February 12th, 2012

Love Hurts [11/13]

Title: Love Hurts [11/13]
Author: miinacho
Pairing: KyuMin, slight!Seokyu
Rating: PG
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a junior college student. Cho Kyuhyun is her class adviser. Yes, it’s true. Love hurts.

A/N: I feel depressed about this. It's ending and, as of now, it's not good. Still, Chapter 11 is up. God, why did you tell me to write this? LOL ^^ Enjoy, my dear ones ^^

“Please be quick, sir,” he said with a quivering voice, “I might lose someone sooner or later.”

I am a modern causette [First Chapter]

Title:I am a modern Causette
Author: [info]sapphirehyeran
Rating: R for disturbing content,
Genre: abuse,  angst, human trafic
Pairing: Yesung/ Kyuhyun
Summary: Kyuhyun had always been what Yesung wanted him to be until the older handed him to hell..

WARNING!! Human trafic, abuse, slavery
Well, this is quite harsh and super angsty, please don't read if you're a weak heart, my purpose is not to hurt anyone or to make people feel uncomfortable, I'm just portraying some real issues in a fictional story with characters who don't know their names are being used in this kind of story(LOL).. yep it's all fictional but some of these things often occurs in real life. Please you've been warned.
Click on the picture!
KyuMin

Forbidden Fruit

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Romance (warning: incest)
Summary: Someone's been watching over- or 'watching over'- Sungmin, but for the life of him he would never have guessed who.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Blame [info]rei_ming for the incest idea. Credit [info]blurzpoo for the plot idea.
Spot: [info]rei_ming [info]blurzpoo [info]lovekibummie [info]sealegs2414 [info]the_devilscry [info]lynnveea [info]sneezessmiles

“Why was Kyuhyun in my office earlier?” he demanded. )
heartkyuchul

Listen : Whispers (Chapter 8)

Title: Listen : Whispers
Chapter: [8/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship, Kihae and more to come soon
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst
Type: Multi-Chapter
Word Count : 2,417
Warning : Character death, ghostly apparitions?, mature language
Disclaimer : I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:
After the whole ‘ghost’ incident with Heechul, Kyuhyun thought he would be free from all of the craziness and go back to his normal life as a university student. But when he starts to hear whispers again, nothing is as he expects...especially when so much more is at stake this time.

Listen (Part  1) - in Masterlist

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7

“A-are you talking to me? You can hear me? Really? Finally!”

You're my Brother - My Stepbrother [Chapter 2]

Title: You're my Brother - My Stepbrother [Chapter 2]
Pairing: KyuMin - Older!Kyu
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, Smut
Summary: Sungmin's life is about to change when his dad decided to marry again. But, he never expected to see this change in the form of his stepbrother - a stepbrother named Cho Kyuhyun.
Warning: Incest-ish
Chapters: 1

--

( “Cho Kyuhyun. Your new stepbrother,” )

To stand out (2/?)

title: to stand out
main pairing: eunhae/haehyuk
other focused pairings: yoosu (dbsk), kyumin, hanchul
rating: PG for now.
genre: school life AU, romance, fluff
disclaimer: i don't own anything in any of these chapters.
summary: love can bloom in the least expected ways, whether it's your roommate, best friend, or your worst enemy. and cupid doesn't care if it's one-sided, forbidden, unwanted, impossible, who the heck you are to society, or how much you suffer. he just wants a fun show to watch.

Once they were out in the halls, Eunhyuk yanked his arm away from Donghae's hand.

The other side.

assorted ficlets!

assorted ficlets!
rating: pg-13

Kyuhyun/Donghae: in which Kyuhyun is in law school and Donghae is terribly distracting.

Sungmin + Zhou Mi: in which things fall apart and Zhou Mi is pretty miserable.

Heechul/Jungmo: in which Heechul texts Jungmo from the army.

Kyuhyun/Donghae: in which Kyuhyun lives in a haunted apartment.

Kyuhyun/Donghae: in which Kyuhyun and Donghae are in college. And make paper planes.

Teardrops on my Guitar

Title:Teardrops on my guitar 
Rating: PG13
Pairings: Haehyuk 
Part:1/2
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, AU
Summary: After 2 years of residing abroad, Donghae suddenly came back to Korea. Everyone has been excited about it especially his one and only BestFriend Hyukjae. But unknown to Hyukjae, along with Donghae's return is a surprise that will turn his world upside down.

