February 23rd, 2012

Forgive and Forget [5/10]

Title: Forgive and Forget [5/10]
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: KyuMin, KyuXiao
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses, the underlined word below
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, almost!Smut
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is married to Lou Yi Xiao. Both are in love but there is a problem. The only solution is Lee Sungmin.

A/N: I felt lazy, sorry ^^ I'm happy that everyone is enjoying this fic. I feel flattered. Thank you so much! Enjoy chapter 5 ^^

“You told me that I should not fall in love with you.”
yesung lips

Tradition

Title: Tradition
Rating: G
Pairing: Yesung / Ryeowook (Henry/Amber?)
Word count: 987 words
Summary: A vignette of their time together- in the same universe as Brand New Day. Inspired by facebook user Josh Taylor’s pictures and his comment- “Its Chinese Tradition to take pre wedding photos… who am I to argue :)”

"It is now ten thirty-five, and you were supposed to be here thirty minutes ago. Kim Jongwoon, you are so dead."

Double Post

Title: Sungmin in Wonderland (Side Story)
Chapter Title: Deal
Author: reirei
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure
Type: Spin off Drabble
Words: 600
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters.
Summary: Sungmin is a bit insecure about his sister. Then comes a white rabbit that kidnaps him into wonderland. However, getting out is not as easy as getting in.

That was how Sungmin spend the first few days in wonderland.

Title: To Break a Spell
Author: reirei
Characters: Kyuhyun/Sungmin,
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff, AU, Fantasy. NONSENSE.
Type: One Shot
Words: 1,400
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: When someone tells you not to pick up stray animals on the road, listen. Or one day you’ll come to them talking and explaining things you don’t understand.

“Kyuhyun, stop. There’s an explanation for this”

kyuhyun

Or Maybe That's Just the Sound of My Heart Breaking

Title: Or Maybe That's Just the Sound of My Heart Breaking [epilogue]
Author: mystery
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: ... R?
Genre: Romance, mpreg
Disclaimer: If I owned them, there’s no way in hell I’d write this half-assed shit about them. I’d film them 24/7.
Warning(s): Mpreg~ 
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin have been re-united and have decided on a calm, loving "happily ever after".
Author’s Note: With a cameo appearance of Japanese rock band The GazettE! Lol, I just couldn't stay away... From left to right in the picture I linked: Aoi (Yuu), Reita (Akira), Ruki (Takanori), Kai (Yutaka). Also I mentioned Alice Nine's drummer Nao in there somewhere... I'm sorry.
Fanfiction Masterlist

Previous: chapter one (character introduction) / chapter two / chapter three / chapter four / chapter five / chapter six / chapter seven

---

Collapse )

ken

[28/?] The boy next door

tittle: [28/?] The boy next door
pairing & Character: main!YeWon
rating: G
genre: AU, angst, friendship, brother-ship, fluff
Summary:Siwon live in a neighborhood that there is no kids around. One day there is a family who moved and they have two children. One of their children became Siwon's bestfriend. His name is Jongwoon. But unexpectedly Siwon needs to move out and left Jongwoon.

NEW CHAPTER 28

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26| 27

Valentine Day Drama(high school series)

Title: Valentine Day Drama(high school series)
Pairing: Hyukhae
Genre:,romance, ,drama,fluff
Rating: PG13
Chapter: series
Author:Eunhaesherry
Disclaimer: Nope, I don't own any of the characters..just the plot
warning:fluff
Summary: Eunhyuk and donghae is going to celebrate Valentine day as a very happy couple. They are having such nice day but will a sudden event change the day upside down? Will they fight? Will they overcome it?

a/n : For everyone~ SORRY FOR THE LATE VALENTINE GIFT FIC POST! I DECIDED TO COMBINE THIS VALENTNE FIC TO MY HIGH SCHOOL SERIES

http://eunhae-sherry.livejournal.com/61596.html
kyumin

The Lost Memory (Chapter 13) - Last Chapter

Title: The Lost Memory (Chapter 13)
Pairings: Kyumin
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, drama, angst
Warning: Mpreg, cursing
Summary: Sungmin and Kyuhyun is a happy couple. One day, they got into an accident and Kyuhyun forget everything about Sungmin. Will he remember his only love or forget about him forever?

“He stole you away from me and you tell me that he is innocent?!”
eunhae hands ;w;

Not Worth A Single Cent; 2

title; Not Worth A Single Cent; 2
pairing: Main Hyukjae/Donghae, side Kyuhyun/Sungmin
rating : R
notes: Violent scenes in the further chapters

Donghae absolutely hates rich brats that fool around, break hearts and act as if the world revolves around them. And then there's Lee Eunhyuk, a rich and flirtatious kid.

Red angry lines and dark purple bruises were marked on his chest.