Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead
Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama
Characters: Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Jongwoon
Pairings: YeWook, HenMin
WC: 10,497
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Summary: Home is behind, the world ahead, there are many paths to tread, through shadow to the edge of night, 'till the stars are all alight.

Glossary | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4A | Chapter 4B | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6A | Chapter 6B | Chapter 7A |Chapter 7B | Interlude | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9A | Chapter 9B | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18
| Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Epilogue

This, is dynamite. Gunpowder, and it literally will explode when it is set fire.

Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [5/?]

Title: Written/Unwritten/Rewrite Me [5/?]
Genre: romance, angst
Pairing: HanChul, SiChul
Characters: Heechul, Han Geng, Siwon
Rating: NC-17
Summary: A struggling writer without a sense of reality searching for a plot. Any kind of. Anything that will finally fill out the blank screen on his laptop and in his life. Complicated relationships that make you miserable, yet still craving for more. Unexpected turn of events that makes you ask yourself where the heck are you now and what good is it gonna bring. Just a life story of some sort.

And maybe it was November. November was a funny month. Every year, every November—all same. It brings in some weird kind of depression, suddenly my mood goes low, every damn thing starts affecting me and at the same time I stop caring about every damn thing. I withdraw behind the closed door, not letting anyone in. I walk down the streets just to feel like a ghost wandering aimlessly.
sichul#3

Dissociation [SiChul] [25-B/?]

Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul (more to come)
Rating: Nc-17
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...
AN: A little bit smut. Lol, I couldn't resist ^^ But it's short because I wanted to keep the chapters short xD

SiWon chuckled as well and slowly gripped HeeChul's hands in his. 'It's so good to have you back,' he whispered. 'Here, with me.'
  • gamia

Cursed

Title: Cursed.
Author: gamia
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Warning(s): AU, OOC.
Summary: After a night of leaving one very angry woman (who turns out to be a witch) pissed off, Sungmin is cursed. To hold on to Kyuhyun at all times.
Notes: Inside because I ramble.

(Cursed)
SiChul <3

New Toy [oneshot]

Title : New Toy
Chapter : 1/1 (oneshot)
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SiChul
Genre : smut, humor
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : male x male smex
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Siwon gets a new toy.
A/N : This fic is for my dear bling_chullie  . I want to give it to her as an Easter present. HAPPY (late) EASTER! <3 I love you so much <3 I hope you like it! <3

"Robo Cock. The ultimate vibrating butt plug."
D-Note Cherished

Cookies & Cream

Title: Cookies & Cream
Rating: R...
Genre: Comedy
Pairings:  OT15, KangTeuk, HanChul, KyuWook, ZhouRy, TeukChul bromance?
Warnings: sexual stuff, forgive me SJ for I have sinned
Dedication: dedicated to my twitter friends Flo and Nikki and even Kristen (why not) even though they aren't ELF and it's LIKE WTFFF

Summary: When Kyuhyun had suggested to Eunhyuk and Donghae that they propose a cookie party to welcome their newest members Zhoumi and Henry to the group he was only met with many weary glances. Donghae even looked a little sick.

(fic under this fake cut!)

Little Winged Angel chapters 5,6,7 & 8(Final)

Title: Little Winged Angel Chapters 5,6,7 & 8(Final).
Genre: Drama
Pairing: Kangteuk,
Disclaimer: I only own the plot
Summary: Heaven holds everything that an angel would ever need except the one thing Leeteuk needs. Will Leeteuk be willing to give up the serenity of Heaven just to have Him by his side?

~Previous chapters~
Masterlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

~New Chapters~
Chapter 5 RatingPG-13
Chapter 6 RatingPG-13
Chapter 7 RatingR
Chapter 8(Final) RatingPG-13
haehyuk

Illegal Palpitations (Chapter 1)

Title: Illegal Palpitations
Rating: NC-17 (for this chapter)
Genre: Romance, Humor, Drama
Pairing: Donghae/Hyukjae
Summary: It sucks when you’re boyfriend is on the other side of the law, but the rewards for hanging on and believing in that love are much more than Donghae and Hyukjae can ever imagine.

