April 10th, 2012

G-ri

Kihae Drabbles + 1 Hanchul Drabble

Not Titled (it's too short to give a title) | Kibum/Donghae | G | 66 words |

"You can't circle every answer on the multiple choice questions." )

5 Second Rule | Kibum/Donghae | G | 191 words | 180 words |

"I dare you to eat that." )

Chicken | Kibum/Donghae | G | 92 words |

"How come chickens can't fly?" )

"Someone stop that buzzing, seriously--" | Kibum/Donghae | PG | 300 words |

"There is a possibility it's a black fly hyung. It sucks blood, as in like a tiny flying vampire." )

Massage | Kibum/Donghae | PG | 92 words |

Donghae smirked. He leaned down lips ghosting over Kibum's ear. "I know something else that feels equally as good." )

Photo Albums | Kibum/Donghae | G | 152 words |

Donghae was pulling on Kibum's rather long hair, and Kibum's was pulling the cardboard sword out of Donghae's hand. )

Piggy Back Ride | Han Geng/Heechul | PG-13 | 253 words |

Heechul smirked, "Oh please, you would just <i>love</i> to feel my firm thighs in your palms wouldn't you? Better yet you could grab onto my ass instead, call it a freebee since I'm going to be riding your back for a while. No pun intended." )

Drunk As a Skunk | Kibum/Donghae | PG | 186 words |

"And I know for a fact you would talk to your goldfish since you did talk to Yesung's turtles before." said Kibum. )

Polka-dotted Umbrellas | Kibum-centric, minor Kibum/Donghae | G | 416 words |

Any umbrella would do, even one with stupid yellow ducks and purple polka-dots, like the one he used to have in elementary school because, he needed a damn umbrella. )

Finding a Unicorn | Kibum/Donghae | G | 179 words |

Donghae pulled out a crumpled piece of paper out from his pocket. "Don't worry; I'll have it laminated later." )
FLY

May I Have This Dance?

Title: May I Have This Dance?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating: PG
Genre: Drabble, Fluff
Summary: The man Ryeowook loves dances clumsily with his little partner.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members, nor am I affiliated with their management in any way, and ANY resemblance to real events whatsoever (no matter how awesome this would be) is purely coincidental.

"This moment is exquisite, and yet, It could disappear in the crowd, not be seen, not be paid attention to -Kim Ryeowook represses a shudder- how awful would that be?"
heechul #2

Dissociation [SiChul] [24/?]

Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...

Afterward, he sighed happily. They forgot their situation. They forgot everything around them. Just for now. They could be together again.
hello sir

preheat to 375 degrees

Title: Preheat to 375 Degrees
Pairing: Bandfic, slight!YeWook, other implied pairings
Genre: crack, a little fluff
Words: 1,747
Summary: Ryeowook makes cookies for himself, but everyone else just wants to steal them.

A/N: I wrote this because I really wanted cookies and I was procrastinating. It's a little strange.

He’s halfway to the door when Donghae’s face pops out of the side of the doorway. “Cookies?” It asks hopefully.
Heart

Believe in Me

Title: Believe in Me
Pairing: YeWook (Jongwoon/Ryeowook), cameo from other SJ members
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 4,252
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. What happens is LIES.
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook are football (soccer) players, about to take on Japan with the rest of their team for a crucial game. Fluff and tons of it. “I love you, hyung.” Ryeowook whispers, so that only Jongwoon can hear, and although they’re in a small locker room in a foreign city, surrounded by their teammates, Jongwoon feels like it’s just the two of them, alone and yet together, in some secret little pocket of the world.
Notes: A really late birthday fic for [info]ablenkung, who I've converted into footie fandom >:) This is my first Suju fic, and it's rather football-heavy, so if footie's not really your thing, I wouldn't recommend reading it. But for those who do (especially you, ablenkung), I hope you enjoy :D

Jongwoon knows that the team counts their blessings that Ryeowook plays for them. He sure does. He thanks God for giving him Ryeowook every day, and not just as a teammate.
HaeHyuk (Music Core)

The Best Gift I Had

Title: The Best Gift I Had
Author: crazy_cookies
Characters: Super Junior
Pairings: HaeHyuk, Hyukjae x Super Junior and slight!KyuMin
Genre: Romance, Fluff, slight|Comedy
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior only the story.
Summary: Donghae thinks of what present can make Hyukjae happy for his Birthday. So what he do is search something that would make Hyukjae widen his eyes with spark and show his gummy smile in front of him because of his gift.

