sme; super junior; hyukjae; scrawny
  • yinhe

oneshot; give me the chance

Title: Give Me The Chance
Genre: Romance?
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: Donghae/Henry (main), Henry/others
Length: 2844 words.
Summary: Henry only sleeps around to dull the ache from loving Donghae. Except it doesn't work that way.

I love you. I’m completely sober, so I mean it. I love you. I have loved you since the middle of sophomore year when you told me you couldn’t sleep without at least five stuffed animals around you and the sound of a humidifier.
minah

Shared Identity (chapter 16)

Title: Shared Identity
Pairing: eventual Kyumin
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Au, brotherly love, romance
Summary: It's unusual for two people to share one identity, let alone sharing it for 15 years without being caught.

Bored is an understatement to describe Sungmin’s current state. His normal life had been disrupted in order to save his secret from being blown off...

A/N: Yes, i'm back after godknowshowlong. <u>Warning:</u> chapter may be very disappointing
KyuMin

Can You Hear Me?

Pairing(s): KyuMin, ninja!YunJae
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Heavy angst/Romance (warning: character death)
Summary: It may seem that life can't go on, but it's never the end- it's never goodbye. Because those we love never truly leave us.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Fic request for [info]imperfectlyevil.
Spot: [info]imperfectlyevil [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]the_devilscry [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo [info]sneezessmiles

As he spoke with Jaejoong, he felt a comforting warmth envelope him, and he knew Sungmin was right there, beside him, and in his heart. )
sichul #2

Return [SiChul] [3/4]

Title: Return
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: R (Nc-17 in part 4)
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: HeeChul can't pretend being in love with SiWon if this aren't his true feelings. He wants more than just cuddling, but SiWon isn't ready. So HeeChul threatens to break up.
AN: Part 3 for my rawrrrstar :) <3 I like this more, but it's somehow rushed...? Sorry :(

SiWon chuckled slightly. He knew that the older one just tried to be nice, but he liked this side of him more. At least he was going to give him a fair chance.
hyo look

Dead Seoul Chapter 7

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul]
Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk (minor eunhae this chapter)
Genre: Zombie!AU
Warnings: Violence 
Summary: After Seoul becomes infested with the living dead and the government abandons them; it's only natural that they realise hidden feelings in the midst of disaster - but where are Heechul and Sungmin? What happened to Hankyung? Did Youngwoon and Jungsu escape? And is Kyuhyun really dead?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

He looked off into the distance, the thick darkness of the street beyond before meeting Hankyung’s eyes with an expression of terror.
SiChul &lt;3

Deafening Silence [2/6]

Title : Deafening Silence
Chapter : 2/6
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SiChul
Genre : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Drama, Angst, Smut
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Mental illness, mention of self-harm, explicit sex, character death
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : His eyes were empty, yet at the same time they seemed to be filled with everything. Siwon wanted to understand the mysteries hidden in their dark depth, wanted to pull Heechul out of the abyss of despair he had fallen into. And to achieve that, he was ready to give up everything else.
A/N : The idea for this fic came up while I was watching some TV series, and there was that one scene in the cell of a psychiatric hospital. I swear, the whole story instantly wrote itself in my head! That was a little scary... I'm sure some people will defiantely hate me for what I did with Siwon and Heechul in this one, so please forgive me. ^^'' And still read it~<3 I will make more sweet fics from now on. hahaha
Previews chapters: CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER TWO
boyfriend~! `7top

kyusung + sihanchul

Title: Siwon and Hankyung's Birthdays
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: SiHanChul
Warnings: Mentions of Han Geng leaving SJ
Genre: Fluff
A/N: I really didn't want to do two days of SiHanChul in separate posts, and Siwon's birthday is so much shorter than Hankyung's, excuse me. Changmin's birthday is next, and hopefully the whole month after that will give me more time to think over Eunhyuk/Zhou Mi/Jonghyun's birthdays
Summary: On their birthdays, the members of DBSJ turn into babies. Unfortunately, Heechul demands to see baby Hankyung and baby Siwon.

“Not if I throw him into Qmi’s room and rape you,” Heechul purrs, giving Siwon a foxy stare.

Title: Here in Your Arms: In Your Bed
Fandom: DBSK, SJ, Hetalia
Pairings: YooSu, YeKyu, Germanada
Warnings: None
Genre: Romance
Length: roughly 605 words each
A/N: All based on the song 'Here In Your Arms' by Hellogoodbye
Summary: Kyuhyun and Yesung like laying together in Yesung's bed, trying to sleep.

“Your jeans are annoying me,” Yesung says, poking his side. Kyuhyun furrows his brows. “You’re not allowing me to sleep,” Kyuhyun bites back.
Ken-chan

[Chapter 13] Lone desire

Title: [Chapter 13] Lone desire
Pairing: Kyumin, Yemin and mention!Teukchul
Rating: R
Genre: Dark, TeacherxStudent! Au,
Warning: Older!Kyu, language
Disclaimer: They are mine, in my midnight fantasy!
Summary: Lee Sungmin is the bright, intelligent student in his school but somehow Cho Kyuhyun thinks otherwise.
A/N: I have decided to update before my final exam which is in four more weeks~ these January had been the most hectic month in my life. Assignments, presentation, role play, collage activities, sports and a lot more. Glad now things are settling down, even just a little bit.
gallavich

Battle of the Bulge 5

Title: Battle of the Bulge (4)
Genre: Romance, Comedy

Pairing: Kyusung
Rated: R

Summary: Yesung is used to being teased for being fat. He gets the idea to join the school gym but doesn't think it was something he would stick to. His trainer, Kyuhyun, refuses to let him slack off, even if that means using a little flirtatious motivation.  

Chapter Five

~~~~~~~~
Previous Chapters