February 19th, 2012

My Life with a rockstar! [1/?]

Title: My Life with a Rockstar!
Author: Scandalicious13
Pairing: Yewook
Rating: R
Summary: Kim Ryeowook lived a fairly normal life - the only exception being he was BFF's with Lee Sungmin, the guitarist of Korea's hottest rockband Sapphire Blue. Ryeowook's life is thrown in disarray when he finds himself living with Yesung, the lead singer of Sapphire Blue and Ryeowook's biggest crush...
Disclaimer: I own nothing but if I did.....
Collapse )
Hyunnie

My Flower To You

Title: My Flower To You
Pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun/Sungmin)
Genre: One-shot, Fluff, Romance, AU (Um, I guess?) 
Rating: PG-15
Warnings: Swearing
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun was the Young Master who fell in love with his servant, and would stop at nothing to win his heart.

whereareU?

I'll soon be perfect, you'll see (1/5)

Title: I’ll soon be perfect, you’ll see (1/5)
Characters: Sungmin, Hyukjae, Jungsu, Kyuhyun, Sunkyu (SNSD), Shindong
Pairings: Sungmin/Sunkyu, Kyuhyun/Jungsu, eventual!Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: lost-in-between-romance-and-angst
Rating: PG
Summary: It has always been Sungmin’s goal to be the perfect son, the perfect lover, and the perfect friend… No matter how unrighteous his actions are and how costly his actions will be, he swears to still continue trying.
A/N: Yes, I posted this in my journal but haven't done so in communities, so here it is. n_n

CLICK HERE
minkyuwon

A thin line between the Perfect and the Best 4/4

TITLE : A thin line between the Perfect and the Best 4/4
length : Short Story; 2,195 words
pairing/character : KyuMin, Broken!WonKyu
genre : drama, romance, fluff
rating : PG
summary : Siwon is the perfect boyfriend but no matter what, his heart still screams for that imperfect yet so strangely perfect one..

Sequel to WONT HOLD YOU BACK
PROLOGUE // ONE // TWO // THREE
jyj

Kiss the Rain (Chapter VII)

Title: Kiss the Rain (Chapter VII)
Pairing(s): main!KyuMin, HaeHyuk
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU/Angst/Fluff/Romance/Drama
Summary: Sungmin, a weak boy since birth, has been unconscious and bed-ridden for a year and needed an operation and a new heart. After a few months, after the said treatment, he was able to live normally – like a normal high school sophomore – with the help of his best friends. But things started to change when he meets Kyuhyun, a stranger and a mysterious person. He doesn’t know why, but his heart – his new heart – suddenly started beating for the said guy.
Chapter Summary: (this chapter will ALL BE ABOUT EUNHAE) They just needed time to realize everything.
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters. The title is entitled from one of the piano pieces of Yiruma.

Master List

He ran to the streets, and like a clichéd movie's climax …
Zhou Mi smirk

Back to Life - Part 5

Title: Back to Life - Part 5
Author: Ink_River10
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Warnings: Some non specific, non graphic job related yuck
Genre: Humor
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior. No one does!
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun's quiet, peaceful life is about to get seriously interrupted
Author's Note: For arashi_nana. I hope you like it, darling. :D
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

Back to Life - Part 5
SNSD - Sooyoung [peace bitches]
  • lightly

Advertisement Master Post

(New) Advertisement Master

Please post your advertisements here!

Remember to include any community info you want posted. If you're posting a graphic, please make sure it isn't so big that it breaks layouts. You don't have to include the html for your ad but it's the best way to ensure everything looks the way you want it to, also it's easer on us and that is always awesome.

Ads that are deemed irrelevant to the interests of this community, profane, or otherwise unacceptable will be deleted.

Advertisements will be posted on the 1st (by sujulovenl) and 15th (by lightly) of every month. If you have a time sensitive fic challenge then permission may be given for you to post the ad when you need to, as long as you ok it with the mods first. (note that in the case of time sensitive challenges, they do need to be either predominately Suju related or multifandom.)
boyfriend~! `7top

YOU MAKE ME HOT AND HEAVY - LEMME GIVE YOU MY NUMBER

Title: Rolling in the Lust
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: HyukChul
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Sex, Bad Language, Blowjobs, Toys
Genre: Smut, PWP
Challenge: 70/100 of the 100 Suju Fic Challenge
A/N: This is for my unnies that like HyukChul <3
Summary: Heechul and Eunhyuk have sex.. Yah.

Other members have learned that once Eunhyuk and Heechul get together – you leave them alone. Or things will get bad.

