February 20th, 2012

Forgive and Forget [2/10]

Title: Forgive and Forget [2/10]
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuMin, KyuXiao, side!EunHae
Warning: girl!Sungmin, girl!Eunhyuk, curses, sexual innuendos
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun is married to Lou Yi Xiao. Both are in love but there is a problem. The only solution is Lee Sungmin.

A/N: I haven't responded the comments from the first chapter. LOL, that's not usually me ^^ Here is Ch. 2, Enjoy ^^

Why call? Why me?, Sungmin ranted inside her mind, Why, of all people, are you making me sick and tired? Not to mention, broken, at the same time, complete?
FLY

So Much

Title: So Much
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: One shot, Smut, Fluff
Rating & Warning: NC-17 (Explicit lovemaking)
Summary: Ryeowook's desire for Kyuhyun is hard to tame; and little does he know that Kyuhyun can barely hold himself back either.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management. This is strictly a work of fiction.

"And Ryeowook's desire for him has grown more and more intense, and last night actually made him mad - he even contemplated hitting Kyuhyun awake and voicing his frustration, but as usual, he hadn't. And today, it was catching up to him."
Heechul2

You Each Time-Hankyung/Heechul

Title: You Each Time
Author: ri0t_machine
Pairings: Hankyung/Heechul, side Siwon/Sungmin
Rating: PG-15
Word Count: ~9,400
Summary: Heechul reconnects with Hankyung after two years apart and is reminded of exactly what he let go. AU.
A/N: Back to posting fanfiction after a long ass time, but now obsessed with Super Junior...\O/ Some grievances about this fic that I'll talk about that at the end. Also Heechul's boyfriend is named Dongmin and if anyone can only picture Jang Dongmin for him then I am sorry :| Unless you think he's attractive then good for you. I'm not here to judge.

The first time Heechul sees him it's only for a second
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

quiet laughter

Title: Quiet Laughter
Fandom: Super Junior, f(x)
Pairings: YehWook, Ryeowook/Luna, Yesung/Yuri
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Blowjobs, Incest, Character Death, Murder, Rape
Challenge: 71/100 of the 100 Suju fic Challenge
A/N: It's not that I don' like YehWook - I just don't like the prompt.
Summary: Ryeowook loves his brother, and follows the plan Jongwoon gives him so that they can be together. Unfortunately, Jongwoon's love is too great.

Jongwoon pulled Ryeowook in closer, so that their chests were pressed up together. Ryeowook closed his eyes, settling his breathing to Jongwoon’s heartbeat.
me

Pt. 4, Fears, Realized

Title: Such Unattainable Perfection
Chapter: 4, Fears, Realized
Pairing:TeukChul
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Hot boys who like to have sex. WITH EACH OTHER!! And a little swearing here and there.
Genre: AU, Smut, Drama
Summary: Heechul's life after the night in the shower with Jungsu was wonderful. But when his father starts spending more time at home and other employees start getting suspicious of something happening their strange relationship may be in jeaprody.
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Author's Note: Sorry! I have been swamped with school work and overtaken by writer's block >.< But I'm back, now the updates will be kinda random and sporadic though... F-locked in 3 days, comment HERE to be my friend! :D

"Well, it's about one of the employees. I think I overheard something when I was down in the servants quarters checking up on everything about half an hour ago." Instantly Heechul felt his entire body go cold. Oh my God. He thought. Shit!

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

• cchoie

Route 66 [Chapter Twelve]

Title: Route 66.
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook. Heechul/Hankyung. Yesung/Victoria.
Genre:  Romance, Comedy, Fluff.
Rating: PG-13
Lenght: Chapter 12/?
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook just met and are stuck in Chicago. They need to get to Los Angeles as soon as possible or Jongwoon will miss the birth of his first child. On the way, some real shit will happen.
Chapter One ~ Chapter Two ~ Chapter Three ~ Chapter Four ~ Chapter Five ~ Chapter Six ~ Chapter Seven ~ Chapter Eight ~ Chapter Nine ~ Chapter Ten ~ Chapter Eleven

Collapse )
min shocked

CLANDESTINE NO MORE

TITLE: Clandestine No More 
Author: ailaling1017
Genre: slight angst, romance, fluff
Warning/s: yaoi, language
Disclaimer: I wish.
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: HaeMin
Verse: expanded
Type/Status: One-Shot; Complete, 3,344 W
Summary: A little over a year into Donghae’s and Sungmin’s relationship, nothing much has changed. Their secret is still… well, a secret. Donghae thinks they ought to make it otherwise.

http://ailaling1017.livejournal.com/21302.html