January 22nd, 2012

crying from the pretty

[fic] Toxic [3/?]

Title: Toxic [3/?]
Pairings: Yunho/Changmin, bff!Yunho/Donghae
Summary: Yunho has a reputation for being a player. So what happens when his best friend's roommate is his next target? Can he grow up and change his ways, or just leave everyone disappointed?
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, Romance, Friendship
Word Count: 1600
Warning: un beta'd, slutty!yunho

[1] [2]

“I was thinking maybe if you were free you'd like to join me?”

Super Junior

Horrible Bosses.

Horrible Bosses.
Part 4.
Ratings: PG (some mild swearing)
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
Pairings: HanChul, KyuMin, EunHae, Kangteuk, Yewook, SiBum (Females: Heechul, Sungmin, Donghae, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Kibum)
DBSK: Yunjae
Summary: 5 CEOs, 5 Personal Assistants, 1 Project and a hundred set of rules...

Chapter 4. 
heenim indifferent

Anoint Me With Your Lies then Divinize Me

Drabble set. Random words, random pairings, random songs, random me.

Castration | Han Geng/ Sungmin | R | 
187 words
( Bet they think mine’s precious, it’s 1.6 million dollars worth. )

Rock | Leeteuk/Siwon | G
101 words
( What a strong faith you have. )

Suspense | Kangin/Henry | G
275 words
( Henry watched as months passed by and birthday cakes came crashing down. )

Lovely | Donghae/Ryeowook | G
191 words
( Bubble tea. Oh, Tapioca Milk Tea. )

Woe | Zhou Mi/Eunhyuk | PG | Angst
76 words
( Eunhyuk dreams of love. )
heartkyuchul

End Of Me (Chapter 4)

Title: End of Me
Chapter : [4/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Siwon, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Sungmin etc.
Pairings: Wonkyu, Hyukchul
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Angst
Type: Multi-chaptered
Word Count: 1,848
Warning: Dark imagery
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Choi Siwon is the brave, bright and latest addition to the staff of the small and isolated Yongshin Mental Hospital; a man of principle who holds on to what he believes and surrenders the rest to God. But the wall that he so carefully builds around himself threatens to crumble when it comes to one particular and special case; the defiant yet fragile Cho Kyuhyun.

Masterlist

One-shot (linked) - Bright Lights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Oh my god, our doctor has lost his head. He wants us to lose ours too, oh no, oh no…”

Their Beautiful Lies - Nine

Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae
Other Characters: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Heechul, Leeteuk, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica, TVXQ - Changmin
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Nine

Master List
lana del rey yvontheninja next_punk

Beyond the Blast of Tomorrow

Title: Beyond the Blast of Tomorrow
Author: next_punk
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: angst, real life is a bitch
Word count (overall): 15 495
Summary: In fears of tomorrow, Donghae spends his whole life by the Han River with a delicate hand to hold onto.

Part one: ( And tomorrow comes rapidly, Donghae thinks, even faster than dreams and he doesn't quite like it now. )

Part two: ( Donghae smiles lightly because he thinks the most beautiful kiss is the kiss you don't even kiss away. )

• seeeno

The Sky Between Us, and The World Ahead [Chapter 13/?]

Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead
Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama
Characters: Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Jongwoon
Pairings: YeWook, HenMin
WC: 7,360
Warnings: Violence
Summary: Home is behind, the world ahead, there are many paths to tread, through shadow to the edge of night, 'till the stars are all alight.

Glossary | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4A | Chapter 4B | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6A | Chapter 6B | Chapter 7A | Chapter 7B | Interlude | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9A | Chapter 9B | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12

Dear Ryeowook... First off, I'm sorry I'm such a coward.
KyuHyun

A Song is the Best Medicine

Title: A Song is the Best Medicine
Author:youngsoongi
Pairing: KyuHyun/you
Length: drabble
Genre: romance; fluff
Rating: G

Summary: When the evil maknae, the little selfish demon decides to take care of the one he loves, it gets quite obvious that he's better in math, than just making a herbal tea.

!: I can take care of you.
SNSD - Sooyoung [peace bitches]
  • lightly

Baby, this ain't nothing but a thing - Chapter eleven {various pairings}

Title: Baby, this ain't nothing but a thing - Chapter eleven
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Mainly: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Yesung/Ryeowook and Henry/Kibum. With various others.
Warnings: Sexual situations, sexual innuendo, voyeurism, bad language and some violence.
Word count: This chapter = 5,687 All together = 35k+ so far.
Summary: Team White and Team Black have been pitting themselves against each other for years. They've become too wrapped up in this Spy vs Spy game, too wrapped up in thir own dispute to see the bigger picture. Enter the shadowy Team Grey who have their own agenda and their own way of getting things done.
A/N: In which Super Junior are all Spies and they kind of fail at it. Spy vs Spy AU.