Title: Phone Numbers
Pairing: TeukHyun
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff, Humor
Challenge: 69/100 of the 100 Suju Fic Challenge
A/N: It was this or some High School AU that I didn't feel like writing. Here you go~
Summary: Eeteuk realizes that he doesn't have his boyfriend Kyuhyun's phone number.
Reversed~!

You don’t have Kyuhyun’s number? HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND’S NUMBER? What kind of boyfriend are you?!

Title: To Give a Card
Pairing: HaeWook
Rating: G
Genre: Kid!Kpop, Fluff
Warnings: Girl!Sungmin
Families: The Lee Family, the Kim Family, which mentions of the Choi Family
A/N: My Valentines day fic because I never really wrote one. So, here you are, my Ryeowook and Donghae OTP - as little kids.
Summary: The only problem with Donghae's confession is that he isn't a girl.

“You can’t give him a Valentine’s Day card, you’re a guy,” Amber corrected, looking at him from the pages of her book.

Title: One Day
Fandom: Super(x)
Pairing: HenBer side!HenToria
Warnings: Character Death, Angst on a Valentines day fic
Written for: subtleside for kpopvalentines
A/N: based on the book 'one day'
Summary: Today I climbed our mountain, Josephine. You remember?

These are the moments where I miss you the most. The days where the alcohol does nothing for me but push me forwards, hoping that when I wake up from this dream, you’ll be there.
suju - donghae lip bite

Fic Search Post

I'm looking for...

This is the new Fic Search post! As our tags are still in the process of being sorted out (a lot has been back tagged now though, so you can use them!) this is the post to go to for all your fic searching needs.

Remember a fic you read but you just can't seem to remember who wrote it, or where you read it? This is the place to ask, and if you're lucky another member may remember this fic too and tell you where to find it! Just comment to this post about the fic you're looking for and if other members browse it they'll hopefully answer for you!

This is instead of making posts to the community itself, and while are re-tagging is still in the process! And for those curious, this is a fresh new post for all requests and all comments should go here, but for those curious you can still browse through the previous (now locked) request post here!

Happy fic searching!
SungminLicks

Childhood Love (27/?)

Author: kyumin86eunhae
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Pairings: main!KyuMin, twins!HyukMin, quite-a-lot-HaeHyuk, minor!Yewook, mentions of other pairings
Warnings: hateable!OC, submissive!Kyuhyun in this Chapter, tons of fill-in-Chapters
Summary: This is the love and also the life story (okay until their twenties) of Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. This story tells about how they grow up and closer and also how they will find their first and maybe everlasting love.

Chapter 27

Masterlist

A/N: Sorry for not posting last week. I recently don't feel good and neither feel the urge to write fanfiction.
aokise

Things Like These

Title: Things Like These
Pairing: Kangteuk
Rating: General
Summary: To Leeteuk, Kangin was the most annoying creature he ever had the misfortune of knowing.

A/N: Valentine's Day fic. attempt at being romantic. another one of my typical school!au. because I love school!au and secretly miss my high school life. thank you catherine_leite for beta!

(Park Jungsu, or Leeteuk to most, led a pretty normal and peaceful life.)
kswhystyle
  • rhenny

Natural Science 1

Title: Natural Science 1
Pairing: KyuSung side: MinWook, HaeHyuk, GengChul
Genre: Romance, Comedy, AU
Length: one-shot
Summary: Yesung loves Chemistry but he hates Physics. On the other hand, Kyuhyun loves Physics but he hates Chemistry. What will happen if they both end up in a subject composed of Chemistry and Physics?
Note: a random fic from my frustration for the said subject XD
Beta: otaku_fangirl thank you very much! you know how much I love you from the bottom of my heart... *cheesy* (≧∇≦)/

Chemistry + Physics = .....................
kyumin

This Unusual Circumstance - Part Five

Title: This Unusual Circumstance - Part Five
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Genre: angst, romance, friendship
Warning: adult themes
Summary: It was not the usual meeting, not even the usual people. It was an unusual circumstance and they didn't know how love could bloom just like that.
A/N: Some of the parts were a bit off. I wrote this with a heavy feeling inside me, and some of my own personal feelings were thrown in this. Sorry if there are any inconsistencies. I just need to put this one out. Next part would be better.

You're my Brother - My Stepbrother [Chapter 4]

Title: You're my Brother - My Stepbrother [Chapter 4]
Pairing: KyuMin - Older!Kyu
Rating: R (Incest)
Genre: Romance, Smut, Fluff (for this chapter)
Summary: Sungmin's life is about to change when his dad decided to marry again. But, he never expected to see this change in the form of his stepbrother - a stepbrother named Cho Kyuhyun.
Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3

--

( “Stepbrothers, Sungmin-ah…we are only stepbrothers” )