February 22nd, 2012

Iniquity XIV

Title: Iniquity (part 14)

Pairing: None
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Rape, murder, mentions of torture and death. Mental health issues
Genre: Crime thriller/mystery
Summary: Autumn in Seoul is beautiful, the leaves on the trees take on stunning hues of russet and gold, but not everything is beautiful in this season.  With 4jib promotions coming to an end Super Junior's Lee Sungmin is suffering from exhaustion and crippling nightmares, seeing death wherever he goes.  On the other side of Seoul Detective Ahn Taehyun is suffering a nightmare of his own. A sadistic serial killer is preying on young men and Taehyun will do anything within his power to stop him.  Even when the price might be his own reputation, career or life.

Read more here
eunhae hands ;w;

Not Worth A Single Cent; 1

title: not worth a single cent; 1
pairing: Main Hyukjae/Donghae, side Kyuhyun/Sungmin
rating : R
notes: Violent scenes in the further chapters

Donghae absolutely hates rich brats that fool around, break hearts and act as if the world revolves around them. And then there's Lee Eunhyuk, a rich and flirtatious kid.

"I will not let Eunhyuk break Donghae into pieces like what happened to me."

HAEHYUK SONGFICS CHALLENGE (4 FANFICS UPDATE)

HAEHYUK SONGFICS CHALLENGE
My participation here.

Title: You Are The One
By: Super Junior
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance
Summary: How has WGM affected Fighting Junior couple? (Suck at summary. Sorry.)
A/N: Fail. Really messed up this one. T.T

(“Baby, you are the one.”)
Title: Sorry Sorry
Genre: Romance.
Summary: I’m Sorry. I’m too in love with you.

(I'm sorry Lee Hyukjae. I'm too in love with you.
Title: My All Is In You
Genre: Slight!Angst
Summary: No longer the same.
A/N: Angst is just not my writing style. Hope it turns out well.

(Mianhae.)
Title: Memories
Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: G
Genre: Angst
Summary: Everything changes. You left.
A/N: Another shot in angst song!fic. Not specifically in anyone POV. Decide to write up something short. Lyrics are used as part of fanfic plot. Angst is just not my thing actually. Comments are appreciated though.

("I love you Lee Hyukjae."
"I-I l-love you-u, too"
)

Comments are appreciated. Enjoy. <3

Forgive and Forget [4/10]

Title: Forgive and Forget [4/10]
Rating:PG
Pairing: KyuMin, KyuXiao.
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is married to Lou Yi Xiao. Both are in love but there is a problem. The only solution is Lee Sungmin.

A/N: I fell asleep. I was going to post this earlier, sorry. ^^ Enjoy reading ^^

“I was Sungmin’s first customer.”
FLY

MUSIC

Title: Music Set (Inspire/Shining/Odes)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Set of 3 Drabbles, Fluff, Smut
Rating & Warning: PG, PG-13 and one NC-17 (smut)
Summary: Ryeowook's world is music
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management. This is strictly a work of fiction.

"Kyuhyun traces his jawline with his exquisite lips, and Ryeowook sings."

Sunglasses // Kyuhyun - Super Junior

[super junior] Coliseum (3/8)

Coliseum
super junior // kyuhyun/zhou mi // nc-17 // 50,000+ words (total)
[Mafia/Godfather AU] The year is 2095, and New Seoul is a city muddled with corrupted government, corporation shadows, organized crime empires, and a Resistance Movement. Cho Kyuhyun could be the heir of the Cho Family, one of the big Five Families of New Seoul’s organized crime world, but he isn’t. Zhou Mi is the Cho Family’s Counselor, because looking after Kyuhyun is a full-time job.

He dropped the gun soundlessly on top of the body.

1 - 2 - 3
Pride WTF

iPod Drabble Challenge Fics 1-4: Leeteuk-centric

Title: The Unforgiven
Pairing: None
Rating: G
Notes: They dedicate their lives / To running all of his / He tries to please them all / This bitter man he is
He has long ago stopped referring to himself as Park Jungsu

Title: Liliquoi Moon
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Leeteuk
Notes: I can't promise you love / And I can't promise you me / In my heart of hearts / I yearn to fly / And death will come fast / I wanna be free / And closer to the sky / Love grows cold, / Lonely and tired / On the wings of angels. Warning: Character death
"Hyung--"

Title: Kampf der Liebe
Pairing: Heechul/Leeteuk
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Durch das Feuer / kalt und einsam / Flammen führen mich zu dir / Und dann kämpfen wir gemeinsam / Den Kampf der Liebe, Liebe, Liebe--Through the fire / cold and alone / Flames lead me to you / And then we fight together / The battle of love, love, love
Some part of him knew it was wrong, that he was damned by society and god alike.

Title: You Are the One
Pairing: None
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Black rose and radio fire / It's so contagious / Is that something changing my mind / I'm gonna take what's evil. Warning: Character Death
He held the flower over the gaping hole in the ground

Sungmin in Wonderland Ch 2

Title: Sungmin in Wonderland
Chapter title: Welcome to Wonderland
Author: reirei
Pairing: Everyone x Sungmin
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure.
Type: Series
Words: 2700
Disclaimer: I do not own anything.
Summary: Sungmin is a bit insecure about his sister. Then comes a white rabbit that kidnaps him into wonderland. However, getting out is not as easy as getting in.

