February 17th, 2012

gallavich

Battle of the Bulge (6)

Title: Battle of the Bulge (6)
Author: Virgo
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Pairing: Kyusung
Rated: R

Summary: Yesung is used to being teased for being fat. He gets the idea to join the school gym but doesn't think it was something he would stick to. His trainer, Kyuhyun, refuses to let him slack off, even if that means using a little flirtatious motivation.  

Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~
Previous Chapters

4, 5

I Love You The Way I Know How (4b/4) - Happy Ending

title: i love you the way i know how
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG (Angst)
summary: Kyuhyun loves Siwon the only way he knows how but is it good enough for Siwon?

A/N: Not all Wonkyu fic is fluff. One day I decided I want some serious angst so I started this story, labored over it for many days and now I don't know how to end it. Was intended as a one-shot but it has expanded into a couple of chapters *sigh*

A/N #2: Siwon made me a very happy girl today so I shall post the happy cheesy ending today ^_^

“Don’t beat yourself up.” Lee Teuk laughs, clapping Siwon on the shoulder. “We are just glad he’s back to his normal healthy self again.”
FLY

Of Toads and Paperclips

Title: Of Toads and Paperclips
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Long drabble, humor, fluff
Rating & Warning: PG
Summary: Kyuhyun makes paperclips fall from the ceiling, and Ryeowook makes his chest burn.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management.

"The whole table looks up at the ceiling, while Ryeowook and Kyuhyun look at each other, holding their laughter in with both their hands on their mouths."

Double Post

Title: A Kiss to make you feel better
Author: reirei
Characters: Hyukjae/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Words: 600
Type: Drabble
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: Hyukjae comes home after star king recording, and Sungmin sees the bandage on his finger.

Hyukjae smirks. Oh yes, this was definitely one of the reason why he loves Sungmin so much

Title: Cupcakes and Love
Author: reirei
Characters: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Words: 1, 600
Type: One Shot
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: Sungmin chanced upon the cupcake store, and with that

Isn't he lovely

MasterList
ddangkkoma

[FIC]: five minutes to midnight, kyuhyun/sungmin, nc-17

Title: Five Minutes to Midnight
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: NC-17
Wordcount: ~10,000w
Summary: He doesn’t just want to get into Kyuhyun’s pants, that’s for sure—but he can’t entirely say he’s totally uninterested, either.

( turn it up, it's five minutes to midnight, you're coming home with me tonight )

Notes: Affectionately known as "the rockstar AU," this is an AU where Kyuhyun sings for an indie band and Sungmin sleeps around a lot. The link above will take you to Dreamwidth, just as a warning!
Heechul Nylon

These kids are who? You're kidding! [Chapter 9]

Title: These kids are who? You're kidding!
Author: akuarkangel
Pairings: Various, Everybody/OCs, OT15
Rating: G to PG-13
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Slight cursing, kid!Suju, Rabid fans, Snarky!Heechul, Baby!Henry
Summary: Super Junior are stuck as kids with absolutely no memory of being idols. With Korea and millions of Super Junior fans thrown into a frenzy over their missing idols, no one knows what has happened to them, or who has them. Nicole stumbles upon fifteen little boys, and suddenly her life gets a lot more complicated.

"Super Junior isn't, well, missing..."
KyuMin

Captivation

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: One mistake can haunt a person for the rest of his life, until a saviour steps in, and then maybe everything will be okay.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Fic request for [info]ppalilgirl.
Spot: [info]ppalilgirl [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]the_devilscry [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo [info]sneezessmiles

The worst part was, all this while, he knew it had been all his fault. )

Closet Getaway [One-shot]

Title: Closet Getaway [One-shot]
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut, PWP
Summary: We all know closets are made for storage; whether it'd be shoes, clothes or whatsoever. But as for Kyuhyun, closets are places in which, "other things", rather than storage, should be done.
A/N: BECAUSE KYUMIN SHIPPERS DESERVE KYUMIN SMUT THESE DAYS.

--

( “Is this why you brought me here? To keep me all to yourself? So that you could pound that hardened cock of yours into my tight ass and fuck me until I can’t stand? Is that it?..." )
oh lee donghai

[1/?] RED STRINGS & GOLD RINGS

Title: Red Strings & Gold Rings
Chapter: One
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Rating: PG-13
Genres: Angst, Romance, Friendship, Fluff
Summary: : The Japanese say that the gods tie the two ends of a red string around the little fingers of those who are destined to be soul mates. While they refused to believe in such a thing called destiny, a pair of best friends find themselves falling faster and faster, and surprisingly, not with the girl that they both wanted to marry. Is this their destiny?
Warning: Character Death (minor), un-beta'd.

Prologue

(Chapter 1: "And you still have me, Hyuk. I'm still here.")
Sapphire Blue

Pierce the Scar [Ending]

Title : Pierce the Scar
Pairing : EunHae, KyuHyuk, HaeMin
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Romance, Angst
Warnings : Smut. Kind of Incest. This is my first EunHae [Top!Hyuk] so..yeah.
Summary : For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

"Can I have the same kind of jewels that uncle Hyuk has? They're so pretty!"