February 21st, 2012

KYUMIN

Of sweet memories [2/?]

Title: Of Sweet Memories
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG
Summary: He never knew that his brother's small wish that he granted will bring him into an unexpected romance, and a sudden turn out of things that he didn't expect to happen.

PART I

"Ryeowook was so sure that the two boys with her on the photo were painfully familiar to him. He can't be mistaken.

A/N: Hi? It's been a long time since I updated this. I hope you haven't forgotten about this fic though. XD
pretty boy
  • chaltyr

Refrain

Title: Refrain
Pairing(s): Qmi, minor broken Kyuhae
Rating: R
Summary: Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi both try to fix things, again and again.
Warnings: nothing unsalvageable but character death at one point(highlight)
Notes:
-Time!au, other notes under cut, 5350 words
-Written for a Qmi fic exchange at qmidayeveryday

he threw away his whole life as he knew it, and started running backwards.
eunhae hands ;w;

not worth a single cent

title: not worth a single cent; prologue
pairing: Main Hyukjae/Donghae, side Kyuhyun/Sungmin
rating : R
notes: Violent scenes in the further chapters

Donghae absolutely hates rich brats that fool around, break hearts and act as if the world revolves around them. And then there's Lee Eunhyuk, a rich and flirtatious kid.

"Remember my name, Lee Donghae."

Forgive and Forget [3/10]

Title: Forgive and Forget [3/10]
Pairing: KyuMin, KyuXiao
Warning: girl!Sungmin, curses
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is married to Lou Yi Xiao. Both are in love but there is a problem. The only solution is Lee Sungmin.

A/N: Yeah, it's confusing, isn't it? LOL, anyway, it's only chapter 3, so why worry? ^^ And yeah, keep all your comments, criticisms, and such coming. My comment box is always open but please no offensive statements/comments. I don't want to get mad. Enjoy, everyone. ^^

“I…I had decided.”
KyuMin

Someone Like You

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Sungmin is hired as a live-in babysitter, and in the process he falls in love with his employer- a cold, distant widower who doesn't even show interest in his own children, let alone Sungmin.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Spot: [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]the_devilscry [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo [info]sneezessmiles

He slowly fell in love with Kyuhyun, but knew that Kyuhyun would never see him the same way. )

TAYM (16)

Title: The Annoying Young Master
Author: leeteukeunhae(Faa)
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Drama/Romance/Humor
Warning: crossdressing/unbeta-ed
Summary: Donghae offered himself to be a bodyguard of an old man who just saved his life. the, the old man asked Donghae to be his young master's bodyguard. And Donghae agreed about it. Eunhyuk the young master is a spoiled rich kid and it annoys Donghae so much. Both of them are stubborn as well. Too stubborn to realize that both of them loved each other... from a long time ago.
A/N: ☂ masterlist ☂ friend policy

( Donghae was about to type his name but then another message from Eunhyuk appeared. )
kyuhyun

(no subject)

Title: Or Maybe That's Just the Sound of My Heart Breaking [chapter 7]
Author: mystery
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Romance, implied smut, some humor
Disclaimer: If I owned them, there’s no way in hell I’d write this half-assed shit about them. I’d film them 24/7.
Warning(s): Implied smut  and implied mpreg
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin met at a very young age, yet it was evident that they were perfect for each other, like missing halves of a whole. But then one day Sungmin is snatched away from Kyuhyun - what has happened to him, and what will his friends and family do?
Author’s Note: This is the last chapter~ but there's an epilogue after this ^^
It's kind of a little rushed, but I hope it's not too bad.
Fanfiction Masterlist

Previos: chapter one (character introduction) / chapter two / chapter three / chapter four / chapter five / chapter six

---

Collapse )
fanfiction ♥ shigure sohma

[FANFICTION] Awkward Silence (1/1)

Title: Awkward Silence
Author: baka_tenshi
Rating: G
Warnings: Hinting at a pairing if you squint really hard.
Summary: It's always hard to leave a strong impression... especially when almost an entire fandom is against you.
Author's Notes: Oh, a Henry & Ryeowook fanfic that isn't obviously shipping? Surely, you jest.
Words: 513

(Follow the Link.)

Double Post

Title: More Than Fanservice
Author: reirei
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: Fluff
Words: 1, 300
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: Why was there so much Kyumin fanservice in Singapore?

Title: One Fine Spring Day
Paring: Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Fluff
Type: One Shot
Words: 2300
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior
Summary: The Memory of the love that began on that faithful one fine spring day.

Title: Sungmin in Wonderland
Pairing: Everyone x Sungmin
Genre: Fantasy, adventure.
Type: Series
Words: 1, 500
Disclaimer: I do not own anything.
Summary: Sungmin is kidnapped into Wonderland, but getting out is not as easy as getting in.

