April 11th, 2012

blood, rai

Light My Fire (chapter 2)

Title: Light My Fire
Characters: Super Junior, DBSK, Shinee, SNSD, f(x), 2PM, Skip Beat characs.
Pairings: Siwon/Kyuhyun, slight!Kyuhyun/Donghae, various implied and mentioned pairings
Genre: Fantasy AU
Rating: R
Summary: Kyuhyun lived a very normal life until he found out that he was a Gatekeeper, one of the chosen few who guard the portals to other worlds. It was kinda cool if only Kyuhyun found it so since he didn’t exactly want to deal with dragons and other worldly beings on an annoyingly frequent basis. But that was the least important of his worries as he gets embroiled with one murder case after another and an archaeologist who doesn’t seem to be all what he appears to be.

“Oh, what does irritation smell like then?”

“Sexy”
heechul #2

Dissociation [SiChul] [25-A/?]

Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...
AN: This chapter has part A and B. I'll post part B tomorrow :)

HeeChul had thought he had been safed, but the stranger had turned out to be just another vicious man.
Kyuhyun

Fragments of a Memory (2/?)

Title: Fragments of a Memory (Sequel to Angel of Death)
Characters: Kyuhyun, OC, SJ members
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Drama
Type: Novel
Summary: Even if he may have been released from those invisible bonds tying him down, even if he has been allowed to return, what are the odds of a separation occurring once again?

Master List

(Frowning slightly, he then shrugged and walked away when the feeling suddenly disappeared.)

Dear, Park Jungsoo [chapter 3]

Title: Dear, Park Jungsoo
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, other SJ members, detectives!SHINee
Pairing: KangTeuk,
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Crack-ish
Type: Crossover!
Warning: Mild language, extremely mild innuendos
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Length: Chaptered. COUNTDOWN FIC FOR KANGIN'S RETURN!
Summary: It's almost the time that Super Junior and E.L.F have all been waiting for: the return of our beloved member Kim Youngwoon, AKA Kangin. However, just a week before Kangin is due to come home, the leader begins receiving strange letters and gifts from whom Super Junior members deem to be a stalker or anti-fan...

Dear, Jungsoo,

dear, dear, my dear. Oh, how my love is growing stronger for you each day of our lives. Do you have any idea who I am yet? Well, if not, then that's perfectly fine. It's alright because you will. How can you not when I love you this much? You're more beautiful than anything I've ever seen and you don't even know it. Death cannot destroy such beauty. However, if you decide to avoid me, your beauty will not be able to be passed on to the next generation. Why let it go to waste?

waiting ; kyuhyun/eunhyuk

fic prompt #18 - waiting
kyuhyun/eunhyuk | ~1700 words | pg ; mild!angst, post!suju-au
inspired by m83’s midnight city ; where kyuhyun waits patiently, and realizes that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

( for kyuhyun, one week certainly went by too quickly. he wasn't too sure what eunhyuk thought about their refresher sessions, though. )
eunhae hands ;w;

Masquerade

title: Masquerade
pairing: Mainly Donghae centric, side:hyukjae/donghae, kyuhyun/sungmin
rating: PG-13
WARNING: supernatural
summary: The House Of Light is handled by nine vigilantes by day, nine creatures of the night by dark. They lead a life that no one outside knows, unless you're welcomed by the creatures of night's personal duo. But once you get in, you'll never get out.

A/N: I wrote this without an actual plot, based on Opera PV.

It'd be nice if you kill them properly, Kyuhyun
glee funny

Unsinkable 2

Title: Unsinkable 2
Summary:  While on a ship to America,first class passenger, Sungmin, finds love, not with his fiancee but with third class passenger, Kyuhyun.  Titanic AU
Disclaimer:  I  own nothing.  This is fiction
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Swearing, implied character deaths, implied mpreg
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Singmin, Kangin/Leeteuk, Yesung/Ryeowook, Siwon/Heechul/Hangeng, Dong-wook/Sungmin

Kyuhyun and Heechul talk and Yesung meets Ryeowook
purdykyu

SEVEN (CHAPTER 4)

Title : Seven - WEDNESDAY
Characters/ Pairings : Kyuhyun, Sungmin (KYUMIN),Donghae, Hyukjae (minor HAEHYUK), siwon and a girl named Sunghee.
Ratings : G
Genre : au, romance, angst
2, 232 words
Summary : Is it worth it to be with someone if you know your relationship has a deadline?

So far, Kyuhyun had texted him every morning, had called him every night. The guy had gone with him to school, they have been to a date, and have watched a boring movie together. The question in Sungmin's mind was, What's next?