Author: cablackwood
Pairing: Kyuhae
Rating: PG-13

Kyuhyun bit into the chocolaty treat, moaning at the sweetness

Title: Apple Orchard
Pairing: Teukchul
Rating: PG

When Leeteuk said he wanted to go to an orchard and pick his own apples, he hadn’t really thought he was serious.

Title: Road Trip
Pairing: Kyuhae
Rating: G

“Donghae, nothing is going to get us. Just relax and go to sleep.”

Title: In the Dorm
Pairing/OT3: Wonkyuhae
Rating: NC-17

“Kyuhyunnie, don’t be like that,”
Nyx

Mask Finale + Linear

Title: Mask
Pairings: HenHae, Yebum, Minor!Kangta/LiYin
Genre: AU!Family, Drama/Minor!Angst, Romance
Length: Prologue, 8/8 + Epilogue [Completed]
Summary: Whisked in the arms of a wealthy and charming bachelor, its all smiles and sweeping happiness in front of the camera lenses. A fairy-tale ending that was short lived.

| Character Profiles || Prologue || Chapter 1 || Chapter 2 || Chapter 3 || Chapter 4 || Chapter 5 || Chapter 6 || Chapter 7 || Chapter 8 || Epilogue |

Title: Linear
Pairing: HenKyu
Genre: AU!General, Romance
Length: 1/3
Summary: He claimed an enemy, the other claimed a best friend, two different perceptions that led to a single twisted path.

Part 1 | Relationship status: Single
Gorgeous

Level One - Fated To Play (Side Story)

Title: White Carnations: Remembrance
Main Characters: Leeteuk, Kangin, Inyoung
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk
Genre: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Swear words...
Summary:  Angels are not creatures of sin. And yet to become one, one must commit the most deadliest of sins.
[ Character List ] [ Prologue ] [ Chapter One ] [ Chapter Two 1/2 ] [ Chapter Two 2/2 ] [ Chapter Three 1/2 ] [ Chapter Three 2/2 ] [ Chapter Four 1/2 ] [ Chapter Four 2/2 FINAL]
[ Side Story ]

-----

I am no longer a Child of Earth. I have become what everyone says is the purest creature in this whole game and yet I have only become this way because I have committed the worst of sins.

Wishing on Airplanes

Title: Wishing on Airplanes
Pairing: Donghae, OC, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk
Genre: Romance, Friendship, Comedy, Drama
Summary: When should one stop settling for anything less than what they deserve?
A/N: I apologize in advance for grammatical errors and such. This has been written a while back and I haven't really had the chance to go through it again and edit.

Chapter 1

Chapters 2 to 28 plus Epilogue

ROOM 408

Title : ROOM 408 1/?
Pairing : yewon , kyusung and others
Genre: fluff , romance
Rating : PG-15
Warning : unbeated!

Summary : When jongwoon was still kid he was suffered the kidnaping and since the incedent he suffered trauma. when jongwoon was teens, he must to share a room with siwon who no other enemy of kyuhyun, jongwoon's cousin. what would happened with them?

" READ MORE "
eunhae hands ;w;

Preserved

title; Preserved
pairing: Hyukjae/Donghae
rating: R
IMPORTANT: This is a drabble based on my train of thoughts during work as I fixed the mannequin's clothes. It might or might not make sense. (It won't actually). But I wrote it purely out of conjured thoughts and tired mind. There's a huge hint in this note already, if you can find it. Mannequin plus Hyukjae equals to this.

Donghae realizes that Hyukjae's smiles were growing dimmer and dimmer.

"I missed you," Hyukjae murmured, closing his eyes for awhile.
angel

I'll Make You Mine...

title: I'll Make You Mine...
pairing: Yewon, Kisung, Kyumin (side)
rating: PG-15
genre: ANGST, drama
words count: 9009 words
notes: this fic is inspired by the song 'Song Ji Eun Ft. Bang Yong Guk - Going Crazy" you should try to listen to it http://youtu.be/n1TLaZp1i8E
warning: murdering scene, blood, some cursing words.
summary: Yesung was being stalked by a stranger named AC...

Yesung is mine and will forever be mine!

Those years [5/?]

