee
Pairings: Kangteuk,
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Crack-ish
Type: Crossover!
Warning: Mild language, extremely mild innuendos
Length: Chaptered. COUNTDOWN FIC FOR KANGIN'S RETURN!
Summary: It's almost the time that Super Junior and E.L.F have all been waiting for: the return of our beloved member Kim Youngwoon, AKA Kangin. However, just a week before Kangin is due to come home, the leader begins receiving strange letters and gifts from whom Super Junior members deem to be a stalker or anti-fan...

P.S. Stop showing all of my presents to the detectives! Really. I mean it, Jungsoo. Well, that's all for now. One more letter...
Until tomorrow, love.

With all my deep love and passion,
Li Araiguma.
dance

椿 [Tsubaki]

Title: 椿 [Tsubaki]
Genre: Vampire!Au, Romance, Humor
Rating: PG
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Summary: Somehow, when you break a vampire out of captivity without any real reason other than your whim, you find yourself in a curious position of accepting everything for it is.

[A/N: This was an old fic that I started posting and then stopped because I wasn’t satisfied with it. I finally got to rewriting it, and now it’s a little better. It used to be a KyuWook fic, but after reading through it again, I felt it suited QMi more. Sorry to those who like Wookie as a vampire. >< 

For the meaning behind the title of this fic, look up this link and find the meaning of the flower, Camellia.]

~*~

( The first time Kyuhyun met Zhou Mi, the vampire had tried to bite him. )
kswhystyle
  • rhenny

KyuSung Drabbles

Title: KyuSung Drabbles
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance, Fluff, AU
Length: drabbles
Prompts: Vase, Sunrise, Game, Cappuccino
Summary: random KyuSung drabbles~
Note: HAPPY KYUSUNG DAY! April 13, 2012^^ there are many errors! read at your own risk! will post the edited version when ayu_mi_chan 's laptop cooperates! LOL KyuSung/YeKyu fighting^^

KyuSung / YeHyun / YeKyu / KyuYe / KyuWoon / HyunYe / 134 / 413

Their Beautiful Lies - Twenty Four

Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon, Tiffany & Jessica,
Other Characters: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Heechul, Leeteuk, Henry, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, TVXQ - Changmin
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Vampire AU. Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Twenty Four

Master List