January 18th, 2012

Elisabeth!Junsu

Updates

Title: Normal Circumstances
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: HeeChul/VicToria
Genre: AU!General, Romance
Length: One-shot
Summary: He escaped the criminal underlying of his father's role, deciding to leave it all behind. Some things from the past simply refused to.

Everything about her held a risk.

Title: Dawn's Silver Lining
Pairing: Sungmin/Victoria
Genre: AU!Romance
Length: Drabble (469 Words)
Summary: A gamble worth taking.
with kms

Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 1

Picture

Title: [ Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 1 ]
Pairing: eventual!KyuMin & Haemin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Drama, Friendship, Angst
Summary: Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous. Now, what are the chances that two raindrops, flung from the heavens, will merge on a windowpane? Gotta be Fate. Its got to be fate that brought Hyukjae and Kyuhyun together. So is it fate again, that's trying to tear them apart?
A/N: [ Quotes; Albert Einstein/Robert Brault ]
  • seeeno

Dragonsong (2/?)

Title: Dragonsong
Genre: Adventure, fantasy!AU
Pairing/Characters: YeWook
Summary: A lone trader is rescued in the woods one day by the last thing he would expect. Now he's earned the favor of the most sought after creatures in the world, and he attracts all sorts of attention - good and bad.

"I feel really stupid, talking to rocks," Jongwoon whispers, fingers tracing the names in the stone lightly, more lovingly than he is willing to admit. "But I miss you. I wish you were all here. Maybe life wouldn't be so damn miserable." The cemetary is quiet, the sun setting over the hill on the western side and Jongwoon sits in silence.
baekhyun mirotic
  • akaanee

(no subject)

Title: finding home (part three)
Pairing: Zhou Mi/Sungmin
Genre: Angst, romance, drama
Rating: pg-15
Zhou Mi’ s sure there’s a red string tied around his little finger and Sungmin’s, but that didn’t stop fate for taking him away from him. Zhou Mi’ s story starts with sorrow and ends with sorrow.

a/n: I am very, extremely sorry this took so
long. -________- But anyway, here’s another
chapter :D

prologue // one // two // three

Sungmin reaches for his hand, squeezing it slightly. “I know,” he said, staring at Zhou Mi as though he could never look at him enough.
  • yheoj

(no subject)

Title: When Officemates Messed Up with your Lovelife (2/3)
Type: 3-shots
Character/Pairing: (main) Kyuhyun/Sungmin, (side) Hangeng/Heechul, Kangin/Leeteuk , Hyukjae/Donghae , Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Office!AU , crack
Rating: G for Part 1 , PG 13 for Part 2 , NC17 for Part 3
Warning: unbeta'ed
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters that appeared in this fic but the plot is mine.

Summary: Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin are officemates but under different Department. Kyuhyun is the head of the IT Department while Sungmin leads the Budget Department. They are loveless and both of them are not getting any younger. So what will happen if their co-employess put up a scheme and pair them? Will they find themselves falling in love with each other or the little scheme will fail?

("Oh I see. You should have told me earlier. I would have chosen that black leather mini skirt I saw in one of the shops." Sungmin said, smiling shyly at Heechul)

Part 1
  • cchoie

Route 66 [Chapter Three]

Title: Route 66.
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook. Heechul/Hankyung. Yesung/Victoria.
Genre:  Romance, Comedy, Fluff.
Lenght: Chapter 3/?
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook just met and are stuck in Chicago. They need to get to Los Angeles as soon as possible or Jongwoon will miss the birth of his first child. On the way, some real shit will happen.
Chapter One ~ Chapter Two

Collapse )

Until You Came Back [5/10]

Title : Until You Came Back [5/10]
Author : miinacho
Rating : PG
Pairing : KyuMin, EunHae, YeWook
Summary : Lee Sungmin is at the brink of moving on with her daughter Sunny. That was until Cho Kyuhyun came back in her life.

A/N : Here you go. Chapter 5 is here. And there's a surprise. Hahaha! Enjoy ^^

Maybe, fate was really a wise player in this game of love and pain.

The Collar And The Chain

Title: The Collar And The Chain
Pairing: KyuMin, KiChul
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut
Summary: Didn’t the genre tell you already? xD
A/N: Because almost of my readers wanted the smut part of The Veterinarian, so here it is!
Warning: Kinky! And Heechul’s dirty brain! That’s all I say!
Will be f-locked in about 72 hours.

"Oppa, don't you want to taste me?"

Wanna read more? Masterlist.
blonde Hae

Into The Dark Night (12/?)

