• miss2l

Fourth Place & Smile

Title: Fourth Place
Author: miss2l
Pairing(s): KyuSung, really really ninja!MinWook
Rating: PG-13
Length: Long One-shot
Genre: Humour, Fluff, Romance
Disclaimer: Not mine... though I wish they were...
Summary: Everyone remembers Shim Changmin who came first, Kim Taeyeon who came second and Kim Jonghyun who came third. No one remembers the little boy from Cheonan, Kim Jongwoon, who came fourth. Except for one man who is absolutely captivated by his voice – Cho Kyuhyun, idol superstar.
Sure, Jongwoon had slapped him, such a girl, the first time but they’d had their pecks here and there.

Title: Smile
Pairing(s): KyuSung
Length: One-shot
Genre: Romance, Angst
Disclaimer: Not mine... though I wish they were...
Summary: Even after it all, all the other did was smile, that same loving smile.
A/N: Posted it on Kyu's birthday but never got a chance to post it here ^.^
The elder has to think when the last time Kyuhyun kissed him was but he doesn’t take it.
kyublink

I Love Hyung (10/?)

Title: I Love Hyung
Pairings: EunHae and KyuMin, ninja!YunJae, ninja!YooSu
Genre: Angst, Romance, Friendship
Warning: AU, boy-to-boy love
Chapter Summary: Due to what Hyukjae acted, and is currently acting, Donghae and Sungmin finally have an idea on how to make the guy jealous. HaeMin team is then officially formed.

HaeMin team vs. Lee Hyukjae!!!

Previous Chapters: Prologue ○ 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 * 6 * 7 * 8 * 9
KyuMin

Now You Can Fly

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Romance/Slight angst (warning: character death)
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are childhood friends and so much more. But everything has its time, and time must needs be obeyed. Sungmin wonders what it's like to fly; Kyuhyun understands that one day they both will know.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Written for Love Writes at [info]inksandblots under the name Requiem.
Spot: [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]the_devilscry [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

“What’s it like to fly, Kyu?” Sungmin said as he watched the birds flying about in the air. )
o__o // Kyuhyun - Super Junior

[super junior] Coliseum (4/8)

Coliseum
super junior // kyuhyun/zhou mi // nc-17 // 50,000+ words (total)
[Mafia/Godfather AU] The year is 2095, and New Seoul is a city muddled with corrupted government, corporation shadows, organized crime empires, and a Resistance Movement. Cho Kyuhyun could be the heir of the Cho Family, one of the big Five Families of New Seoul’s organized crime world, but he isn’t. Zhou Mi is the Cho Family’s Counselor, because looking after Kyuhyun is a full-time job.

He knew how to read codes, write up sub-routines, and break his way into pretty much all commercially licensed sim programs. This was all because at the age of twelve, Cho Kyuhyun signed up for his first Programming class, and the kid also conveniently signed up a place for his gawky lived-in best friend.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4
boyfriend~! `7top

THEN SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR

Title: Like a Dude
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: YehKyu
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Sex, Toys, Foul Language, Girl!Yesung, Girl!Kyuhyun
Genre: yuri, smut
A/N: FOR MY WONDERFUL UNNIE DEE DEE. Though I don't know how she feels about girl!YeKyu yet.
Summary: Yesung and Kyuhyun - do it like a dude.

Kyuhyun’s hands go up and cup her face, before etching up and digging her fingernails into the skin of Yesung’s neck, pressing her as close to her as possible.

Title: Hot Coffee
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: YeKyu
Warnings: Foul Language
Genre: Humor
A/N: FOR MY WONDERFUL UNNIE DEEMONIC 'CAUSE HER BIRTHDAY IS UP SOON AND STUFFS
Summary: Yesung gets hot coffee thrown at him from your lovely barista Kyuhyun.

That gave him some hot coffee in the face/chest/neck. Kangin laughed. He thinks he even heard Ryeowook swear from the other side of the café.

THAT MAN (PART A)

Title: That Man
Author: leeteukeunhae (faa)
Main Pairing: HaeHyuk (one-sided love)
Side Pairing: HaeFany
Genre: Angst/Drama
Warning: Character’s Death
Word Count: 4,228
Summary: That man is me.
Faa's Note: This fic is based from That Man song by HyunBin and Inspired from Indonesian’s movie titled “HEART” and p/s: I didn’t put the lyric in arrange…

(The man is crying. That man is very shy. So he learned how to laugh.)

Happy Leap Day

Title: Keep me Awake
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Type: Drabble
Words: 550
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Sungmin comes home to a troubled Kyuhyun, as the maknae overheard what he said on Sukira

“then how can I appease Kyubear?”

Title: Leap day Luck
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Type: OneShot
Words: 1, 200
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Kyuhyun always has bad luck on February 29, maybe all he needs is a little charm from Sungmin.

“This is how”

You're my Brother - My Stepbrother [Chapter 6]

Title: You're my Brother - My Stepbrother [Chapter 6]
Pairing: KyuMin - Older!Kyu, Victoria, Donghae(in this chapter)
Rating: R (Incest)
Genre: Romance, Smut, Angst (for this chapter)
Summary: Sungmin's life is about to change when his dad decided to marry again. But, he never expected to see this change in the form of his stepbrother - a stepbrother named Cho Kyuhyun.
Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

--

( “You’re just my stepbrother. We are not connected by blood. My father married your mother and that’s it – no ties, no relationship, no everything. So please, stop acting like you care for me,” )
heartkyuchul

Listen : Whispers (Chapter 10)

Title: Listen : Whispers
Chapter: [10/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship, Kihae and more to come soon
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst
Type: Multi-Chapter
Word Count : 2,477
Warning : Character death, ghostly apparitions?, mature language
Disclaimer : I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:
After the whole ‘ghost’ incident with Heechul, Kyuhyun thought he would be free from all of the craziness and go back to his normal life as a university student. But when he starts to hear whispers again, nothing is as he expects...especially when so much more is at stake this time.

Listen (Part  1) - in Masterlist

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 |

"How could you do this to Ryeowook?!”

Those years [6/?]

Title: Those Years
Pairings: Super Junior friendship, broken Zhou mi/ Super Junior friendship (for now)
Rating: pg-13
Summary : Zhou mi broke, gave up, and left. Leaving behind the part of him he never wants to be reminded of again. Years later, he is confronted by the people of his past of his memories. Warning: attempted suicide

Part 6: he door opens revealing a familiar figure with an out of place awkward smile.
“I had a feeling you would come.” Zhou mi's Korean comes out smooth and sure, he practiced, just in case.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5