April 9th, 2012

Nyx

Loyalties | A Candle's Glow

Title: Loyalties | A Candle's Glow
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: EunHae
Genre: AU!Romance/Drama
Length: One-Shot
Summary: With each candle lit, it signals another year they've known one another, another year they've faced since that far from ideal beginning. The detective that couldn't look past the looming shadows over this victim's cheerful face.
Warning: Mentions/alluding to rape/sexual abuse. No smut written.

"You're disappointed in me, aren't you?"
mamacita

Bittersweet (5/?) - Kyusung

[100 SJ Fic Challenge] 021. Park Benches: Yesung/Kyuhyun (4/100)
Title: Bittersweet (5/?)
pairing: Kyusung
genre: High School AU, fluff, romance
rating: PG-13
disclaimer: I own nothing but the lame plot. Unbetad.
summary: Yesung never planned on falling in love, but sometimes love runs straight into you. (Prequel to: Love is a Lie, but both stories can stand alone)
challenge archive
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

The 100% Perfect Boy

Title: The 100% Perfect Boy
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin
Warnings: None
Word count: 704
A/N: A short oneshot
Summary:
"The natural beauty behind the glass isn’t what makes my breath catch momentarily in my throat, as though holding back some sort of intense emotion that my mind hasn't even begun to understand.... It’s him."

Here
kyuwook

The 'Lovely' Twins [2]

Title: The 'lovely' twins
Main: Kyuhyun-Ryeowook-Guixian
Genre: Fluff, romance
Summary: After few years, Ryeowook finally forget. He forgot about the person who always bullying him. Forgot about the person who's cause of his trauma. After few years, he finally can smile again and regain back his confident. After few years, he meets with Kyuhyun and Guixian.
Warning:F-lock after 3-days...

Chapter 1

“I wish I never know them in my life.” He whispered. A drop of tears shed out at the corner of his eyes. But then he realizes that he could never turned back the time forever.
kyumin

Banished - Part 6

Title: Banished 6
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook, Hankyung/Heechul
Genre: romance
Disclaimer: I made it all up.
Summary: The fates had decided his future, it had been written down by the gods. It was his punishment for the misdeed he had committed, but somehow, two immortals interfered and his life, as a human, would never be the same again.
Note: This is still me. I am not stealing anything. ^^

Love is selfish [2/?]

title: Love is selfish [2/?]
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG/Angst
A/N: Another non-fluffy angst filled Wonkyu fic. I started this a few months back, dropping it and taking it up so if the flow isn't smooth you know why. Originally wanted to finish it before posting but at the speed I am writing it, I figure I need some pressure to get it done afterall.

Summary: What if you left because you love him but you couldn't stay away in the end?

“It was my decision to make! How could you be so selfish!”

Dear, Park Jungsoo

Title: Dear, Park Jungsoo [CHAPTER 1]
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, other SJ members, detectives!SHINee
Pairing: KangTeuk,
Rating: PG -13
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Crack-ish
Type: Crossover!
Warning: Mild language, extremely mild innuendos
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Length: Chaptered. COUNTDOWN FIC FOR KANGIN'S RETURN!
Summary: It's almost the time that Super Junior and E.L.F have all been waiting for: the return of our beloved member Kim Youngwoon, AKA Kangin. However, just a week before Kangin is due to come home, the leader begins receiving strange letters and gifts from whom Super Junior members deem to be a stalker or anti-fan...

Dear, Park Jungsoo.

Hello. We may not be familiar now but we will be. I have watched you from afar for much too long. I love you. Very, very much. Do you know me? Of course you do. I'm always on your mind and heart. I think about you everyday. I never jerk off to anyone but you, my love. Within the next week, I am determined to make you MINE. You will be mine, oh, yes you will.

The Mark of Cain - 3/? - NC17

Title: The Mark of Cain
Chapter: 3/?
Genre: General. Dark. Romance.
Rating: NC17
Warnings: incest
Pairings: Siwon/Heechul, Siwon's dad/Siwon
Summary: "My creator's pride would swell and, as his magnum opus, mine would do the same."
Notes: no words can describe how much i enjoy writing this. i hope someone cares about it. will be f-locked in a week if no one likes it etc.

[ch one] [ch two

( Read more... )