April 1st, 2012

sichul#3

Dissociation [SiChul] [21/?]

Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul, mention of KiBum (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...
AN: Sorry for the few-days wait :) I'm just not feeling that well...

HeeChul blinked a few times in surprise. Was he finally going insane?
Yesung, I do

When Fate Turns Into Faith - Chapter 1

Title: When Fate Turns Into Faith
Rating: PG-13
Couples: Main!2Woon (Kangin/Yesung), BestFriends!YeMin
Genre: Au, Angst, Romance
Warning: Character Death
A/N: Requested by yaoi_yamajima
Summary: In the year of 1775, the East and West Korean Empires stood on the edge of war. To persevere their and their Empire’s safety, both the East and West Korean emperors had no other choice but to sent away their newly born sons. Kim Jongwoon from the Eastern Empire, and Kim Youngwoon from the Western Empire both grew up in loving families, unaware of their history. Until one day their parents tell them that the pendant they have been wearing for their entire lives holds a secret. And with that secret, comes fate.
Former Chapters: ♣ Prologue 

(
When Fate Turns Into Faith - Chapter 1)
  • cchoie

Route 66 [Chapter Fifteen]

Title: Route 66.
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook. Heechul/Hankyung. Yesung/Victoria.
Genre:  Romance, Comedy, Fluff.
Rating: PG-13
Lenght: Chapter 15/?
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook just met and are stuck in Chicago. They need to get to Los Angeles as soon as possible or Jongwoon will miss the birth of his first child. On the way, some real shit will happen.
Chapter One ~ Chapter Two ~ Chapter Three ~ Chapter Four ~ Chapter Five ~ Chapter Six ~ Chapter Seven ~ Chapter Eight ~ Chapter Nine ~ Chapter Ten ~ Chapter Eleven ~ Chapter Twelve ~ Chapter Thirteen ~ Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

TVXQ : Yunho U-Know
  • yunho

This Feeling Inside 1/1

Title: This Feeling Inside
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Rating: R
Warning: None.
Disclaimer: This is a giant pack of lies and wishful thinking. Only the plot belongs to me.
Author's Notes: This was a Valentines day fic for akaanee that I have not had time to post until now and I am just so sorry. Your second fic will be posted soon too, after I've finished posting all the other fics I owe people OTL
Wordcount: 2,405 wc

Summary: These fantasies Zhou Mi has of Kyuhyun and him together take them through time, and even though they may not be real, they're better than nothing.

Read here...

EVERYTHING GOES WRONG (SEQUEL TO ""who is the first member that watch eunhyuk's musical")

TITLE: EVERYTHING GOES WRONG (SEQUEL TO ""who is the first member that watch eunhyuk's musical")
AUTHOR: XAXA_IZA
DATE STARTED: april 1, 2012
TYPE: Two-Shot
RATING: [PG]
GENRES: Romance, Angst
CHARACTERS: HAEHYUK
SUMMARY: Everything supposed to be goes well after Eunhyuk's musical but everything turned out to be disaster especially hyukhae couple. They started to fight over a little thing even though it was not their thing ever since they become couple. It started with their non-stop schedule that each of them doesn't like it.

PART ONE

mamacita

Bittersweet (4/?) - Kyusung

[100 SJ Fic Challenge]
021. Park Benches: Yesung/Kyuhyun (4/100)
Title: Bittersweet (4/?)
pairing: Kyusung, Yemin
genre: High School AU, fluff, romance
rating: PG-13
disclaimer: I own nothing but the lame plot. Unbetad.
summary: Yesung never planned on falling in love, but sometimes love runs straight into you. (Prequel to: Love is a Lie, but both stories can stand alone)
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
challenge archive
Ren

The Glimmering Sea of Night Sky [Oneshot] + Online Romance [1/3]

Title : The Glimmering Sea of the Night Sky
Series : No other
Chapter : 1/1 [oneshot]
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SiChul, mentions of Kyumin
Genre : Smut, romance, some angst
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : male x male, smut, explicit sex (oral)
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Super Show 3 is approaching, and Siwon is still in denial about his feelings for Heechul. Fortunately, Heechul isn't the only person who's noticed this . . .
A/N : Here it is. Second part. Hope you enjoy it.

“The whole world knows, Siwon,” Sungmin replies. “Everyone except you.”

