March 2nd, 2012

luka jbf close up

The Suicide Lists [4(final)]

Title: The Suicide Lists [Part 4(final)]
Author: xsilentserenity
Pairing(s): friendship!Eunhae, written in 3rd person POV (this part)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, Friendship, Drama
Warnings: centers around the idea of suicide, self-harm
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Summary: When the nothing that is left is too much; when the only option left is to die, to disappear, to have never even existed, maybe all it takes to hold on are the smallest, most trivial things.

(You have so much more to live for than what is just around you right now, but even if you don’t believe me… think about it.)
FLY

Within Reach

Title: Within Reach
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: One-Shot, Angst, Fluff, Amnesic!Ryeowook
Rating & Warning: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook has forgotten all of it, but Kyuhyun can't let go, and he makes it his ultimate goal to remind him.

"Warmth all over the back of his body, his feet falling flat on the ground, his hair dancing to someone else's breathing over his head. And the smell, the cologne, no, is it shampoo? This shampoo..... isn't it his? No, it isn't..is it?"
heemin is bff

I'll soon be perfect, you'll see (2/5)

Title: I’ll soon be perfect, you’ll see (2/5)
Characters: Sungmin, Hyukjae, Jungsu, Kyuhyun, Sunkyu (SNSD), Shindong
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Jungsu, Sungmin/Sunkyu eventual!Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: lost-in-between-romance-and-angst
Rating: PG
Summary: It has always been Sungmin’s goal to be the perfect son, the perfect lover, and the perfect friend… No matter how unrighteous his actions are and how costly his actions will be, he swears to still continue trying.
A/N: I have this annoying habit of updating after a million lightyears, so sorry for that. n_n

CLICK TO READ.
KyuMin

Hana-ya De

Pairing(s): KyuMin, ninja!YunJae
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Flowers can mean nothing, or they can mean everything. For Sungmin, they mean more than he cares to tell Kyuhyun.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Fic request for Michiyo Himuro.
Spot: Michiyo Himuro [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]the_devilscry [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

“Blue roses, for mystery and love at first sight, and attaining the impossible,” Sungmin said softly. )

Their Beautiful Lies - Fourteen

Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae
Other Characters: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Heechul, Leeteuk, Henry, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, TVXQ - Changmin
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Fourteen

Master List

WonKyu: Street Corner Confessions

Title: Street Corner Confessions
Starring: Siwon/Kyuhyun, Kibum, Hangeng, Heechul, Zhoumi, Henry, Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Action, Angst, Suspense, Romance
Warnings: Slash, Violence, Death, Strong language
Words: Ongoing

Kyuhyun finds his life in grave danger when Henry reveals a dangerous secret and goes missing.
First he thinks a man is stalking him, but little does he know a whole organisation is after him.
More and more people go missing, friends and protectors alike.
Can Kyuhyun prevent his own life from getting taken?

Master List
boyfriend~! `7top

HERE I AM, HERE I AM - BUTTERFLY, BUTTERFLY

Title: Monochromantic
Fandom: Super Junior-KRY
ot3: KyuWookSung/YehKyuWook side! ZhouHenHyuk
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff
A/N: for dee dee
Summary: Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Yesung watch dramas together. One person falls asleep.

The other two members didn’t really care; Ryeowook was short and didn’t take that much space on the couch. Kyuhyun’s fingers played with Ryeowook’s purplish locks and Yesung drummed his fingers on Ryeowook’s calves.