January 1st, 2012

Sungmin1

Caged (Chapter 18)

Title: Caged (Chapter 18)
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, eventual!KyuMin, Siwon, Han Geng, Hyukjae, Donghae, eventual!Eunhae
Rating: R
WARNINGS: Implied sex/rape, disturbing situations, physical abuse/torture
Genre: au, angst, drama
Summary: It is a world full of dirt, abuse, selfishness and greed. It is an even worse world for a slade. A slade is a type of slave that is trained for a different form of manual labor. In today's terms, a prostitute of sorts. However, slades are purchased permanently and for one master only. Each slade has their own form of training, their own past, their own story. When four slades are forced to accept the idea that there is a world outside of their own, do they dare try to escape? Do they even have enough of their old selves left to be able to?
sungmin

Best Birthday Present Ever

Title: Best Birthday Present Ever
Author: mystery
Pairing: KyuMin MinKyu!
Rating: NC-17
Genre: ... Pretty much PWP. But idk, there might be a plot in there somewhere. Other than that; romance with a touch of fluff.
Disclaimer: If I owned them, there’s no way in hell I’d write this half-assed shit about them. I’d film them 24/7.
Warning(s): Smut. Is... light bondage? I fail.
Summary: Kyuhyun prepares something special for his special bunny.
Author’s Note: Idek. It's like 3.20 am here now, so excuse both the shitty smut and in whatever weird way I described the genres, okay? I'm super tired, but I really wanted to finish this before I went to bed.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGMIN! 8D<3
Also, happy new year~!

---

Collapse )
  • eejhan

Matchmaker

Title: Matchmaker
Author: [info]eejhan
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Chic Flick
Pairing(s): Eunhyuk/Tiffany, side!Donghae/Jessica, bff!Jessica/Tiffany, past!Eunhyuk/G.Na
Word Count: 5,664 words
Summary: Falling in love with the funniest guy you have for a sunbae isn't kind of a good thing.

"You're not going anywhere," he said when he stopped tickling her. "I know you're afraid so just stay like this for a while. I'll protect you."

[NEW FIC] My Hyung's Idol (Prologue)

Title: My Hyung's Idol
Author: leeteukeunhae (Faa)
Main Pairing: HaeHyuk/KyuHyuk
Side Pairing: implied!MinWook and YoonHae
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Comedy, Angst
Summary: One day Hyukjae is being forced by his hyung, Sungmin, to buy the KyuHae Duo’s new album. The Duo that Sungmin idolizes the most. Well, Hyukjae is lucky enough to get the last piece of the album in that Music Store which placed 10 blocks away from his house. Not only that, he even gets a chance to stay with KyuHae Duo for 40 days. But for Hyukjae, that’s not a big deal and he even not interested with the prize, since Hyukjae doesn’t like the KyuHae Duo even a bit, different with his Hyung. So Hyukjae told the staff that he will pass the prize. Then his evil brain is working all of the sudden, he will make his hyung jealous to death.

Character Introduction

Prologue:

( “yep. But not only that sir… you got a chance to HAVE STAY WITH THE KYUHAE DUO FOR 40 DAYS!!! OH GOSH!!!” the staff shouted happily on my face. )

High School Of Lust; [ Day One ]

Title: High School of Lust. [ Day One]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, Slight!SiHyuk, Slight!SiChul, SHINee cameo.
Rating: NC-17  
Genre: Smut, Romance. 
Warning: Language, Badboy!Hae, Abusive!Hae, Teasing... This is smut. c:
Summary: Eunhyuk was your typical, average high school student, he had a secret crush on his best friend and the school's role model, Choi Siwon. But things got out of hands when the school playboy, Lee Donghae, decides to make Eunhyuk his next victim. His next "Slave". fail. 

Tao Le Sex
  • jarield

Losing My Innocence Chapter 12

Title: Losing My Innocence Chapter 12
Pairing: SiHae (SiwonXDonghae), featuring Yoona
Genre: Angst, Romance, Slash
Disclaimer: Story is fictional
Note: Written in Donghae's POV
Summary: Siwon’s smile was sort of scaring me. It was not the kind of scary where I felt like he would do something evil. But it was more like his smile was scary because it was making me feel weird. And it was not spooky kind of weird, it was more like I inhaled a dose of laughing gas but I couldn’t laugh, and I felt like I was floating in a stagnant cool large body of water, and butterflies in my stomach weird.

List of Chapters

[Fic] Inconsequential Confessions 2/?

Title: Inconsequential Confessions
Pairings: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun/Sooyoung, Zhou Mi/Liu Chao
Genre: Romance, Angst, Pinkies

Summary: There were a lot of things about Cho Kyuhyun that he couldn’t really seem to let go — the smirking, the sheer amount of food he could eat in one sitting, the way his eyes squinted blearily after too much gaming, his thighs — but his stubborn pinkies seem to be the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back.

