February 2nd, 2012

FLY

HOPE 7/?

Title: Hope 7/? -- Part 1 & foreword, Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, romance, !Realistic AU
Rating & Warning: R - sexual situations, violence -- psychological and physical torture may appear in later parts, just to be on the safe side...--
FOR THIS CHAPTER: R (Rape)
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook try their best to survive in a totalitarian state (DPRK) surrounded by famine, fear and death, all the while gracing their short lives with the precious moments of pure love that they get to share together.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members - sighs - and have no rights over them, nor do I have any connections with their management.

"His laughter is loud and it sounds delirious; some people walk by him, and look at him, but he doesn't care. He laughs, and laughs, and thinks he is even stupider than he thought he was, and keeps laughing."

Love Hurts [5/13]

Title: Love Hurts [5/13]
Author: miinacho
Pairing: KyuMin, slight!YeMin, slight!Seokyu, slight!EunHae
Rating: NC -17
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a junior college student. Cho Kyuhyun is her class adviser. Yes, it’s true. Love hurts.

A/N: I don't want to post this chapter yet, but I have to since I feel bored. Enjoy ^^

“Oppa, please, I can’t resist myself from this. I want to feel pain.”
FLY

Birthday Feather

Title: Birthday Feather
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating: PG
Genre: Drabble, Fluff, A little humor (he he)
Summary: Kyuhyun wakes up on the day of his birthday and receives his first gift of the day.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior members, nor am I affiliated with their management in any way, and ANY resemblance to real events whatsoever (no matter how awesome this would be) is purely coincidental.

___

"Kyuhyun sits up abruptly when his thoughts morph into something he does not comprehend, and he shakes his head vigorously."
hyo look

Dead Seoul Chapter 6

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul]
Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk
Genre: Zombie!AU
Rating: PG-15
Warnings: non descriptive, badly written smut
Summary: After Seoul becomes infested with the living dead and the government abandons them; it's only natural that they realise hidden feelings in the midst of disaster - but where are Heechul and Sungmin? What happened to Hankyung? Did Youngwoon and Jungsu escape? And is Kyuhyun really dead?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

('He's dead, Sungmin.')
KyuHyun

The Fallen Ones

Title: The Fallen Ones
Author: youngsoongi
Pairing: Siwon/KyuHyun
Length: one-shot
Genre: AU; angst(a bit); romance(overload); fluff; smut(not very graphic); supernatural
Rating: NC 17
WARNING: If you’re really sensitive religion vise, you could perhaps find this a blasphemy.
A/N: Something for KyuHyun's B-Day! ^_^)v

Summary: Every single angel once used to be a human being. After his/hers death his/hers memory got erased; all human like emotions, all ‘sins’ completely dissapearing. But sometimes all that comes back and then everything can happen.

!: I swear I won’t forget you.
mamacita

It's A Matter Of Time [Kyuwook] Part 9/?

Title: It's A Matter Of Time [9/?]
Pairing: Kyuwook
Genre: Vampire AU
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the lame plot. Unbetad. I put off posting this for quite some time =|
Summary: Ryeowook is a sickly young man with very little time to live. Kyuhyun is a young vampire that feels like he has already lived too long. Will their meeting change how they feel about how much time has been granted in their lives?

Part 1|Part 2|Part 3|Part 4|Part 5|Part 6|Part 7|Part 8

This chapter has some fluffy bits of kyuwook moments
boyfriend~! `7top

it'll be okay

Title: It'll be Okay
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: WookHyun
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Bad Language
Genre: Vampire!AU
A/N: Part one of Kyuhyun's birthday fic, KyuWook. I'll do that pairing later.
Summary: They just sit at the beach, the rocks sliding under their feet.

He may be extremely beautiful, but the dullness of the sea on a bleak day just brings out his looks even more, the subtle smile, the bony hands and wrists, the popping jawline.
opera

(no subject)

Title: Of Kisses, Perfumes And Supple Thighs
Pairing: Kyumi
Rating: R
Warnings: Handjob
Summary: Zhou Mi returns and just lots of fluffy moments.
A/N: Happy birthday Kyuhyun~..or well soon to be <3

Of Kisses, Perfumes And Supple Thighs

Title: Untitled
Pairing: Yekyu
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Femslash, Toys, Semi-Public Sex (Changing Room...not that you'd notice)
Summary: Plotless smut. Same AU verse as this fic: here

Untitled

black and white
  • miss2l

My Baby (Smut version) Parts VI-VII

Title: My Baby (Smut version) Parts VI-VII
Author: miss2l
Pairing(s): KyuSung, minor!MinYul, minor!KiSung (because I LOVE KiSung)
Rating: NC-17 (for the terribly written smut)
Warning: EXTREMELY EXTREMELY BADLY WRITTEN SMUT?! So… fail!smut. Mentions of certain sexual kinks and I guess rape (non-con) in a way if you think of it like that.
Length: One-Shot
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Smut
Disclaimer: You don't want to know what I would do to these boys if I owned them
Summary: Because his Hyung is his baby, his to spoil and pamper.
Fluff: [Intro][1][2][3][4][5]

VI: Meeting the Wrong One
VII.1: Inevitable Fights (Part 1)
VII.2: Inevitable Fights (Part 2)