Title: Into the Dark Night
Author: ms_awkward
Genre: AU, Fantasy, Angst, Romance, Drama, Adventure, Fluff?
Pairing(s): HyukHae(main), KyuMin, HanChul, KangTeuk, YunJae, ninja!YeWook

Summary: All they needed was light.

The fear of losing him grew by the second, and quite frankly, it was the first time Hyukjae had ever truly felt helpless.

| Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12
Tao Le Sex
  • jarield

Sunday Morning

Title: Sunday Morning
Characters: SiHae (Siwon/Donghae)
Genre: One-shot, Alternate Universe, Drama, Friendship/Brotherhood,
Warning: Established Character Death
Disclaimer: Story is fictional.
Note: Written in Siwon’s POV.
Summary: This was the first time I was going home because someone died. And let me tell you, it was not the nicest feeling in the world.

Because I love You

Title: Because I love You

Rating: PG

Paring: Kyuhyun/Sungmin

Genre: Romance/Angst

Summary: Even if death comes between and Destiny played a naughty joke on them, they will still love and continue to love that single person wholeheartedly. Real love can’t stop two lovers from being in love with each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collapse )
amaterasu pink

That Man

Title: That Man
Genre: Angst, Romance
Characters: Yesung, Siwon, Hangeng, mentions of Heechul
Pairing: Yewon, onesided!Sihan, mentions of broken!Hanchul
Disclaimer: I only own the story and the plot.
Summary: It's not that he chose to move on, he was moved by that man.

"... He was like a wave. The waves were always preventing each other from further consequences of confronting the solid land."
kyumin
  • buttmin

if I only had the words

Title: if I only had the words
Main Pairing: EunHae
Side Pairings: HyukChul, KiHae
Rating: R
Genre: angst, romance, a little smut
Words: 5,703
Summary: After Eunhyuk was rejected by Donghae, he decides to vent his frustration by having sex with someone else. Donghae, meanwhile, is scared to admit that he has feelings for Eunhyuk.

A/N: This is the sequel to and you can have this heart to break, a.k.a. part two of what I am affectionately calling the "Billy Joel fics."

“Why?” Eunhyuk asked bitterly. “I’m happy, Heechul’s happy, Donghae’s happy. Everyone’s happy with the situation, okay?”
Kangin

You or You? (One Shot)

Title: You or You?
Pairing: KangTeuk, KangMin
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Smut
Rating: NC-17
Author: [info]shinigami_icha
Icha's note: sorry for the grammar, I'm not that smart making smut...
Summary: I just need someone who understands my heart. I know I’m selfish, I know I’m not good enough for you, but still I try to convince myself that someone is waiting for me. And it’s not only you. You are not enough for me.

YOU OR YOU? )

Relax, take it easy [oneshot]

Title:  Relax, take it easy
Author:  whengunsgobang
Chapters: Oneshot
Pairing:  YeWook and another one I do not want to tell you okaaaay
Characters: Yesung, Ryeowook, Super Junior, minor OC
Genre:  Angst, Romance, AU (as in Super Junior not being Super Junior)
Rating:  PG-13
Warnings:  There’s some not really appropriate language
Disclaimer: I don’t own people; I only creep on them.
Summary:  “He didn’t run like they usually do in the dramas; he didn’t burst out into tears either.”
Word count: 3526

...April was cold and grim, and so were the Thursday evenings spent alone.

krisyeol3

I want warmth from your voice (1/2)

Title: I want warmth from your voice (1/2)
Pairing: wonkyu, oneside!HoonKyu
Summary: Kyuhyun is SIwon’s new neighbor, he is a lonely vampire with Junghoon as his guardian. Siwon lives with his mother, SIwon himself has problem with his family
Note:inspired by “Lat den Ratte Komma in”... and by Suju M reality show where taken place in the night market /oh-so-random-me

“Something is wrong with my mother. Someone was attacking her 3 days ago, thank God someone help her at that time.”
Kyuhyun shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
“She asked me about something weird in the next day, whether I believe in vampire or not.”