Chapter 2: “Of course I know your name” the man-rabbit said, a bit too happily “I love you”

I Still Smell the Lies on Your Breath

Title: I Still Smell the Lies on Your Breath
Pairing: YeWook (Yesung/Ryeowook)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Romance
Warnings: rimming, toys, blindfolds, light bondage, lots of sex, underage!Ryeowook
Word Count: 35,365
Summary: Orphaned and miserable, Ryeowook finally abandons the life on the streets and starts working in a cathouse, trading his body for a place to stay at. There, his boss shows him how the pain of love doesn't really differ from all other sorts of pain Ryeowook has experienced before.

A/N: Despite what may seem, it's pretty much PWP/ bricked. Originally meant as a birthday gift for [info]thundersquall, but look bb, it's the end of February /burns in shame. I'm sorry for taking ages to finish it but I sincerely hope you like it! ♥ Also, special thanks to [info]dreaminginside who helped me a great deal and [info]kajor for putting up with my constant whining. ILU guys ♥♥

The title taken from the  lyrics to Gas Dance by The Last Shadow Puppets.

PART 1/4 | PART 2/4 | PART 3/4 | PART 4/4

Let's do it hyung! [1/2] ('I don't, I don't... I do?' spin-off)

Title: Let's do it hyung! [1/2]
Author: Vic_Aino
Pairings: YeWook
Rating: PG-15
Summary: Evil!Wookie mode on! Yesung's chastity is in huge danger!
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: YeWook sequel to my TeukChul and KyuMin stories. If anyone remembers them still... Huge thanks to the great beta [info]cadey ! My fics finally started to make sense! :P

Masterlist

‘What the hell were you doing Wook?!’ ‘Trying to get into your pants.’

Expectations: Neither Friend, Nor Foe Part 6 of 7

Series: Expectations
Adventure Seven: Neither Friend, Nor Foe Part 6 of 7
Author: Aquariuslover
Pairings: Yunjae, KyuWook, Various Other Pairings
Rating: R
Genre: Crossover, Science Fiction, Angst, Adventure
Length Chaptered

A/N: This story is inspired by Star Trek. The crew of the Expectations will be made up of members of DBSK and Super Junior. Instead of chapters the story will be broken up in adventures.

Summary: The crew encounters a mysterious stranger and everything changes. Life aboard the Star Ship Expectations will never be the same as secrets unfold, sacrifices are made, and lives hang in the balance.

Prior Adventures

Neither Friend, Nor Foe Part 6
orange
  • blixtix

Yewook: Inkin' Love

Title: Inkin' Love
Rating: pg-13
Pairing: yewook and ninja kyumin.
Warnings: some suggestive stuff, but nothing graphic.
Word count: 1.5k
Summary: Jongwoon takes over his cousin's tattoo parlor for a day and finds himself face to face with the greatest tease incarnate in all the world asking for a tattoo on his neck.

“I'd rather have you, sweet thang. You'd probably be scrumptious," he says in a lowered voice, flipping his long auburn bangs out of his face. Jongwoon catches the glint of the younger's chain earring, connecting his lobe and cartilage piercings. He gulps a little too loudly.
SNSD - Sooyoung [peace bitches]
  • lightly

Mod post - posting template

Please do not change the default text settings of your post. What looks great in your journal doesn't look so good on the friends list on someone else's journal.

Most of the time the problem of the default text being overridden is caused by people using the rich text format posting option. It's highly recommended that you don't use the rich text posting option (because it's evil.) Bad coding on a RTF post can result in broken layouts and a lot of people getting cranky.

In place of using the RTF option I would recommended downloading a LJ client, there is a list of them here.

Otherwise, here is a handy posting template containing all the coding you need for your post. Just copy and paste the text in this box into the HTML posting option, enter your own text, insert the link to your fic where indicated and you are good to go.

If you are unsure about anything ask the mods before posting. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, pick a mod and PM them or drop us a line in the suggestion post
Sungmin1

Caged (Chapter 25)

Title: Caged (Chapter 25)
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, eventual!KyuMin, Siwon, Han Geng, Hyukjae, Donghae, eventual!Eunhae
WARNINGS: Implied sex/rape, disturbing situations, physical abuse/torture
Genre: au, angst, drama
Summary: It is a world full of dirt, abuse, selfishness and greed. It is an even worse world for a slade. A slade is a type of slave that is trained for a different form of manual labor. In today's terms, a prostitute of sorts. However, slades are purchased permanently and for one master only. Each slade has their own form of training, their own past, their own story. When four slades are forced to accept the idea that there is a world outside of their own, do they dare try to escape? Do they even have enough of their old selves left to be able to?
heartkyuchul

Listen : Whispers (Chapter 9)

Title: Listen : Whispers
Chapter: [9/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship, Kihae and more to come soon
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst
Type: Multi-Chapter
Word Count : 2,511
Warning : Character death, ghostly apparitions?, mature language
Disclaimer : I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:
After the whole ‘ghost’ incident with Heechul, Kyuhyun thought he would be free from all of the craziness and go back to his normal life as a university student. But when he starts to hear whispers again, nothing is as he expects...especially when so much more is at stake this time.

Listen (Part  1) - in Masterlist

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8

“Don’t be too long.”