February 1st, 2012

Dreamy Hearts

Help Me

Pairing(s): TeukChul, ninja!KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst/Comfort/Romance
Summary: Someone wanders into Heechul's cafe one day, with no clue who he is or what he's doing there. Heechul nicknames him 'Leeteuk', because the man is certainly special.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.

He exited the kitchen in surprise, to see a young man standing there looking confused. )

Iniquity XIII

Title: Iniquity (part 13)

Pairing: None
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Rape, murder, mentions of torture and death. Mental health issues
Genre: Crime thriller/mystery
Summary: Autumn in Seoul is beautiful, the leaves on the trees take on stunning hues of russet and gold, but not everything is beautiful in this season.  With 4jib promotions coming to an end Super Junior's Lee Sungmin is suffering from exhaustion and crippling nightmares, seeing death wherever he goes.  On the other side of Seoul Detective Ahn Taehyun is suffering a nightmare of his own. A sadistic serial killer is preying on young men and Taehyun will do anything within his power to stop him.  Even when the price might be his own reputation, career or life.

Read here
luka jbf close up

Lovelessly Loved [Chapter 4]

Title: Lovelessly Loved
Author:  xsilentserenity
Pairing: Haehyuk
Side Pairing(s):  Hanchul, Yewook, Jaejoong/?, (More to appear)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Humor, Romance, Drama, slight angst
Warnings: sexual implications
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Chapters: || Prologue | Chapter 1: [A] [B] | Chapter 2: [A] [B] | Chapter 3: [A] [B] | Chapter 4: [full]
Summary: A sinful night of drunken passion between playboy extremist, popular-guy,  Lee Donghae and Ice Prince, top-of-his-class, never dating Lee Hyukjae at Loveless, a popular gay bar, transforms into a forced marriage for the two high school students. Their accidental, now secret, married relationship as teenagers in high school continues with Donghae never committing, Hyukjae never loving, coupled with the undying despise the two feel for each other.

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END.

(He made another sound of pain as a fresh flash of agonizing pain coursed through is body, and Donghae’s hands faltered, shaking as he tried to shed his jacket.)

Love Hurts [4/13]

Title: Love Hurts [4/13]
Author: miinacho
Pairing: KyuMin, slight!YeMin, slight!Seokyu
Rating: PG
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a junior college student. Cho Kyuhyun is her class adviser. Yes, it’s true. Love hurts.

A/N: I feel so dizzy and tired. LOL, and I'm late for my first subject. Very nice. Tsk. Please enjoy this update ^^

“Sorry, Mr. Cho, but the list is settled. It cannot be changed, unless, you ask Miss Kim Heechul for this matter.”

My Hyung's Idol (1)

Title: My Hyung’s Idol
Author: leeteukeunhae (Faa)
Main Pairing: HaeHyuk/KyuHyuk
Side Pairing: implied!MinWook and Yoon!Hae
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Comedy, Angst
Summary: One day Hyukjae is being forced by his hyung, Sungmin, to buy the KyuHae Duo’s new album. The Duo that Sungmin idolizes the most. Well, Hyukjae is lucky enough to get the last piece of the album in that Music Store which placed 10 blocks away from his house. Not only that, he even gets a chance to stay with KyuHae Duo for 40 days. But for Hyukjae, that’s not a big deal and he even not interested with the prize, since Hyukjae doesn’t like the KyuHae Duo even a bit, different with his Hyung. So Hyukjae told the staff that he will pass the prize. Then his evil brain is working all of the sudden, he will make his hyung jealous to death.

( Don’t worry… your Lee Donghae will be safe. He is not my type… )
hyuk

[fanfic]The Devil and The Angel (2/?)

Title: The Devil and The Angel
Pairing: main: KyuHyuk, side: HeeMin, SiHae
Genre: angst, romance, AU
Summary: Kyuhyun, the bad boy, and Hyukjae, the cute good boy, are the two guys who you'd think would never end up together. Kyuhyun doesn't believe in love, and Hyukjae thinks no ones could ever love him. But only a little twist from faith is needed, and everything changes.