<“Oh my God, Donghae… You’re so funny you’re making me cry.” >

Overtime

Title: Overtime (Au!Fic)
Author: Dreaminginside
Words: 1,667
Pairings: Yewook
Warnings: Sex, Toys, Bondage, General Kinks
Disclaimer: LOLNO
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Ryeowook’s fingers are nimble as they unknot the tie from his neck, fingers running over the smooth silk appreciatively, nearly purring as he presses against Jongwoon, papers lying scattered across he desk behind him.

Oh, I plan to do more than remember. 

I Love You The Way I Know How (3/?)

title: i love you the way i know how
pairing: Wonkyu
rating: PG (Angst)
summary: Kyuhyun loves Siwon the only way he knows how but is it good enough for Siwon?

A/N: Not all Wonkyu fic is fluff. One day I decided I want some serious angst so I started this story, labored over it for many days and now I don't know how to end it. Was intended as a one-shot but it has expanded into a couple of chapters *sigh*

“Hyung! Hyung!” He yelled tearfully into Lee Teuk’s ears.
Sichul - twitter

Deafening Silence [3/6]

Title : Deafening Silence
Chapter : 3/6
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SiChul
Genre : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Drama, Angst, Smut
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Mental illness, mention of self-harm, explicit sex, character death
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : His eyes were empty, yet at the same time they seemed to be filled with everything. Siwon wanted to understand the mysteries hidden in their dark depth, wanted to pull Heechul out of the abyss of despair he had fallen into. And to achieve that, he was ready to give up everything else.
A/N : The idea for this fic came up while I was watching some TV series, and there was that one scene in the cell of a psychiatric hospital. I swear, the whole story instantly wrote itself in my head! That was a little scary... I'm sure some people will defiantely hate me for what I did with Siwon and Heechul in this one, so please forgive me. ^^'' And still read it~<3 I will make more sweet fics from now on. hahaha
Previews chapters: CHAPTER ONE  CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER THREE
luka jbf close up

I Remember... (my return oneshot!)

Title: I Remember...
Author: xsilentserenity
Pairing(s): Haehyuk, broken!Haehyuk, Sihyuk, impliedbroken!Sihyuk
Rating: PG-13 
Genre: Angst, Drama, Suspense, Character Death(?), implied smut
Warnings: major angst, character death (but I'm not saying if he really dies!), implied smut
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Summary: We promised each other than we would always love each other, but you forgot that promise. Now, all I have are the memories that I remember, but that alone isn't enough.

(I remember when you said you would be back, waving a “See you later!” not a “Goodbye.”)

I'm back! I'm starting to write again! :)
crying from the pretty

[fic] drabble mix

Circus; Eunhyuk/Donghae; 140w; G; AU
“Need a hand?” Eunhyuk suddenly hears from the ring master and he nearly drops his shovel.

Games; Siwon/Hangeng/Heechul; 70w; G; General
“What are you two doing?”

Soft Keys; Changmin/Kyuhyun; 270w; PG; General
Kyuhyun gets a visitor while playing the piano.

la noche tan bella; Changmin/Kyuhyun; 310w; PG; Friendship
Changmin is always the calm after the storm.

this post will be locked in 72 hours.

read them here!
hyuk

On Snowy Day

Title: On Snowy Day
Author: kimleehyuk
Rating/Genre: PG / Angst
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae and HyukMin
Word Count: 5,613
Disclaimer: I disown them, omg /sobs
Summary: Love is white and it’s waiting to be colored. I’ve colored it a bit. I hope you can continue coloring it. Can you?
Warning: Grammatical errors, unbeta-ed, spelling errors, character death.

Love is white and it’s waiting to be colored. I’ve colored it a bit. I hope you can continue coloring it. Can you?
blue - abbott

awake

PG-13, Angst, AU, EunHae
Summary: “Halfway around the world, lies the one thing that you want, buried on the ground, hundred of miles down.”
Warning: Hyukjae-Sena is also present here, and a little Kibum-Donghae. Trust me; I don't know what I'm doing. GDI.
Disclaimer: Summary is taken from The Fray’s, “Syndicate”. This is inspired by TFioS.
1,717 words