February 8th, 2012

Siwon UNF

The C Word (3)

The C Word: Final Part
Pairing(s): KiHae, Eunhae (KiMin, HanChul, KangTeuk)
Rating: PG-13 (NC-17 for the previous chapter)
Warning(s): cancer

Summary: It's funny how your life can spiral out of control in just one second. It's funny how things change, for the better, for the worst but change nonetheless. Illnesses... Diseases change your world. It's funny how no one can say it's name without a dry lump in their throat. It's feared. It's taboo. It's Kim Kibum's life.

We’re only on loan to each other in this life

Part Two
Part One
jin

The Deal [Chapter 1]

Originally posted by denden143 at The Deal [Chapter 1]
Originally posted by denden143 at The Deal [Chapter 1]

Title: The Deal
Pairing: Main!Kyusung Side!Yehmin
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters and the story is inspired by a manga.
Beta: ohmygeng
Summary: Will there be happiness in a marriage without love?

I'll buy you then...

kyublink

Battle of Pride (13/?)

Title: Battle of Pride
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Genderswitch
Chapter Summary: Sungmin is already on the fourth month of her pregnancy, and she really is getting excited on the thought of soon being a mommy. Just when she is feeling like that, she gets to experience of how to be a parent for a day… with her child’s father.

“So, this what it feels like being a parent, huh,”

Previous chapters: 1  2 ♦ 3 ♦ 4 ♦ 5 ♦ 6 ♦ 7 ♦ 8 ♦ 9 ♦ 10 ♦ 11 ♦ 12
Hae's famous pout

Hyukhae (mostly) Angst Drabble Series 5/25

Title: Unguarded touch 5/25
Pairing: Hyukhae (Hyukjae's POV)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, AU, Romance
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I don't own them. TT TT Just the fic.
Warnings: Language, mentions of abuse

Summary: This is an angst drabble series.... well sorta. You'll see. They're all part of the same verse.

All I remember from that night is him in a drunken rage, brandished a handgun and screaming, a flash of light, a bang, and then pain.

1. Numb/ 2. Fragile hearts and.../ 3. When laughter's lost in.../ 4. If you were the sun.../
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

hyohyuk + haemin

Title: Keep Me Safe
Fandom: Super Generation
Pairing: HyoHyuk
Rating: G
Medium: Pen, Pencils
Summary: I want to stand under the rain

click the picture to see the bigger picture ^^

Title: Five Things that Sungmin likes about Lee Donghae
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: HaeMin
Genre: Fluff
A/N: because HaeMin needs more fanworks these days.
Summary: The five things that Sungmin loves about Lee Donghae.

Donghae’s help wasn’t always successful, but Sungmin always appreciated it.

Love Hurts [9/13]

Title: Love Hurts [9/13]
Author: miinacho
Pairing: KyuMin, slight!YeMin, slight!Seokyu
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a junior college student. Cho Kyuhyun is her class adviser. Yes, it’s true. Love hurts.

A/N: Yes, as usual. If it's a smut, I will update very late. LOL. And, of course, in less than an hour, it's my second bias in Super Junior and my first bias in ZE:A's birthday!!!
Happy 28th (29th) Birthday to Hangeng!!!
Happy 23rd (24th) Birthday to Moon Junyoung!!!

Enjoy my perverted readers. Hahaha! ^^

So, she’s really still a virgin, shit, he thought, I have to be careful.
  • yheoj

Bittersweet Revenge

Title: Bittersweet Revenge Part 1
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, KyuWon!friendship , TeukMin!friendship , implied!EunHae
Genre: Romance, Angst
Warning: unbeta-ed , written in haste
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters here but I own the plot.

Description: SS4 Taiwan was the last straw for Sungmin. (I suck at description, sorry)

A/N: This is a SUPER BELATED BIRTHDAY FIC for the super evil magnae Cho Kyuhyun. Guys, this wasn’t really my bday fic, I got one fluffy fic but because of some details princessyuyu1 filled me in last Saturday during the Taiwan SS4 Concert, this fic was developed. The sequences of event during the SS4 were blurred for me so sorry if this isn’t what really transpired. Angst fic for the birthday boy? I guess you deserve that for breaking the hearts of every KyuMin shippers out there. Am I mean? Not really. Hehe. But don’t worry, I still love Kyuhyun and will forever be a Kyumin stan.

This is divided into 3 parts.

A thank you gift fic too for imperfectlyevil .

PART 1
sichul#3

Return [SiChul] [1/4]

Title: Return (1/4)
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: PG-13 (later Nc-17)
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: HeeChul can't pretend being in love with SiWon if this aren't his true feelings. He wants more than just cuddling, but SiWon isn't ready. So HeeChul threatens to break up.
AN: This is a very belated birthday fic for rawrrrstar. Sorry dear for being that late. I still love you and I hope, you can forgive me. I'm not very happy with this, because I couldn't think of anything better...I had to split it...it was more than I thought I would write...:) I only guessed: might be 4 parts, or 5...? We'll see :D I'll update soon ^^

He knew, if he was rejected, he surely would be hurt, and he didn't want to be upset right now.