February 15th, 2012

qmi 1

Bunch of drabbles/short fic

Title: Talk to me in languages I don't know
Pairing: Henry/Amber
Rating: PG
Wordcount: 1,528w
Summary: Henry thought it was just a Korean thing, kind of like Heechul kissing everyone who didn't run away first. Never mind that Amber wasn't even Korean.

Henry thought it was just a Korean thing.

Title: Yellow Jackets in Seoul
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Victoria
Genre: high school au
Wordcount: 1,113w
Summary: Zhou Mi meets Victoria in his music appreciation class.

They're in front of a coffee shop wearing twin yellow jackets

Title: Follow me
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin
Genre: au
Rating: r (for brief, in-explicit sex)
Wordcount: 883w
Summary: He makes a decision that changes everything.

Siwon is flexible like that.

Title: Five First Dates
Pairing: Han Geng/Heechul
Genre: au
Rating: PG-13 (for language and innuendos)
Wordcount: 1,468w
Summary: see title
Notes: it's been years since i wrote hanchul. i'm out of practice.

He has one of those moments when he sees February 14 on the left corner of his screen.
luka jbf close up

Four Shelves Above

Title: Four Shelves Above
Author: xsilentserenity
Pairing(s): Eunhae (Hyukhae)
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff, romance
Warnings: cat!au, part of ablenkung’s cat!verse (with full permission)
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Summary: It’s Valentine’s Day and Hyukjae takes Donghae to a secluded little bookshelf to celebrate it. Directly correlates to ablenkung’s Of Confessions and Valentines.
Sunglasses // Kyuhyun - Super Junior

[super junior] Coliseum (1/8)

Coliseum
super junior // kyuhyun/zhou mi // nc-17 // 50,000+ words (total)
[Mafia/Godfather AU] The year is 2095, and New Seoul is a city muddled with corrupted government, corporation shadows, organized crime empires, and a Resistance Movement. Cho Kyuhyun could be the heir of the Cho Family, one of the big Five Families of New Seoul’s organized crime world, but he isn’t. Zhou Mi is the Cho Family’s Counselor, because looking after Kyuhyun is a full-time job. (extended version - originally written for qmidayeveryday exchange)

"We apologise for the delay. There is an unauthorised body at the security gate..."
QMi

Fic: Opus 15: Life, in D Major

For: [info]fonulyn (Written for the 2011-2012 QMi fic exchange at qmidayeveryday)
By: [info]goldintheshadow
Title: Opus 15: Life, in D major

Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, a bit of Han Geng/Leeteuk, ninja!Yesung/Ryeowook
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun's world is orderly and neat. He enjoys it that way, quietly going about his life in silent love with his best friend, until he meets someone who reminds him of the fun that can be had in improvising. 13,000 words.
Warnings: An exceptionally awkward Kyuhyun, an extremely persistent Zhou Mi, and lots of uncomfortable conversations.
Notes: THIS STORY TOOK OVER MY LIFE. TT.TT I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE LONG, BUT THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. 30 pages and almost 13,000 words! I hope you like it, [info]fonulyn, because it ate my soul. But soul-eating aside, I had an absolute blast writing this. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.

A note about the title: I really liked this idea. An Opus is a collection of works by a master composer, generally thought to be his/her best works. Fitting, right? And I chose the number 15 because there are fifteen boys in SuJu.  It's titled "Life" for obvious reasons. (It's about QMi's life, go figure.) And then D major because it's a common key signature that many of the most famous pieces of classical music are written in. And…that was my thought process behind this title.

So Zhou Mi was incredibly attractive. So what. He was also creepy and a stalker, and Kyuhyun did not want to have anything further to do with him.

Tracklist: Only One (B1A4)

Make me Forget

Title: Make Me Forget
Pairing:EunHae (sorry lol it's not my Consuming Shadow Eunhae.)
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst
Rating: R
Warnings: Language - Implied Implications- Adult Content
Summary: Eunhyuk is a sober bartender working to pay his way through college and Donghae is a young man who is broken hearted and on the run with nowhere to go. Fate brings them together in the same bar and gives them the meeting that could change their lives forever. But what will happen when neither is willing to relinquish their own heartache and admit their attraction to the other? Will they be able to accept what fate has given them? Or will they destroy  the love that was potentially meant to be?
http://obliviousme1536.livejournal.com/5524.html
zhoumiderpu

fic: bliss

title: bliss
author: plastictear
paitings: qmi, hinted hanchul
rating: nc-17
genre: pwp, motor sports!au
words: 2100
summary: zhou mi and kyuhyun are the two biggest stars of the motor sports scene, but there's a lot more between them than what meets the public eye.
a/n: this is possibly quite inaccurate, since i don't really know anything about motocross/speedway/whatever, but this barely has anything to do with sports, so I guess it's okay. This was originally posted for qmidayeveryday, here.

everything about you resonates happiness, now i won't settle for less
Taeyeon
  • jishu

Pre-Valentine Story

Title:  Pre-Valentine Story
Pairing:  Kibum/Henry
Rating:  PG-13
Summary:  Kibum loved writing stories featuring himself as the main characters and one of his crushes as his leading lady but things changed when Henry showed up because it was the first time Kibum ended up having a male crush, the first time he wrote a gay story and the first time that his crush actually tries to get to know Kibum himself.

CLICK HERE to read more <3

You're my Brother - My Stepbrother [Chapter 3]

Title: You're my Brother - My Stepbrother [Chapter 3]
Pairing: KyuMin - Older!Kyu
Rating: R (Incest)
Genre: Romance, Smut
Summary: Sungmin's life is about to change when his dad decided to marry again. But, he never expected to see this change in the form of his stepbrother - a stepbrother named Cho Kyuhyun.
Chapters: 1 | 2

--

( “You’re so cute when you’re begging…” )

3 Days To Valentine's Date 3/3

Title: 3 Days To Valentine's Date (with Eunhyuk)
Pairing: Eunhae
Summary: Three days before it's the time of year when all lovers spend their time together with a nice dinner or so. Donghae doesn't have a lover, but he has his best friend Eunhyuk. When Eunhyuk suddenly gots interested of girls more than usually, Donghae doesn't know how to get him on a date.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

I Love You The Way I Know How (4a/4) - Angst Ending

title: i love you the way i know how
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG (Angst)
summary: Kyuhyun loves Siwon the only way he knows how but is it good enough for Siwon?

A/N: Not all Wonkyu fic is fluff. One day I decided I want some serious angst so I started this story, labored over it for many days and now I don't know how to end it. Was intended as a one-shot but it has expanded into a couple of chapters *sigh*

A/N #2: Today is a really bad day for me so I decided that this is the ending I want. Believe you me, I was actually labouring over a happy ending but after a few hours I realised I was writing nonsense...so I switched to this. Maybe one day I will post the happy ending......maybe after SS4 *grin*

He will come and rescue me…soon…