Character profiles Who is in what team | Chapter one | Chapter two | Chapter three | Chapter four | Chapter five | Chapter six | Chapter seven | Chapter eight | Chapter nine | Chapter ten

Zhou Mi leaned back against his car and looked up towards the top floor of team Black HQ. Heechul was standing at his office window, Zhou Mi couldn’t see him clearly, Heechul’s outline was shrouded in shadow, but Zhou Mi knew Heechul was there. He could feel the weight of Heechul’s gaze on him, he could see the blinds in the window twitch as Heechul tried to pretend he wasn’t really looking out. Zhou Mi looked up at his former boss, his friend, and a feeling stirred low in the pit of his stomach—a feeling that should have been guilt but was more like relief.
sehun_2

Breakthrough - Chapter 4

Title: Breakthrough
Author: chocolaiit and minsonrii
Pairing: Hyukjae/Donghae (main), Kyuhyun/Hyukjae
Genre: Angst, Romance, Smut
Rating: PG-13 for this chapter
Summary: Donghae had always been Hyukjae’s stalker fan, but he got his chance to be close to him although the method wouldn’t be so appropriate for Hyukjae’s image.

Read the past chapters here
kyuhyun

So You Like Men

Title: So You Like Men
Author: mystery
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: G
Genre: Fluff, slight humor
Disclaimer: If I owned them, there’s no way in hell I’d write this half-assed shit about them. I’d film them 24/7.
Warning(s): None
Summary: Kyuhyun wants to kiss Sungmin. His mouth speaks without his consent. Donghae comes to a conclusion about his bandmates.
Author’s Note: I'm alive 8D No really though, I'm just working on a lot of fics at once and never manage to finish them TT.TT
Writing a chaptered one that is almost finished, character introduction/chapter one will be up soon~ And hopefully I'll have a few oneshots finished after that...
Fanfiction Masterlist

---

Collapse )
okumora

Siwon/Krystal/Minho; Bulletborn, R

Title: Bulletborn
Author: skullchi
Pairing: Siwon/Krystal, Minho/Krystal, (Sooyoung/Siwon later)
Chapter: 3/?
Rating: R/(more PG-15 here)
Genre: Drama, AU
Summary: Krystal and Siwon are on a life adventure to kill. Minho's just an intruder. 

Chapter 1, 2

I also get the impression that there’s a weakness to Minho, something more raw and fervent than Siwon, something intangible that I cannot figure out

Of Cats and Caterwauls

Title: Of Cats and Caterwauls [One-shot]
Pairing: KyuMin - cat!Min
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU, Crack, Smut
Summary: Sungmin is Cho Kyuhyun's cat. And being like the normal and domestic feline that he is, he gets hyperactive when in heat, breaking plates and scratching anything soft in the process. But Kyuhyun soon snaps, and finds a way to relieve Sungmin's heat problems...
Info: *Caterwaul/s - sound/s a cat makes when in heat.
A/N: for rei_ming

--

( “I’m sorry…I-I’m just in heat,” he adds and curls into a ball once Kyuhyun flung the door of his room open. )
SungminLicks

Childhood Love (24/?)

Authorkyumin86eunhae
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Parings: main!Kyumin, quite-a-lot!Eunhae, minor!Yewook, mentions of other pairings
Warnings: Hateable!OC, fail!random!story
Summary: This is the love and also life story (okay until their twenties) of Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. The story tells about how they grow up and closer and also how they will find their first and maybe ever-lasting love.

Chapter 24

Masterlist
sungmin, crotch, gun
  • abcdelf

In Your Arms (1/5)

Sungmin1

Caged (Chapter 22)

Title: Caged (Chapter 22)
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, eventual!KyuMin, Siwon, Han Geng, Hyukjae, Donghae, eventual!Eunhae
Rating: R
WARNINGS: Implied sex/rape, disturbing situations, physical abuse/torture
Genre: au, angst, drama
Summary: It is a world full of dirt, abuse, selfishness and greed. It is an even worse world for a slade. A slade is a type of slave that is trained for a different form of manual labor. In today's terms, a prostitute of sorts. However, slades are purchased permanently and for one master only. Each slade has their own form of training, their own past, their own story. When four slades are forced to accept the idea that there is a world outside of their own, do they dare try to escape? Do they even have enough of their old selves left to be able to?