• rhenny

The Drowning

Title: Sky & Sea (The Drowning)
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance, Fantasy, AU
Rating: G
Length: one-shot
Prompt: Drown
Summary: A sky mage Jongwoon is drowning and a sea mage Kyuhyun comes to the rescue. What will happen after that?
Note: will be celebrating KyuSung day on April 13^^ Prequel to this
Beta: Sis ayu_mi_chan thank you so much Edy^^

“Yeah, falling in love. I have always imagined that I would fall in love in the most unexpected and fated way.”
FLY

Hope 15/?

Title: Hope 15/?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, romance, !Realistic AU
Rating & Warning: NC-17 - sexual situations, violence - psychological and physical torture -
FOR THIS CHAPTER: R (Adult situations, Violence,)
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook try their best to survive in a totalitarian state (DPRK) surrounded by famine, fear and death, all the while gracing their short lives with the precious moments of pure love that they get to share together.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management. This is a work of fiction.

""So you... you will get your act together, and save him. You owe it to him. To me, to...to his father. You owe it to us."
She is right, Ryeowook reminds himself. She is right.
"

Will be f-locked in 5 days.

Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Pandora's Box ch 7

Title: Pandora’s Box
Fandoms: SS501, Super Junior, U-KISS, B1A4
Chapter: 7/?
Pairing: HyunJoong/KyuJong, JungMin/HyungJoon, YoungSaeng/JongWoon, KyuHyun/ZhouMi/RyeoWook
Rating: R overall
Warning: AU, violence, angst
Summary: Two years after the end of the Sylar war, the Proteus makes a strange and disturbing discovery. An echo of the past long thought buried tests the loyalties and bonds of everyone on board.
A/N: Sequel to Proteus. Crossover with Super Junior, U-KISS

New ship, new people, new things to scare me half to death.
hug!haehyuk

(no subject)

Title: My Only One 
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Romance; Smut
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): Un-betaed. Grammar/spelling errors may occur. 
Summary: Years went by with them spending Valentine's as friends in front of everyone. What will happen when Donghae's older brother decided to help them out and set them up on a secret date?(I'm not very good with summaries)

Read Here

Untitled (drabble)

Title: Untitled (drabble)
Author: isuilde
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: G
Genre: fluff
Summary: "He knows that it is his place, the stage, for it fills his heart with bubbling happiness that rushes through his whole being and at the peak of it, for a second, he will pause and thinks that if he spreads his arms, he might just be able to soar and touch the stars"

Or maybe it's the dress. The white-blonde wig. Or perhaps it's the fact that he looks so damn good in those

Beauty and Madness (2)

Title : Beauty and Madness (2)
Pairings : Ryeowook/Kyuhyun, Heechul/Ryeowook
Rating : PG
Genre : Angst, Romance
Summary : Ryeowook lives a perfect life. Almost. And his only string to reality is a man who serves him wine and pleasure, and a mute boy covered with wounds and bruises, and beautiful smile.

( If don't just let strangers in, I'd be alone forever. You were a stranger once too. )

Catch me if you can [2/?] & [3/?]

title: Catch me if you can [2/?]
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: R (Slight Angst, failed!Smut)
A/N: This story-line is blocking the rest of my other ideas so I need to get it out or else I am stuck permanently in "writer's block" mode....Please don't put too much hope in the smut section....I suck at writing smut even if my life depends on it.

Summary: Kyuhyun kept running and Siwon kept chasing.....(pointless summary really)

Cho Kyuhyun did not want to have anything to do with Choi Siwon.

title: Catch me if you can [3/?]
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: R (Slight Angst, failed!Smut)
A/N: This story-line is blocking the rest of my other ideas so I need to get it out or else I am stuck permanently in "writer's block" mode....Please don't put too much hope in the smut section....I suck at writing smut even if my life depends on it.

Summary: Kyuhyun kept running and Siwon kept chasing.....(pointless summary really)

“Ready, my love?” A soft whisper ghosts across the shell of his ear.
purdykyu

SEVEN (CHAPTER 3)

Title : Seven - THE REST OF TUESDAY
Characters/ Pairings : Kyuhyun, Sungmin (KYUMIN),Donghae, Hyukjae (minor HAEHYUK), siwon and a girl named Sunghee.
Ratings : G
Genre : au, romance, angst
2, 829 words
Summary : Is it worth it to be with someone if you know your relationship has a deadline?

Previous Chapters : PROLOGUE MONDAY  TUESDAY MORNING

It sounded like Sungmin thought of their setup as a game, yet for him, it wasn’t. Even though the limit for them was a week, it wasn’t.
heartkyuchul

Listen : Whispers (Chapter 11)

Title: Listen : Whispers
Chapter: [11/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship, Kihae and more to come soon
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst
Type: Multi-Chapter
Word Count : 4,174
Warning : Character death, ghostly apparitions?, mature language
Disclaimer : I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:
After the whole ‘ghost’ incident with Heechul, Kyuhyun thought he would be free from all of the craziness and go back to his normal life as a university student. But when he starts to hear whispers again, nothing is as he expects...especially when so much more is at stake this time.

Listen (Part  1) - in Masterlist

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10

A/N : This is the chapter of kyuchul overload i mentioned a few posts ago. >.<" Hopefully it's alright! Comments please? XD

“You can be so ridiculous and strange sometimes,” he said before he could stop himself.

“I know. But you don’t seem to mind.”

Forgive and Forget [9/10] - B/C

Title: Forgive and Forget [9/10] - B/C
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin, KyuXiao
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses, character death?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is married to Lou Yi Xiao. Both are in love but there is a problem. The only solution is Lee Sungmin.

A/N: It took me some time on how to continue this. Anyway, it's almost done, so why not finish it, right? ^^

“Yi Xiao, you want me dead, right? Why can’t you just kill me in place of him?!”