February 27th, 2012

KyuMin

What Have I Done?

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: People make mistakes, and people do things they're not proud of, but there's always someone out there who's willing to give them the one thing they need to get back on their feet- trust.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Spot: [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]the_devilscry [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

“Do you want to go back to jail?” he sneered, snatching Kyuhyun’s bag from him. )
luka jbf close up

Suicide Lists [3]

Title: The Suicide Lists [Part 3]

Author: xsilentserenity

Pairing(s): friendship!Eunhae, written in Donghae’s POV

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Angst, Friendship, Drama

Warnings: centers around the idea of suicide, self-harm

Disclaimer: Such a pity.

Summary: When the nothing that is left is too much; when the only option left is to die, to disappear, to have never even existed, maybe all it takes to hold on are the smallest, most trivial things.

~~

FLY

Lullaby

Title: Lullaby
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Drabble, Fluff
Rating & Warning: PG
Summary: The man he treasures lulls Ryeowook to sleep.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members *sighs* and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management. This is strictly a work of fiction.

"Who is he dreaming of? Me. Make it me. Make it so that he is dreaming about me, that he's going to wake up wanting me here like he did yesterday."
Yesung

Misunderstanding and Insecure

tittle: Misunderstanding and Insecure
pairing: 2YS (Yesung/Youngsaeng), mentioned past!YeWon and past!KyuSaeng
rating: PG-13
genre: romance
Summary: It has been 3 years after Super Junior disbanded. 2 years they didn’t meet each other and a year for Jongwoon solo. He’s no longer Yesung, Super Junior’s lead vocalist. He’s Jongwoon now, Kim Jongwoon a solo singer.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking. Is it hurt?” Jongwoon asked panicky when he realize he just bumped his first ex-boyfriend old friend
Lady Valtaya

Shower Sex...

Title: Shower Sex
Pairing: EunMin
Rating: NC-17
Notes: Eunhyuk is in a hurry- Sungmin just wants fucked...XD

Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this story, and I don't personally know any members of Super Junior. They are only represented here as I imagine they could be.

Eunhyuk glared at Sungmin as his hyung started for the bathroom past him. He was in a hurry- okay, they both were actually.

Sungmin in Wonderland Ch 3

Title: Sungmin in Wonderland
Chapter title: On the way
Author: reirei
Pairing: Everyone x Sungmin
Characters in the chapter: Sungmin, Siwon, Hangeng, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Henry, Heechul.
Rating: PG
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure.
Warning: AU, OOC.
Type: Series
Words: 2, 790
Disclaimer: I do not own anything.
Summary: Sungmin is a bit insecure about his sister. Then comes a white rabbit that kidnaps him into wonderland. However, getting out is not as easy as getting in.

“Then why don’t you help him before shooting?”

Title: Sexy Phone Calls
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: uh…Fluff that turns into some sort of smut?
Type: Drabble
Words: 1200
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: Kyuhyun didn't want Sungmin to leave today, but he's Kyuhyun so he would still achieve his goal.

Aces, Jokers, Kings, & Queens

Title: Aces, Jokers, Kings, & Queens (a mystery in four parts)
Word count: 13,260
Warnings: Oblique reference to a possible (highlight: eating disorder) and vague mention of (highlight: abuse).
Summary: Siwon, Heechul and Han Geng are filthy rich, terribly bored, and are just waiting for life to happen to them. And then it does. (Siwon/Heechul/Han Geng)

They go clubbing on Friday and Saturday nights. It's always the same place—the bar right outside of their world, the one bordering a reality where not everyone carries a black Am-Ex or wears Armani to high school

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Rating: R
Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword}

Chapter 27: "I just lost my virginity to you," Hyukjae whispered as he brushed away a lock of her hair from her face. Their legs were still tangled together, along with the dozens of innocent rose petals scattered around them.
Donghae03
  • sung_gi

Practice makes perfect, ch 14

Title: Practice makes perfect, chapter 14
Paring: HaeHyuk, side TeukChul and SiBum
Rating: PG ~ NC-17 (PG-13 for this chapter)
Word count: 5450
Summary: Donghae sees Eunhyuk at school for the first time when they have to do a presentation in biology together.
He has never seen him before even though they have been in the same class for two years.
And suddenly his whole life is one big mess that he needs to clean up.

"Spit it out. I suffered all day because of Teukie 'coz he was so frigging worried because
of Hyukkie and I do not want to have another day like that because of you!"

"Chul-" Leeteuk tried to calm his boyfriend down but was cut off by Donghae who
abruptly lifted his head up and practically ripped the sunglasses from his face.
Gorgeous

The Half-blood

Everything’s Not Always as it Seems
Title: The Half-blood
Characters: SMtown, Yonghwa, Nichkhun, Nari
Pairings: Various
Genre: Romance, angst, AU
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Swear words, alcohol and drug use, gender switch
Summary: The students at SM High are stuck in rigid stereotypes that no one dares to cross. But soon they begin to learn that the image on the outside doesn’t always show the real picture on the inside. Barriers are broken, forbidden relationships formed, secrets revealed and hidden feelings are pulled to the surface. It’s only a matter of time before someone breaks.

-----

“Just another day,” Lee Sungmin murmured.
  • yheoj

Love is a Battlefield (Formerly I Hate You/I Love You)

Title: Love Is A Battlefield 3/?
Author:yheoj
Type : chaptered
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Leeteuk , Heechul , Donghae
Genre: AU , Romance
Rating: PG 13 for this chapter just to be safe but may go up in the upcoming chapters.
Warning: unbeta-ed
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters here, but the plot is absolutely mine.

Description: Lee Sungmin belongs to a group of popular students in their school and earned the nickname Ice Prince. Cho Kyuhyun is a transferred student from Canada, an asshole, a jerk and a gamer. What will happen if they meet and their personalities clash, subjecting themselves to a make-up game with a prize of a broken heart? Who will be the winner in the end? Will Kyuhyun penetrates and break the ice Sungmin wrapped around his heart and will Sungmin shows Kyuhyun the real value of love, trust and loyalty?

Chapters : One , Two

MASTERLIST