Characters//Prologue//Chapter 1

Chapter 2
4 pairings

New Love (update)

Title: New Love
Pairing: KyuWook
Genre: Fluff, Humor, Romance, Drama
Summary: After his wife left him, he took care his twin daughters. But, could he be in love again after he met someone from his past? Could that someone make him falling love again? And there's one new love for them?
Author: shinigami_icha and ckat09 baby.. :))
Icha's note: Because I love her and she asked me to make new one of Double magnaes love. I make this for her --> skyhigh2824
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5 ---> ( KyuWook 5 )

The Light of Blood and Death

Title: Why?...Are You...A Tree?
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Yesung, Kangin/Leeteuk
Genre: Humor, Romance, Supernatural, Horror
Rating: R
Length: Chaptered/Ch. 2
Warning:This will not be a light story. There will most likely be Gore, Death, Sex, Supernatural, and Disturbing Violence. This is more like a test run story to see how well I can write the subjects listed above.
Of course me being me...it'll probably end up tooting Unicorns and coughing up Rainbows. So It'll possibly just be borderline juvenile. ENJOY!
Summary: Just Another Supernatural Story.

Collapse )

A day of coffee, hyukjae and silly conversations.

title: A day of coffee, hyukjae and silly conversations.
pairing: donghae/eunhyuk. donghae-centric
genre: crack, fluff, slight!angst
rating: PG-13
warning: fail! crack, my first attempt at crack and a fanfic in general. as well as slight!sexual references, not explict.
disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters mentioned except soojeon who I have no bloody idea how I managed to think of that name. This is also for the suju 100 challenge, 009. the theme being coffee
summary: “What? Your penis?”

I am a modern causette [prologue]

Title:I am a modern Causette
Author: [info]sapphirehyeran
Rating: NC-17 for disturbing content
Genre: angst, 
Pairing: Yesung/ Kyuhyun
Summary: Kyuhyun had always been what Yesung wanted him to be until the older handed him to hell..

WARNING!! Human trafic, abuse, slavery
Well, this is quite harsh and super angsty, please don't read if you're a weak heart, my purpose is not to hurt anyone or to make people feel uncomfortable, I'm just portraying some real issues in a fictional story with characters who don't know their names are being used in this kind of story(LOL).. yep it's all fictional but some of these things often occurs in real life. Please you've been warned.

Kyuhyun let Yesung hug his waist possessively, gladly submitting and letting himself being owned
yoona

a kingdom of our own

title: a kingdom of our own
pairing: donghae/eunhyuk
rating: r
word count: 7,012 words
summary: Donghae is content to live life like a tourist. Hyukjae knows the trip has to end somewhere.
notes post sj au. Birthday fic for hanisnh! This fic takes place in the same verse as this and it sort of got a bit out of hand otl. You don't have to read that to understand this but basically, after suju eunhae decide to travel the world.

Donghae’s smile reminds Hyukjae of days floating in the canals of Venice.
  • ausrev

Drabble + Oneshot

Title: Come Back Quickly
Author: ausrev
Characters: Ryeowook/Kyuhyun
Rating: G
Type: Drabble
Word Count: 100
Genre: Mild fluff

---o

Title: Kiss by the Stars
Author: ausrev
Characters: Ryeowook/Kyuhyun
Type: One-shot
Word Count: 1,451
Genre: Fluff
Summary: In which Ryeowook is preparing for his boyfriend’s birthday, and said boyfriend is… busy with horoscopes.

stock ✩ まんが

text message

title; text message
author; mikki @ loveofblack
pairing(s); kyuhyun/sungmin, ninja: donghae/eunhyuk
rating; pg
genre; crack
summary; kyuhyun receives a strange text message from sungmin late one night.
note; based on a real story that happened to me. if we’re close enough, i could tell you which part actually happened and which didn’t. unbeta-ed and written in the course of 15-30 minutes.

will be locked in 72 hours. (3 days)