Title: Life of School Boys (2/?)

Pairing: Main!Haehyuk, Main!Kyuwook, Minor!Hanchul, Minor!Kangteuk

Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Fluff, School Life

Title: Life of School Boys (3/?)
Pairing: Main!Haehyuk, Main!Kyuwook, Minor!Hanchul, Minor!Kangteuk
Genre: Romance, Fluff, School Life

Summary: Who will confess first? It’s the game of teenage life? Would happiness prevail?

teehee

Happily Ever After

Title: Happily Ever After
Rating: G
Pairing: Eunhyuk / Siwon
Warnings: AU; Abuse of one of Grimm's fairy tales.
Word count: 10, 001
Summary: Hyukjae’s wicked stepmother has set a curse on him and his six brothers- he must knit six shirts out of prickly starwort in six years or his brothers will stay as swans forever. Hidden in the woods, Hyukjae works tirelessly at his task until he’s found and carted off by a Prince Siwon... who proposes marriage? Rip-off ofInspired by The Six Swans.

Hyukjae looked a little put out, tapping his knitting needles on his knees impatiently, with a What-now expression on his face.

Then Siwon went on his knee and proposed marriage.
mamacita

Catalyst - Angel Series Part 2 (KangTeuk)

[SJ 100 Fic Challenge]
019. Clocks: Shindong/Eunhyuk (7/100)
title: Catalyst - Angel Series Part 2
pairing: Kangteuk (other pairings: shinhyuk, eunhae, shinmin)
genre: AU
rating: PG-13
word count: 2008
disclaimer: I own nothing but the lame plot, unbetad
summary: He knew how to use it now, he carried it with a purpose, he could alter a person's destiny, and that was his ultimate goal. Leeteuk's job was to guide souls to heaven, but nothing went as planned when he came for Kangin's soul. Who was the mysterious man that tried to steal his scroll?
Challenge Archive
Part 1: Kismet
sichul #2

HeeChul Is Wrong [SiChul]

Title: HeeChul is wrong
Pairing: SiChul
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: HeeChul has promised to tell SiWon something important, but the older one is too afraid to lose SiWon, so he backs off.
AN: Belated birthday gift for jasmin0304. So happy birthday and sorry that it's so rushed. Please don't be mad. It's not what you wanted though...

'You promised, hyung,' SiWon remembers him with a reproachful glance and HeeChul can only nod.

Double Post

Title: Heart’s Deceit 2
Author: reirei
Characters: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Best friends ChangKyu, implied ChangToria, Leeteuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Donghae
Rating: PG13
Genre: drama, angst, bandfic
Type: Drabble series
Words: 1,502
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters
Summary: Sungmin was supposed to go to the Shinhwa concert too, but something happened along the way.

“You all definitely won’t be able to reach his phone anymore”

Title: A flight without You
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: fluff, romance
Words: 737
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Sungmin is going to miss Kyuhyun in the flight to Paris.

“Oh Kyuhyun, Paris may be the city of love, but it won’t be romantic… without the person you love the most”
SungminLicks

Chapter 2: The Fuck and the Boy Toy

Author: kyumin86eunhae
Genre: Crack, Smut, Romance
Pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun x Sungmin)
Rating: NC-17
Langth: Chaptered
Warning: Yaoi, slut!Min, unnecessary huge amount of smut (is that even a warning?), awkwardness due to my failed attempts of smuts, embarassing situation aaaaand kinks. Unbeta-ed.
Summary: In which Kyuhyun loves his laptop enough to give up his pride. In which Sungmin is a slut, but only for Kyuhyun. And in which Kyuhyun's mother is just helpless about what to do with that boy called her son. Sequel to Abercrombie and Fitch's Fierce and Sex 

Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry for the late update. You'll get 2 smut scenes as an excuse. Even though the second one might suck because of hurry. 

Completely Torn

Title:Completely Torn
Rating:PG
Warnings: Written in first person *gasp!*
Pairings: Hangeng&OC, Zhou Mi&OC
Summary: They've been family friends for a long time, but their relationship eventually blossomed into something more, or so she thought.
A/N: I don't know if I'm going to make this into a full out series... so for now... oneshot. =]

Catch me if you can [4/4]

title: Catch me if you can [4/4]
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: R (Slight Angst, failed!Smut)
A/N: This story-line is blocking the rest of my other ideas so I need to get it out or else I am stuck permanently in "writer's block" mode....Please don't put too much hope in the smut section....I suck at writing smut even if my life depends on it.

Summary: Kyuhyun kept running and Siwon kept chasing.....(pointless summary really)

“I believe you left something behind, Mr Cho.”