----------------

Title : Online Romance
Chapter : 1/3 
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SungminX? , Kyuhyun
Genre : humor, eventual smut, fluff?
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : male x male
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : Sungmin spends his free time getting to know someone on the net.
A/N : It's a short story that came up in my mind talking with a friend of mine. Hope you enjoy it~

"Your turn, shorty."
henry (bubblegum)

obligation | henry/donghae

obligation

henry/donghae with jonghyun/key, ninja kyuhyun/sungmin and amber

m (violence, language, death)

character death

2, 170 words

AU. They worked as secret agents, for a company that had a reputation for no failures. They soon learnt why that was the case.

Donghae closed one eye, calmed his mind and stilled his hand, before his finger pulled the trigger and the bullet flew through the barrel of the gun.

kyuhyuk-interaction

[multishots] My Crush's Bestfriend (7/8)

Type : Multishots (7/8)
Main Pairing : KyuHyuk (Cho Kyuhyun X Lee Hyukjae)
Side Pairing : ChangHyuk (Shim Changmin X Lee Hyukjae); SiMin (Choi Siwon X Lee Sungmin)
Genre : Romance; angst
Rating : PG-13
Summary : Lee Hyukjae, University freshman majoring in dancing, had a huge crush on his senior from the music major, Shim Changmin. A stupid words from Shim Changmin's best friend, Cho Kyuhyun, encouraged him to tell his senior what he felt. But, what if he got rejected? What will he do to keep his heart from breaking?
A/N : This fanfic is for my lovely onnie missymoody who was requesting this weeks before :) sorry if it's sucks and if it makes you wait for long time ~ i hope it's worth it onnie :) love you
If you want to request a fanfiction too, just go to my request page :)
eunhae

2 new fics

Title: Torn
Pairing: HaeHyuk, brotherly EunTeuk
Rating/Genre: PG/ Angst, Bandfic AU, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Mine, ok! Especially the grammatical errors. EunHae belongs to each other (and ME)
Summary: SME learnt about EunHyuk’s and DongHae’s relationship and they weren’t happy about it. Based on Super Junior’s song, Y.
Story 1 out of 3 of Torn’s thread.

Title: Kilometre 99
Pairing: DongHae centric, EunHyuk
Rating/Genre: PG-13/Mystery, Angst, Drama
Warning: UnBeta-ed still. =_="
Summary: DongHae never felt so betrayed before. His parents lied to him and he hated them for that, but an unexpected meeting with a stranger at Kilometer 99 had opened his eyes and changed his point of view. However, is it too late for him? ***

EunHae: Bang Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down 1/2

Title:Bang Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down
Pairing:EunHae
Rating:R
Notes:This is a two-part short fic. Criminal!AU Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence,Swearing
Summary: Eunhyuk is the only thing that keeps Donghae from losing himself completely. But can they save each other from the harsh world around them? Or even more pressing, their own destruction?

When did it stop being fun and just become survival?

Double Post [Ride to Eternity + Of Awkward Scripts and Nurses]

Title: Of Awkward Scripts and Nurses [One-shot]
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut, PWP
Summary: Kyuhyun had trouble memorizing his lines. Sungmin was always willing to help.

--

( “And this…” he leaned up, their noses already bumping, “This isn’t in the script” )

Title: Ride to Eternity [Chapter 11]
Pairing: KyuMin, SiMin
Rating: R (for sex, violence, swearing and alcoholism)
Genre: AU, Dark, Smut
Summary: Lee Sungmin knows what he wants. And stops at nothing to get it. A gold digging bitch who dreams of nothing but power and fame. Cho Kyuhyun is new in the underground world. No one really knows if its luck, skills or a mixture of both but he managed to beat the top illegal drag racer named Choi Siwon, who happens to be Sungmin's lover.
Previous Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

--

( “Ahh…use your tongue, Kyuhyun…ahh…nngghh” )

Their Beautiful Lies - Twenty One

Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon, Tiffany & Jessica,
Other Characters: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Heechul, Leeteuk, Henry, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, TVXQ - Changmin
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Twenty One

Master List
Byou

College Is Too Damn Pricey

Title: College Is Too Damn Pricey
Warning: Threesome, Language, Cousins!
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Kibum/Eunhyuk/Donghae
Summary: "My name is Yesung, I'm a prosperous director." "My name is Hyukjae, I'm a struggling college student." "Struggling?" "Can't pay. I need some serious cash." Yesung smirks. "Oh? You need money, but you're here in a bar?" "Figured I might as well drown my sorrows in alcohol." "How would you like to make some cash? It might not be much, but I'm sure it will due." Yesung looks the other one up and down. "I'm not a prostitute." "Well, that's good because I'm not a pimp. I'm a director. I thought we went over this?" Hyukjae eyes the other one. "Then what do you want?" The older rolls his eyes. "I want to direct you. Along with two other of my best boys." 

Smut Here!