Role-play with tees2maiShe plays Hyukjae and I play Donghae 

~*~

( There was a flat in a rather well-known apartment block that nobody seemed to be living in. )

(no subject)

Title: Sungmin in Wonderland
Chapter Title: In the Amusement Park
Author: reirei
Characters: Super Junior
Characters in the chapter: Sungmin, Kibum, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Ryeowook.
Rating: PG
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure.
Warning: AU, OOC, a bit of violence, darker themes.
Type: Series
Words: 2, 600
Disclaimer: I do not own anything.
Summary: Sungmin is a bit insecure about his sister. Then came a white rabbit that kidnaps him into wonderland. However, getting out is not as easy as getting in.

Chapter Summary: Sungmin gets invited to the amusement and meets Shindong, a gunfight breaks out in the middle of the day and Kyuhyun invites Sungmin to tea, what else can go wrong?

“That fragrance, simple yet complex favor”

note: placing this here because this chapter has kyumin. ^^

Title: Call Me Oppa
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: Fluff
Type: drabble
Words: 730
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Sungmin wants Kyuhyun to call him oppa.

“Kyuhyun, call me Sungmin oppa”

Dear, Park Jungsoo [chapter 4]

Title: Dear, Park Jungsoo
Characters:Kangin, Leeteuk, other SJ members, detectives!SHINee
Pairings:KangTeuk,
Rating:PG-13
Genre:Mystery, Romance, Crack-ish
Type:Crossover!
Warning:Mild language, extremely mild innuendos
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Length:Chaptered. COUNTDOWN FIC FOR KANGIN'S RETURN!
Summary:It's almost the time that Super Junior and E.L.F have all been waiting for: the return of our beloved member Kim Youngwoon, AKA Kangin. However, just a week before Kangin is due to come home, the leader begins receiving strange letters and gifts from whom Super Junior members deem to be a stalker or anti-fan...

I can't wait to see you again tonight, my angel. Oh, by the way, I felt you a little something in the box as I usually do. Please like it. I spent a lot of time thinking about this. I hope you will remember this well, Jungsoo. Stay away from this man.

P.S. I love you.

With love,
Li Araiguma.

ROOM 408 ( chapter 3,4,5)

Title : ROOM 408 ( 5/? )
Pairing : yewon , kyusung and others
Genre: AU!, fluff , romance
Rating : PG-13
Warning : unbeta-ed!
Disclaimer : I own nothing just the plot

Summary : When jongwoon was still kid he was suffered the kidnaping and since the incedent he suffered trauma. when jongwoon was teens, he must to share a room with siwon who no other enemy of kyuhyun, jongwoon's cousin. what would happened with them?

previous chapter : |01| |02|

New Chapters: |03| |04| |05|
purdykyu

LOVE SCANDAL (FINAL CHAPTER)

Title: Love Scandal - Bitterness to Make me Feel Better
Characters/Pairings: KYUMIN (main), Siwon, Seohyun, Leeteuk, Ryeowook
Genre: AU, romance, angst
2, 871 words
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin are different in every sense of the word. So what does Sungmin want?

It was so nice pretending not to care, he was doing so well pretending to be normal, making light, idle conversation. Yet when he heard his best friend's voice, he felt like he had lost all his resolve. He was back to reality once more.
blood, rai

The Name of the Game

Title: The Name of the Game
Characters: Kyu-line members with Victoria and Gyuri, Super Junior, various other K-pop idols
Main pairing: Siwon/Kyuhyun
Genre: College AU
Rating: R
Summary: Over a drunken night of mischief, the Kyu-line members decide to play their own spin of a seduction game. Of course, anything borne out of malice always leads to consequences, the kind that Kyuhyun should have been smart enough to avoid.
Notes: Slight-OOC, the Kyu-line members are not that nice here.

“I thought the point was to get someone unattainable”

[One-shot] This is a silly little story

title: [One-shot] This is a silly little story
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG (just to be on the safe side)
A/N: This is a totally silly little story, something that flowed out through my fingers when I started to type. Nothing make sense, nothing should be taken seriously. Can be classified as author's brain fart.....many apologies m(=_=)m

Summary: Let me tell you a story......

Once upon a time…