Smoke

Title: Smoke
Length: One-shot
Author: HolyStarDown
Pairing: Can be read as Leeteuk/Anybody, written with Leeteuk/Shindong in mind
Rating: R
Genre: Angst
Warnings: obvious use of alcohol, inexplicit smut, some language
Summary: Youngwoon is gone and Jungsu is desperate to reach out to anybody
My Challenge Archive

I'm just being stupid. All of this is stupid. I'm fine
me

Such Unattainable Perfection, Pt. 2

Title: Such Unattainable Perfection
Chapter: 2, The Devil You Are
Pairing:TeukChul
Warnings: Hot boys who like to have sex. WITH EACH OTHER!! And a little swearing here and there.
Genre: AU, Smut
Summary: Heechul's life after the night in the shower with Jungsu was wonderful. But when his father starts spending more time at home and other employees start getting suspicious of something happening their strange relationship may be in jeaprody.
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Author's Note: I hope SOPA doesn't take down LJ... I would probably cry, but not really I'd just be very sad. [spoiler] Because Jungsu's reaction when fans threw condoms on stage was amazing <3 Will be F-locked in 3 days. To be my friend click HERE. :)

A devious smile spread across his face and his head was filled with dirty evil thoughts. He didn't think he had ever been quite so excited to execute an evil plan before.

Part 1

Intermissions [5/8]

Title: Intermissions [5/8]
Rating: NC-17 (for explicit sex)
Summary: [AU] Zhou Mi abandons a promising career to study music in Korea. When he loses his scholarship, he has to find a way to scrape enough money together to cover living expenses as well as tuition. And then he meets Kyuhyun. (Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi)
Warning: This fic will eventually deal with depression, coming out, and a few other possibly triggering topics. More explicit material will be warned for at the top of each appropriate chapter. This chapter will very explicitly reference (highlight: self-injury).

It’s evening by the time Zhou Mi returns to his apartment.

Crescendo

Title: Crescendo (Au!Fic) (In the Running Études verse)
Author: Dreaminginside
Words: 1,221
Pairings: Yewook
Warnings: Blind!Ryeowook, Slow Sex
Disclaimer: LOLNO
Summary: He smiles, and Jongwoon thinks he might be able to guess why, letting Ryeowook feel the smile on his lips as he kisses him, worth more than any words he could offer.

Direct sequel to:  A Chord In G Minor

Others in this verse: Running ÉtudesResonance and Dissonance 

Ryeowook likes the way Jongwoon feels under his fingers. 
Eunhyuk

Kiss twice, kiss me deadly - EunHae oneshot

Title: Kiss twice, kiss me deadly
Author: murderis  
Chapters: oneshot
Pairing: onesided!EunHae (Eunhyuk/Donghae)
Genre: AU
Rating: PG
Warnings: nothing i guess
Disclaimer: I owned them, I totally did, I bought them on ebay, but SME claimed them back so no, I don’t own them.
Summary: in which Hyukjae hates Donghae (basically)
A/N: another one of those i-should-be-in-school-now fics... 

Let's kill each other.
heartkyuchul

Listen : Whispers (Chapter 6)

Title: Listen : Whispers
Chapter: [6/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Eunhyuk other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship, Kihae and more to come soon
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst
Type: Multi-Chapter
Word Count : 1,933
Warning : Character death, ghostly apparitions?
Disclaimer : I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:
After the whole ‘ghost’ incident with Heechul, Kyuhyun thought he would be free from all of the craziness and go back to his normal life as a university student. But when he starts to hear whispers again, nothing is as he expects...especially when so much more is at stake this time.

Listen (Part  1) - in Masterlist

Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5

The smell of something fragrant filled his nose…something delicious and homey. Something like…Beijing Fried Rice.

hyo look

Dead Seoul Chapter 5

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul]
Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk
Genre: Zombie!AU
Rating: PG-15
Warnings: swearing, a ton of plot
Summary: After Seoul becomes infested with the living dead and the government abandons them; it's only natural that they realise hidden feelings in the midst of disaster - but where are Heechul and Sungmin? What happened to Hankyung? Did Youngwoon and Jungsu escape? And is Kyuhyun really dead?
Notes: let's just make it a thing for me to be really late updating ok

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

(Heechul, Heechul, Heechul. He whispered it to the darkness with a voice dry and rasping, tasting it on his tongue...)

In Sickness and in Health

Title: In Sickness and in Health

Pairing: YeWook (side: KyuWook)

Genre: Smut

Rating:R

Disclaimer: The boys belong to themselves.  The copyright belongs to SM. The words belong to me

Summary: Ryeowook is sick.  Jongwoon takes care of him

Jongwoon picked up the spoon and filled it with soup, then smiled. 

“You’re welcome Wookie.  Now open.  Or do I have to do the ‘here comes the choo choo thing?’”  He teased.

“Do it, and I will spit that soup all over you.”

A/N  This is part of my Our Way of Life Verse.  It's a K-Pop D/S smutverse.  The first part can be found
Here: His Boy           

This can be read as a standalone.