February 9th, 2012

Excruciating Silence [2A/3]

Title: Excruciating Silence [2A/3]
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin | Donghae/Eunhyuk
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Warning: Violence
Summary: Don't underestimate the littlest of gestures for they might actually be the ones which you will remember for life.

Read HaeHyuk version here

Read KyuMin version here

a/n : no difference though, I just changed their names.

• cchoie

Route 66 [Chapter Ten]

Title: Route 66.
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook. Heechul/Hankyung. Yesung/Victoria.
Genre:  Romance, Comedy, Fluff.
Rating: PG-13
Lenght: Chapter 10/?
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook just met and are stuck in Chicago. They need to get to Los Angeles as soon as possible or Jongwoon will miss the birth of his first child. On the way, some real shit will happen.
Chapter One ~ Chapter Two ~ Chapter Three ~ Chapter Four ~ Chapter Five ~ Chapter Six ~ Chapter Seven ~ Chapter Eight ~ Chapter Nine

Collapse )
FLY

HOPE 9/?

Title: Hope 9/? Part 1 & foreword, Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 8
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, romance, !Realistic AU
Rating & Warning: R - sexual situations, violence -- psychological and physical torture may appear in later parts, just to be on the safe side...--
FOR THIS CHAPTER: R (Violence, Adult concepts, Lovemaking)
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook try their best to survive in a totalitarian state (DPRK) surrounded by famine, fear and death, all the while gracing their short lives with the precious moments of pure love that they get to share together.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management.

"I could go through it all again, but not if they get you.... I know I won't make it if they....do this to you."
french

[Mini-series] Now That You See Me

Now That You See Me; Kyuhyun-centric, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Jongwoon, original characters; mini-series, romance, angst, supernatural!AU; PG-15; the boy band Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment and to their selves respectively. I disown anything that you recognized in this fiction, except for the storyline, style of writing and plots. Any original characters’ names that resemble real life persons are purely coincidential.

a/n: in my absence, I heard there's a lot of WonKyu pairing flooding LJ right now, is it? Rest assured, readers, I am a loyal KyuMin shipper. :)

Chapter 1: The Lost Girl (part a)

Extract: ...Kyuhyun rolled his eyes while picking up his luggage, wondering how complicated that guy’s personality is that he had forgotten one of the basic simple rules of a civilised man – to put on his slippers. “So much for a simple life,” he sniggered.
felinando

Return [SiChul] [2/4]

Title: Return
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: Nc-17
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: HeeChul can't pretend being in love with SiWon if this aren't his true feelings. He wants more than just cuddling, but SiWon isn't ready. So HeeChul threatens to break up.
AN: Second part, hope you all enjoy it at least a little ^_^ Still for my beloved rawrrrstar. The last two parts will be better, I promise :) <3

He waited for the other one to pick up. 'SiWon? Why didn't you answer your phone at first?' the voice on the other end asked instantly.
SiHan Macro

Submerged in a Twisted Musical 8/?

title: Submerged in a Twisted Musical 8/?
pairing: SiHan (ninja!SiWook in this chapter :3)
rating: PG-13
summary: Siwon never expected for them to pop into his life like that (quite literally), especially when they say that they're there to "help" him through a romantic dilemma.
notes: Fantasy. AU. Romance. Slight drama. Slight angst.

I must have imagined the flirtatious wink he sent my way. I shook my head to clear my mind and laughed softly to myself. I was thinking weirdly already without the alcohol.
Ren

Deafening Silence [1/5]

Title : Deafening Silence
Chapter : 1/5
Author : rawrrrstar
Fandom : Super Junior
Pairing : SiChul
Genre : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Drama, Angst, Smut
Rating : NC-17
Warnings : FOR ENTIRE FIC - Mental illness, mention of self-harm, explicit sex, character death
Disclaimer : I don't own them.
Summary : His eyes were empty, yet at the same time they seemed to be filled with everything. Siwon wanted to understand the mysteries hidden in their dark depth, wanted to pull Heechul out of the abyss of despair he had fallen into. And to achieve that, he was ready to give up everything else.
A/N : The idea for this fic came up while I was watching some TV series, and there was that one scene in the cell of a psychiatric hospital. I swear, the whole story instantly wrote itself in my head! That was a little scary... I'm sure some people will defiantely hate me for what I did with Siwon and Heechul in this one, so please forgive me. ^^'' And still read it~<3 I will make more sweet fics from now on. hahaha

CHAPTER ONE

'Assisting' Perfection

Title - 'Assisting' Perfection
Pairing(s) - HaeChul, EunHae, YeWook,
Rating - 15
Chapter - 1/?
Summary -
After Donghae’s boss had paid the Earth for the legendary idol Kim Heechul to be the fresh face of his modelling agency, he would never have realised that after finally finding Heechul’s manager and securing the deal he was also accepting the role of a babysitter to the 21 year old narcissistic, irritating, childish spoilt brat that Heechul turned out to be.

However, after the numerous fights he endured over hairspray and diet pills, Donghae began to realise that there was somehow more to this ‘spoiled brat’ than he’d first thought. But how would Eunhyuk react to the one he’d got his eyes on being taken from him by the model? And is Heechul really worth so much to Donghae for him to risk his new-found happiness?

“You just called one of the hottest guys on the planet a crazy, egotistical transvestite? I sometimes wonder how you would’ve ever gotten this job at a modelling agency if it hadn’t been for your way with words and eye for beauty, Lee Donghae.”

Love Hurts [10/13]

Title: Love Hurts [10/13]
Author: miinacho
Pairing: KyuMin, slight!Seokyu
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a junior college student. Cho Kyuhyun is her class adviser. Yes, it’s true. Love hurts.

A/N: Another chapter to blow your mind. Now, I'm almost done again. Three more chapters and this is all over again. Enjoy ^^

“I don’t wanna hurt your sister. I know everything about you and her.”
heechul {the domestic way}

Broken Bottles Beneath Our Feet (2/?)

Title: Broken Bottles Beneath Our Feet (2/?)
Pairing(s): Kyuhyun/Heechul
Rating: R
Genre: AU, angst, romance
Summary: Heechul will always love the dreams of freedom and the back of the mysterious stranger he can never seem to reach.
Warning: Character death, hallucinations, child abuse, rape.
Author's note: I swear, my warning's list is just going to add up as this story progresses... My mind works in strange ways... As usual, prompt by xdivine_reverie.

I'll always love you.