March 22nd, 2012

black - desolate

Fic Dump

PG; EunHae; Fluff, College!AU
Summary: How about a no?
Warning: SiHae (because DH is forever swooned by Siwon, in this fic, at least.)

PG-13, Crack, AU, EunHae
Summary: “It’s okay to be gay.”
Warning: Bad case of tense-shifts.  I don’t want to edit anymore.  It sucks.  And, EunHae, they don’t end up together, jsyk.  This just sucks big time.

My Life with a rockstar! [4/?]

Title: My Life with a Rockstar!
Author: Scandalicious13
Pairing: Yewook
Rating: R
Summary: Kim Ryeowook lived a fairly normal life - the only exception being he was BFF's with Lee Sungmin, the guitarist of Korea's hottest rockband Sapphire Blue. Ryeowook's life is thrown in disarray when he finds himself living with Yesung, the lead singer of Sapphire Blue and Ryeowook's biggest crush...
Disclaimer: I own nothing but if I did.....

Collapse )
sichul#3

Dissociation [SiChul] [16/?]

Title: Dissociation
Pairings/Characters: SiChul (more to come)
Rating: overall R
Warning: Violence, torture, use of drugs, rape, character death,...
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: One wrong decision can take you to hell. This is what many students have already experienced. All of them have disappeared. No one knows anything about them anymore. But someday, someone is going to find out, right? If it's still possible...
AN: Posting to have something to do other than studying for the exam tomorrow. I'm screwed anyway >.<

HeeChul's eyes were shining with hope for a brief moment, but just as suddenly as the sparkle appeared, it disappeared again.

100 SuJu fics challange - 22. Diamonds, SungminxKibum (Completed)

Note: Part of 100 Super Junior Fanfics Challenge; theme: 22. Diamonds, SungminxKibum

Title: Spark
Pairings: Kimin, onesided!Kyumin, Yewook, bestfriends!Minwook, brothers!Kisung
Characters: Kibum, girl!Sungmin, Yesung, girl!Ryeowook, Kyuhyun
Genre: romance, fluff
Rating: PG-13
Length: four chapters (Allover word count: 7868, each ranging from ~1600 to ~2300)
Warning/Notes: genderswitch, AU
Note: I know Kibum's not very popular nowadays, he's been away for too long, but still, I hope there'll be people reading this. This theme caught my attention out of the 100.
Description: Kibum, younger son of a wealthy man, swore that he would never fall in love. Sungmin, only daughter of a rich couple, is considered to never fall in love, as no guy has captured her heart yet. Their acquaintance leads to a marriage of convenience, but can there be something more? Yesung and Ryeowook work for that, but there's a counterpart too, in the form of Kyuhyun.
Posted at my journal, no locks, links are here: PART 1 || PART 2 || PART 3 || PART 4
My 100 SuJu Fics Challange Masterlist
luka jbf close up

once, there was a time...

Title: once, there was a time...
Pairing(s): Kyumin, broken!Kyumin
Rating: PG(-13)
Genre: Angst, drama
Warnings: implied abuse
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Summary: There was a time when Sungmin loved Kyuhyun enough for the both of them. But that time passed, and all that was left was farewells.

(there was a time...but it's too late now.)
min :D

Everything Bad Leads to Something Good 2/?

Title: Everything Bad Leads to Something Good 2/?
Pairing: Hyukmin, Kyumin (in future chaps)
Rating: R overall
Warnings: Swearing, drug abuse, character death, violence
Genre: AU, friendship, angst, romance
Summary: When everything in the world seems meaningless, what will you do?
Previous chapters: ~Chapter 1~
A/N: an update after a while! :D enjoy~