“The most inconsiderate thing a person can be,” he told Zhou Mi, pouting, “is tall.”
i love you and you only

Guardian's Protection [1/?]

Guardian's Protection (with ayeengie) [1/?]
Pairing: Kyumin, Hyukmin, Haemin, Yehae
Genre: Romance, AU!dark
Summary: On another mission on earth, will he be able to save the world from darkness? Will He be able to save the one he loved before from being a tool to darkness?

They were kissing. )

Their Beautiful Lies - Two

Title: Their Beautiful Lies
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae
Other Characters: Sungmin,Eunhyuk, SNSD – Sooyoung, Seohyun, TVXQ - Changmin
Rating: PG:13
Warnings: Later chapters will become darker as the story progresses, as well as mentions of sex and crude language.
Summary: Kyuhyun has just transferred to a new school in Korea. His new school is split into two classes, the Elite class and the Scholarship class. He soon finds out why there are two separate classes, and finds himself caught up in the secret world of Park Academy.

Can he resist the strange pull that comes from an Elite student, or will he succumb and be like the rest of the Scholarship class?

Two

[FIC] Losing someone you love hurts - Chapter 3

title: Losing someone you love hurts
pairing: Kyusung/Eveybody
rating: G
notes: This is my first attempt at SJ fanfic, please be gentle :) Family drama cos I am curious what it is like to live with such a large family.

summary: A lonely dying man learns how to love.

Kyuhyun? So that's his name! I thought with a ridiculous amount of joy.
Nyx

Reminiscent [Finale]

Title: Reminiscent
Pairing: Kangteuk, Yemin
Genre: AU!Romance, Drama
Length: 6/6 [Completed]
Summary: He had always been motivated by pity, only now does he avoid the cruel and demeaning emotion. It proves difficult as he is unable to distinguish the blurred lines between love and empathy.

[ 1 ] ♦ [ 2 ] ♦ [ 3 ] ♦ [ 4 ] ♦ [ 5 ] ♦ [ Part 6 - "I waited long enough." ]
hyukk
  • azora_s

newlyweds 16/?

Title: Newlyweds. ( HaeHyuk Version. ]
Author: Azora_S
Pairing: Donghae x Eunhyuk
Rating: PG-13 (Rated R)
Length: Chapter sixteenth/ ? - Previous chapters can be found --  here
Genre: Fluff? Comedy. Romance. Complete Fail

Summary:
A story revolving around the loving newlyweds, Donghae and Eunhyuk. Who live an amazing sweet life, except for the fact that they hate each others guts. Though what would happen if one day ... mother is law wants to meet them?

“AAIISHH. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT LEE DONGHAE?” )
SungminLicks

Childhood Love (20/?)

Author: kyumin86eunhae 
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Parings: main!Kyumin, quite-a-lot!Eunhae, minor!Yewook, mentions of other pairings
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Hateable!OC, slight lack of KyuMin in this Chapter
Summary: This is the love and also life story (okay until their twenties) of Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. The story tells about how they grow up and closer and also how they will find their first and maybe ever-lasting love.

Chapter 20 

Masterlist

A/N: Happy Birthday, my baby. Sungmin, you are the most perfect and wonderful man that was ever born. Thank you, Sungmin's parents! You ROCK! <3
eunhae oppa

Calorie

Title: Calorie (Epilogue)
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, slight SiHyuk
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff, romance
Summary: Eunhyuk had kept loving his best old & heterosexual friend Siwon for 15 years long but decides to give up his fruitless love. Then Donghae who is their friend comes forward as a candidate lover.

"Next time, i'm not getting a girlfriend," Siwon mumbled which was heard by Donghae.

One Last Call

Title: One Last Call [One-shot]
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: Angst, Slice of Life
Summary: Sungmin is dying from cancer and Kyuhyun was out having the time of his life. Until one last phone call changes everything...
Warning: Character Death, Implications

--

( “It’s been 3 years, Wookie. 3 years. The pain…it’s unbearable” Sungmin whispered softly, his eye bags showing from the lights that peeked through the windows. )
Hyukkie_music
  • slarya

Insomnia

Author Slarya
Pairing: EunChun, Yoosu
Genre/Rating: Angst/Romance, PG-13
Words: 2,245

Summary: Yoochun is having a hard time sleeping and starts to think Eunhyuk may be the cause behind it.

A/N: Just something I wrote on the last couple of days because I was missing EunChun - my guilty pleasure :D - still have to see if I'll write part II for it or not :)) 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Insomnia )

yewonn

(YeWon) [27/?] The boy next door

tittle: [27/?] The boy next door
pairing & Character: main!YeWon
rating: G
genre: AU, angst, friendship, brother-ship, fluff
Summary:Siwon live in a neighborhood that there is no kids around. One day there is a family who moved and they have two children. One of their children became Siwon's bestfriend. His name is Jongwoon. But unexpectedly Siwon needs to move out and left Jongwoon.

NEW CHAPTER 27

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26