Chapter One: Down the rabbit Hole
sihaelove

Super Junior Sex Camp Part IV

Title: Super Junior Sex Camp Part IV
Pairing: OT15, Donghae-centric
Featured Pairings: WonHae, YeKyuHyukHae, HanHaeWook
Raiting: NC-17
Genre: Friendship, Smut, Orgy
Word Count: 8741
Summary: Donghae gaped at the most beautiful manhood he had seen in his entire life. Siwon’s mancock wasn’t only large and long, even larger than the “Big Three”, but it also looked fairly healthy and fit. It has this long curve shaft, a nerve running through the head where the glistening purple-reddish head that was bobbing vigorously. The large manprick was standing so proudly and strong pointing in front of him. Tempting him, and also scaring him.

http://wonhaeluv.livejournal.com/3125.html#cutid1

Part I - http://wonhaeluv.livejournal.com/1762.html#cutid1
Part II - http://wonhaeluv.livejournal.com/1812.html#cutid1
Part III - http://wonhaeluv.livejournal.com/2462.html#cutid1
baekhyun mirotic
  • akaanee

waiting on the world to change

waiting on the world to change
eunhyuk/ryeowook ; pg ; friendship, romance, slight-angst ; 4581w
When Hyukjae was ordered to deliver paper cranes to a sick boy he hardly knew, he never thought it would change his perspective on the world.

a/n: Written for zaboomafoo76 who wanted an EunWook, a pairing I don’t even write. Ah well. But my Super Junior muse came back so in a sudden stroke of inspiration, I wrote this. It isn’t as angsty as I promised it would be and it even has a happy ending! What the hell… -______-

An hour or two later, after all the cranes are hung and the sky is dark, Ryeowook sat back on his bed, pleased with himself. Hyukjae watched him, and smiled at his bright eyes and even brighter personality, as if this hospital confinement was just a momentary stop in the winding road that is his life, and not the last one.
Heechulgasm

If it's with you, it's the best story of all - HyukChul oneshot

Title: If it's with you, it's the best story of all
Author: murderis
Chapters: oneshot
Pairing: HyukChul (Eunhyuk/Heechul)
Genre: AU
Warnings: nothing i guess
Disclaimer: I owned them, I totally did, I bought them on ebay, but SME claimed them back so no, I don’t own them.
Summary: in which HyukChul are cheesy
A/N: written for my bitch whengunsgobang because she asked for it and because I love her~ it's kinda rushed, but oh well...

Was it that hard?
the internets is for pr0n
  • cadey

After the Show

Title: After the Show
Author: cadey
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: unbeta'd
Pairing: TeukChul/Heeteuk. Ninja!EunHae if you squint, tilt your head 45 degrees, and sing the theme to Nemo.
Summary: Bonamana/Miinah. 83 line loving. It wasn't planned. It wasn't thought about. Months and months of sexual frustration was the fuel, fanservice the catalyst, and a hand purposely brought too low, along with the tight press of their bodies, was the spark.

(After the Show)
orange
  • blixtix

two yewook fics because they're rare.

Save My Baby

yewook|g|crackfluff?|1.3k+
summary: Ryeowook, who can change from boy to girl at random times, discovers she is pregnant.
notes:Based off of hoyah's conspiracy theory and thundersquall's fic of when yewook did the dirty during one of Ryeowook's lady-moments.

Asking Who (Hoo, Hoo)

yewook|g|were-owl au?|1.5k+
summary: Ryeowook's an owl, plain and simple, but he's a human too. He doesn't know why he was born that way, with the ability to change from human to owl form, but he doesn't mind. It's very convenient at times.
notes:Inspired by the book Owl in Love by Patrice Kindl.
pokemon; bulbasaur
  • fonulyn

[two fics] Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi – SJ(M) – Love Doesn't Buy Plane Tickets | Statistical Probability

Author: fonulyn
Disclaimer: I own no one, only my dirty imagination.

Title: Love Doesn't Buy Plane Tickets
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Sungmin
Summary: Kyuhyun really, really wants to go on a trip. Zhou Mi is forced to agree.
Comments: Written for pinkymingo for qmidayeveryday, original entry here :) I kind of ran away with the prompts a little bit (lmao this is basically fonulyn wants to write travelfic!) but I hope it’s still enjoyable :D Huge thanks to lark for betaing~♥

Love Doesn’t Buy Plane Tickets

Title: Statistical Probability
Rating: PG13
Warnings: MPREG
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Han Geng/Heechul, Sungmin
Summary: They didn’t think it could happen twice. They were wrong.
Comments: The long awaited sequel to Why Louis Vuitton Should Make Maternity Pants and a part of the mpreg!verse. I know I wrote the first part like… a year ago and clearly, I suck :( but I hope you like this anyway. Basically it’s almost as fluffy and nauseatingly sweet as the first part! \o/ Except now the role of the mommy changes.

This is dedicated to nashirah since without her insistent but endlessly patient nagging and reminding it would have never been finished. Ilubb ;~;♥ Also daidetre’s existence was vital for this to happen.

the little family is growing~

Tao Le Sex
  • jarield

When the Gods had Sinned First Sonata

Title: When the Gods had Sinned First Sonata
Pairing:
HanSiHae (HangengXSiwonXDonghae), with WonRy (SiwonXHenry)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Male Slash, Alternate Universe, Eroticism, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Drama
Warnings: Brothercest, Polygamy, Sexual Themes/Descriptions, Ideology Sensitive, Shota, Name Alteration, Original Characters
Disclaimer: Story is fictional…

Summary: The tale speaks of a young prince descending from the cold skies to return in the land where he never had been. And as he set his foot in thee holy land would be the genesis of the forgotten codex of virtuous sodomy; awakening the vestiges of chastity in carnality; attaining through lascivious rituals bounded by his own flesh and blood – blessed by the deities... In a world where eroticism is enchantment, and lust is power, will it be inevitable for the Immaculate Child to take the steps on his way to the holiest sin that even the gods could not defy to commit?..

Prelude