Title: Those Years
Pairings: Super Junior friendship, broken Zhou mi/ Super Junior friendship (for now)
Rating: pg-13
Summary : After these years, Zhou mi finally pushes himself over the edge. Warning: attempted suicide

Part 5: He was being “mean”, maybe Zhou mi would tell him if he knew about the way Henry deliberately makes everything harder for Super Junior.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
heechul#3

The Bet [KyuChul] [1/2]

Title: The Bet
Prompt: #050. Lost
Pairings/Characters: KyuChul, side!HeeMin, side!HeeWook, side!HeeHan, side!HeeHyuk, side!HeeSung, side!HeeBum(not the cat! xD), side!HeeTeuk, mention!ShinDong/Nari, SiWon, mention of KangIn and HongKi
Rating: Nc-17
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: HeeChul made a bet with HongKi: to top their bandmates. Of course, HeeChul tries everything to win.
AN: It's so long since I posted something ther last time. I'm sorry. Ugh, this was so hard to write and I still don't like it, but hope you do :) Thanks for reading and please comment :)

HeeChul was already convinced, he wouldn't lose, so why should he cheat? This was not even worth calling a challenge in his opinion.
  • cchoie

Route 66 [Chapter Thirteen]

Title: Route 66.
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook. Heechul/Hankyung. Yesung/Victoria.
Genre:  Romance, Comedy, Fluff.
Lenght: Chapter 13/?
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook just met and are stuck in Chicago. They need to get to Los Angeles as soon as possible or Jongwoon will miss the birth of his first child. On the way, some real shit will happen.
Chapter One ~ Chapter Two ~ Chapter Three ~ Chapter Four ~ Chapter Five ~ Chapter Six ~ Chapter Seven ~ Chapter Eight ~ Chapter Nine ~ Chapter Ten ~ Chapter Eleven ~ Chapter Twelve

Collapse )
stock ✩ まんが

alone

title; alone
author; mikki @ loveofblack
prompt; kpop_prompts - o17. broken help
pairing(s); kyuhyun/sungmin
rating; pg
genre(s); romance, angst
summary; at times, a stranger could turn your world around and become your best friend, family, and maybe even more.
beta-er; Andi ♥
note; based off a real story except the part where they’re Korean and how they became lovers (or best friends, depending on how you look at it). RIP akiko-chan. your sudden comfort one day 9 years ago changed my life and you are the best best friend a girl could ever have. you will be greatly missed and i’ll remember you forever. ♥ RIP Akiko Yamaguchi 02.11.95 – 02.13.12.

locked in a week.
From the Soul to the Song

Of Old Fashioned Men

Title: Of Old Fashioned Men
Author: kat_elric
Pairing: Siwon/Jessica
Summary: She loved him, really she did, but sometimes the fact that he was just so old fashioned drove her crazy. After two years she expected a bit more than a kiss on the cheek goodnight and she was bound and determined to get it.

Of Old Fashioned Men

Note: Set in the same universe as and after both Of Flesh, Fur, and Fang and Of Blood, and Brooms
Sichul - twitter

Deafening Silence [5/6]

Title : Deafening Silence
Chapter : 5/6
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SiChul, mention of HanChul
Genre : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Drama, Angst, Smut
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Mental illness, mention of self-harm, explicit sex, character death
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : His eyes were empty, yet at the same time they seemed to be filled with everything. Siwon wanted to understand the mysteries hidden in their dark depth, wanted to pull Heechul out of the abyss of despair he had fallen into. And to achieve that, he was ready to give up everything else.
A/N : I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update. T___T hope you will forgive me~
Previews chapters:  CHAPTER ONE     CHAPTER TWO   CHAPTER THREE  CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FIVE
sobbing donghae waylt, glasses

of silver and gold and crystalline and platinum

Title: of silver and gold and crystalline and platinum
Pairing(s): sort-of!Hanchul, sort-of!Eunhae
Genre: Angst
Rating: PG-13, for Heechul's mouth
Summary: “They both step back in perfect synchronization and Heechul’s heartbeat jumps around in a completely impossible rhythm because he can almost imagine this is three years ago and Super Junior and the members within had not yet shattered.”
A/N: The prompt of “Heechul bitching at Hankyung for going off to get married” (or something close to that) explains why everything is sort-of. Also, this is a sort-of continuation of flarglnomnom's 'Burning Oneself Out'. Sort of. In the most sort of way possible.

'I thought you would attack me or something,' he says
boyfriend~! `7top

stormy clouds and lightning bolts

Title: Stormy Clouds and Lightning Bolts
Fandom: Super Junior
Subject: Han Geng
Rating: PG
Genre: Adventure, Demigods
Verse: Part of the 'Forgotten Irises' verse.
Challenge: 72/100 of the 100 fic challenge
A/N: Siwon/Siwon is next - again, another intro fic. Sorry for the random jump from twelve to now.
Summary: Han Geng is a young boy filled with power. He's a son of Zeus after all. And the resistance is coming - it's needed. (a.k.a - how Hankyung came to the Irises)

Was there that much of a difference? Was there that much of a change?

Yes.