Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead
Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama
Characters: Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Jongwoon
Pairings: YeWook, HenMin
WC: 9,179
Warnings: Violence, Light Sex
Summary: Home is behind, the world ahead, there are many paths to tread, through shadow to the edge of night, 'till the stars are all alight.

Glossary | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4A | Chapter 4B | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6A | Chapter 6B | Chapter 7A |Chapter 7B | Interlude | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9A | Chapter 9B | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14

Never again. I'm not going to run anymore. 

Love Hurts [8/13]

Title: Love Hurts [8/13]
Author: miinacho
Pairing: KyuMin, EunHae, slight!YeWook, 
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a junior college student. Cho Kyuhyun is her class adviser. Yes, it’s true. Love hurts.

A/N: Let this part begin!!! Many people might have been waiting for this. Enjoy ^^

“Let’s go now, then, baby. I’m gonna make you my queen tonight.”
kyuhyun

Or Maybe That's Just the Sound of My Heart Breaking

Title: Or Maybe That's Just the Sound of My Heart Breaking [chapter four]
Author: mystery
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Drama, angst (horror?)
Disclaimer: If I owned them, there’s no way in hell I’d write this half-assed shit about them. I’d film them 24/7.
Warning(s): Rape, abuse
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin met at a very young age, yet it was evident that they were perfect for each other, like missing halves of a whole. But then one day Sungmin is snatched away from Kyuhyun - what has happened to him, and what will his friends and family do?
Author’s Note: I'm sorry TwT
Also, this is pretty much Sungmin's story to what happened in chapter three.
Fanfiction Masterlist

Previous: chapter one (character introduction) / chapter two / chapter three

---

Collapse )

• kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 38)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter38

[Fanfic] Death and Life

Title: Death and Life
Author: CloudPriestess
Characters: Yesung, Ryeowook and Super Junior
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: T
Genre: Drama/Angst
WARNINGS: Character Death, Violent Scenes, Language

A.N: So, my first fanfiction that is to be posted here on LJ. This story is actually an adaptation of my Phineas x Ferb fanfic at FanFiction.Net, and I think if I made a YeWook version of it you guys will like it. I'm saying sorry in advance if there are some mistakes in the editing, and for making you cry letting Yesung die in cancer and leaving Ryeowook forever alone.

Synopsis: Ryeowook was chained away from freedom until the day he met him; which is forever etched in his memory, and together they lived their six years without any regrets. He was already looking forward on the 'happily ever after' in their story, but there was a twist in the plot. With his heart in pain, what would he do in their relationship? And worse, how could he deal with the death of the one who gave him a reason to live?

"Collapse )

Stress Reliever

Title: Stress Reliever
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Word Count: 315
Summary: Kyuhyun is working on his presentation and Sungmin knows how to relieve the stress the man is slowly getting from all the work.
Note: Second-person view.
Author's Message: Though it's a little short, it's all I can do nowadays. OTL This writer is failing writing, so I hope you enjoy! Comments are appreciated...unless they're bad ones o-e

( Story is here...