February 16th, 2012

FLY

HOPE 11/?

Title: Hope 11/?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, romance, !Realistic AU
Rating & Warning: R - sexual situations, violence -- psychological and physical torture may appear in later parts, just to be on the safe side...--
FOR THIS CHAPTER: PG-13 (Adult situations)
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook try their best to survive in a totalitarian state (DPRK) surrounded by famine, fear and death, all the while gracing their short lives with the precious moments of pure love that they get to share together.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management.

"His own anger suddenly ceases to matter - he can't let them get Ryeowook. He can't because he is worth so much more than this whole country put together, because they don't deserve his presence, his life, this precious life of his that selflessly lends its strength to someone else's heart even before its death."

Part 1 & foreword, Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10
dksoo

0430 – Misfortune: He's just that into him

Title: 0430 – Misfortune: He's just that into him
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: au!psychiatrist ; angst ; romance
Rating: PG-13
Length: 13/100
Summary: Lee Hyukjae is a psychiatrist who gets too attached to his druggie patient, Lee Donghae. He soon finds himself knowing more than what he needs to.

››  01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12

suju - donghae why so cute

NEW MODS

Thanks to everyone who applied to help us all with the modding! There were a lot of really great ideas, and a lot of real enthusiasm which was really good to see! It was a hard choice, but in the wake of hoyah stepping down, and hyperballad focusing more on the tagging, we feel that we've picked three excellent new mods to help us out around here!

So I'd like to bring your attention to the three new members of our team:

thundersquall, lightly & sujulovenl!

We're really excited to have them on board, and we're hoping to clean up things a bit around here now, and start talking about any new challenges/exchanges/etc that we can start up from here!

So let's all welcome our new mods and look forward to the future! :D

Those years [4/?]

Title: Those Years
Pairings: Super Junior friendship, broken Zhou mi/ Super Junior friendship (for now)
Rating: pg-13
Summary : After these years, Zhou mi finally pushes himself over the edge. Warning: attempted suicide

Part 4: “I refuse.” He said, slamming both of his hands on the table.
“Excuse me?” Zhou mi looked up to meet his eyes.
“I refuse, I won't do it.” He said, a determined frowned in between his eyebrows.

Part 1: http://lyn-seven.livejournal.com/4160.html
Part 2: http://lyn-seven.livejournal.com/4371.html
Part 3: http://lyn-seven.livejournal.com/4852.html

Normal Life - Chapter 10

Title: Normal Life - Chapter 10
Author: Vic_Aino
Characters: Super Junior + M, SNSD, f(x)
Pairings: friendship!Heechul/Sungmin/Eunhyuk (centered around them)/eventually: KyuMin, TeukChul, KiHyuk; couples: ZhouMi/Siwon, HanGeng/Victoria, Shindong/Jessica, Donghae/Sooyoung, HenBer; initial: Sungmin/Sunny; implied: Heechul/Hyoyeon/Yuri
Genre: University AU, drama, comedy, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Normal life is all they wish for. Life full of friends, love and stability.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: Unfortunately there is sth like real life and it decided to mess up with all my plans. Sorry for the huge delay. I'll try to post regularly but I can't promise anything... For now read an enjoy!

Masterlist

Chapter 10
boyfriend~! `7top

ivory castles

Title: Ivory Castles
Fandoms: Super Junior-M, slight!EXO, slight!DBSK, slight!f(x)
Characters: Main!Henry, Jino, Christopher, Micky, Ricky, Josephine, Amber
Subject: Henry
Rating: R
Warnings: Character Death
Genre: WW1!AU
A/N: This is based on one of Canada's worst pieces of history - the Halifax explosion.
Summary: It was supposed to be just a normal day, just a normal day. It wasn't supposed to turn to hell.

Underneath him, there was something stabbing into his back, and his mouth tasted of the crimson, ugly taste of blood.