February 24th, 2012

Forgive and Forget [6/10]

Title: Forgive and Forget [6/10]
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: KyuMin, KyuXiao, side!EunHae
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses, the underlined word below
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Smut
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is married to Lou Yi Xiao. Both are in love but there is a problem. The only solution is Lee Sungmin.

A/N: Hahaha. Many of you were impatient. LOL, so here it is. Your favorite part. Enjoy ^^

“Sorry but I want you inside me, Kyuhyun. I want you really bad.”
FLY

Hope 12/?

Title: Hope 12/?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, romance, !Realistic AU
Rating & Warning: R - sexual situations, violence -- psychological and physical torture may appear in later parts, just to be on the safe side...--
FOR THIS CHAPTER: PG-13 (Adult situations)
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook try their best to survive in a totalitarian state (DPRK) surrounded by famine, fear and death, all the while gracing their short lives with the precious moments of pure love that they get to share together.

"His eyes close shut and his scream suddenly overcomes his thoughts as it booms out of his mouth again, his hands automatically reaching for the center of all this pain, and he opens his eyes. Blood. He's been shot."

Part 1 & foreword, | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11
hyukhae_selca

My New Neighbor Is...

Title: My New Neighbor Is...
Author: mysterious_f
Pairing: HyukHae
Rate: PG-13
Rating: Humor/Drama/Romance
Warning: Cursing.
Disclaimer: yeah the characters are mine, as if.
Summary: He just a new neighbor but... He was so mysterious and I want to know him more...
Myster_F's Note: sorry for the late update. it's been a month holyshisus. hope you still like it. ;__;

1 - The New Neighbor
2 - The Side Effects
3 - Today Is Amusing
4 - So, it's LOVE? (newest)

Their Beautiful Lies - Twelve

Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae
Other Characters: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Heechul, Leeteuk, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, TVXQ - Changmin
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Twelve

Master List
kyublink

Naughty Kids

Title: Naughty Kids

Characters: Kyuhyun, Kibum, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae

Main Pairing featured: EunHae

Sub-pairing/s: EunSiHae, KiEunSiHae, mentioned!KyuMin (this won’t be left out >:))))

Genre: Smut, Angst, Romance, Friendship, Crack

Rating: NC-17

Length: One-shot

Warning: AU, explicit language, threesome, open ending (meaning, it’s up to you on how you would think it would lead to), unbeta-ed, older!Hae

Summary: Lee Donghae is a young teacher at an all-boys’ school. He treasures education so much that he decided to dedicate his whole life in giving it to those younger than him. However, he can’t avoid the fact there are still some naughty kids who need to be disciplined… but he was the one who was disciplined in the end.

Requested by sujufied

"And I am telling you to just shut the fuck up since I know that you will be enjoying this too."

Ryeowook's Special Day

Title: Special Day
Author: reirei
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook, a bit of Minwook, ninja! Kyumin, Siwook if you squint
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff, slice of life
Type: Drabble
Words: 1000
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: Ryeowook graduates today, but someone doesn’t greet him.

“Congratulations on your graduation today Wookie-ah”

Title: Siwon’s gift
Author: reirei
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff, slice of life, implied! Smut
Type: Drabble
Words: 700
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: Siwon receives his gift the night before he graduates.

“You’re more important to me anyways”

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword}

Chapter 26: "Hyukjae cleared his throat and forced himself to look away as Cherie started to lick her fingers clean from any excess confectionary. Now was not the time to lust after her aphrodisiacal tongue actions and where they could be put to better use.

... on him."