Happy Birthday Lee Hyukjae

A/N:
I'm so sorry I post this late. There were troubles happened unexpectedly.

Love is selfish [3/?]

title: Love is selfish [3/?]
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG/Angst
A/N: Another non-fluffy angst filled Wonkyu fic. I started this a few months back, dropping it and taking it up so if the flow isn't smooth you know why. Originally wanted to finish it before posting but at the speed I am writing it, I figure I need some pressure to get it done afterall.

Summary: What if you left because you love him but you couldn't stay away in the end?

“Do you want to know what I want?”

Dear, Park Jungsoo [chapter 2]

Title: Dear,Park Jungsoo
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, other SJ members, detectives!SHINee
Pairing: KangTeuk,
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Crack-ish
Type: Crossover!
Warning: Mild language, extremely mild innuendos
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Length: Chaptered. COUNTDOWN FIC FOR KANGIN'S RETURN!
Summary: It's almost the time that Super Junior and E.L.F have all been waiting for: the return of our beloved member Kim Youngwoon, AKA Kangin. However, just a week before Kangin is due to come home, the leader begins receiving strange letters and gifts from whom Super Junior members deem to be a stalker or anti-fan...

"Ahem. I am Head Chief Inspector Onew and this is my crew. We are SHINee's Bureau of Criminal Investigation." He said smoothly.

Carpe Jugulum, chapter V; final

Carpe Jugulum, chapter V
main!Heechul/Han Geng, one-sided Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun, implied!Hyukjae/Donghae; action, crack, romance, vampire!au; NC-17
Vampire!Han Geng and Heechul have a score to settle, but human!Hyukjae and Henry are there to save everyone from the Big Bad Undead. No problem.
Rah! It is finished! I'm so sorry the last chapter took so long. Also, have no idea how it ended up this way, this.. exploration into the nature of life and vampires etcetc I swear. Enjoy?

one
two
three
four
five; ever ours
Love

Super Junior Shuffle Drabbles

Title: Shuffle Drabbles {Super Junior|10/04/12}
Rating: G | PG-13 | PG-15
Pairings: HanChul | EunHae | HyukSu | YunChul | KyuToria | WonYul
Summary: Just random drabbles about random couples I write to shuffle songs when I’m bored in class {which happens a loooot lately}.

#EunHae
#Don’t Don – Super Junior
#PG-15
#219 words
It was more fun when nobody could know.It was the most fun when it was forbidden.

#HanChul
#Heartbreaker – G-Dragon
#PG-13
#160 words
He had always known Kim HeeChul was no good, that he meant trouble.

#HyukSu
#Love Song - Big Bang
#One-sided|PG-13
#184 words
So many hours of friendship, of shared memories, of unspoken thoughts and well-lived moments thrown away in just a whisper of “I like you”

#KyuToria
#Moves like Jagger – Maroon5
#PG-15
#186 words
“You wait there” he whispered in a husky voice, encircling her waist with an arm and turning her to face him.

#YunChul{YunHo/HeeChul}
#Cooking? Cooking! – Super Junior H
# PG-15
#191 words
Living with HeeChul has his advantages, like a fairly clean place, luxurious furniture, satellite TV twenty-four seven and, of course, sex on a regular basis, however...

#WonYul{SiWon/Yuri}
#Sorry Sorry Answer – Super Junior K.R.Y + DongHae&EunHyuk
#Broken!WonYul|Drama|PG-13
#208 words
Yuri turned at the feeling of being observed, only to find SiWon’s eyes fixed on her.