December 26th, 2011

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Rating: PG-13
Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword}

Chapter 24: This man was hotter Brad Pitt. Hotter than Ryan Reynolds. Even hotter than David Beckham. Fuck, he was hotter than a Brad and Ryan sandwich with David filling.
Pretty Ariana Grande

Right Next To You [drabble set]

Right Next to You [drabble set]
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk
Genre: Fluff, Angst, Romance
Summary: Best friends until the end, right?
Warning: Mentions of sex in the middle. Dx
Disclaimer: I do not own Donghae or Eunhyuk of Super Junior. >.< If I did, they would be happily married with one kid on the way.
A/N: LOL. I KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE ON TGTHE, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO WRITE THIS DRABBLE SET. x] Ahahas. It’s based on Chris Brown and Justin Bieber’s song, “Right Next to You”

hyukhae mock fight

[eunhyuk/donghae] i would catch bullets with my bare hands (if they were flying towards you)

i would catch bullets with my bare hands (if they were flying towards you)
eunhyuk/donghae
r, 4303 words, au
hyukjae gets shot at donghae's mafia meeting, and it is terribly, terribly wrong.
in the same gangster!verse as run mad as often as you choose but do not faint and of all the gin joints in all the world; kind of a late addition, i know, but i blame warmboys for this.

i would catch bullets with my bare hands (if they were flying towards you). )
sunny bunny

Oneshot

Title: Keepsake Ornaments
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Romance/Angst
Summary: Everyone has their favorite ornament. The one that embodies everything that the holdiays mean to you, be it love, happiness or just the warmth you feel knowing that you have someone special to spend the day with. Donghae makes a living trying to create that feeling in every one he crafts, so that everyone can have one that means as much to them as the ones that decorate his Christmas tree.
Warning: The summary is a bit misleading. It's a bit... darker than it seems.
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys or Christmas. Just the plot.
sichul#3

The End Of The Circle [SiChul]

Title: The End Of The Circle
Pairing: SiChul
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: SiWon and HeeChul are sitting in a train, when SiWon recalls their memories.
AN: This is for kiroroety because she asked for some SiChul. ^_^ I imagined them sitting like this in the end, or similar to that. (>sorry, I'm not good at drawing<) The fic was inspired by the movie bl, because I love the train scene, just that in this fic, no one is dead :)

I tried to get you to talk to me, but you just refused to do so.
Nyx

Three One-shots

Title: Peaked Interests
Pairing: Minwook
Genre: AU!Romance
Length: One-Shot
Summary: He never required a grateful word or two, taking reign on life and doing as he wanted, all from the sidelines.

He couldn't risk the other finding someone else.

Title: Amber Scales
Pairing: KiHen/HenBum
Genre: AU!Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Length: One-Shot
Summary: He obediently followed orders with crisp resentment, waiting patiently for the familiar man to run obliviously into the monster's embrace. Waiting as the man also left his responsibilities to assume a fairly normal life, while also leaving him behind.

"Tell me, is your life happier without me?"

Title: After Hours
Pairing: KiMin
Genre: AU!Comedy, Romance
Length: One-shot
Summary: Just a simple dinner with a friend, that what's it was supposed to be at least. The other clearly had other things in mind.

"Unfortunately, I cannot fulfill that request."
  • ausrev

Two Updates

Title: "Kim Kyu"
Author: ausrev
Characters: Heechul, Ryeowook/Kyuhyun
Rating: PG
Type: Drabble
Word Count: 100

---o

Title: Status Quo
Author: ausrev
Characters: Ryeowook/Kyuhyun, Sungmin (cameo)
Type: One-shot
Word Count: 2,550
Genre: Friendship, Romance
Summary: After many years and a dream, Kyuhyun finally realizes what bothers him about his friendship with Ryeowook. Will he be able to act upon his resolve and get what he has always wanted?

HAE

Cafe.

Title: Cafe (1/?)
Pairing: Eunhae (a little hanchul, eventual!kangteuk, broken!sihyuk, possible!kyumin)
Genre: Romance?
Summary: An unfortunate boy has an opportunity right in front of him, ensuring his family and their financial state. He didn't know he was signing up to style a bitchy celebrity's hair that only led him to more unfortunate events.

The offer.
henry (bubblegum)

2 henber + 1 eunhae + 1 yewook

A Game Called Death [part 3/3]
Henber (Henry/Amber), Heechul, Kyuhyun, Siwon
M (violence, swearing, death)
They were partners; the inseparable, deadly duo. But when a secret unravels, their bond is tested beyond its capacity

The heard the gunshot.

Santa, You Are The One

Eunhae (Eunhyuk/Donghae)

PG

Donghae was having trouble waiting up for Santa, but in the end, it was worth it.

Donghae’s eyes drooped, but he stubbornly shook himself awake. He had to stay awake for Santa. He just had to.

Henber (Henry/Amber), f(x)

PG

When Santa pays a visit to f(x), Amber doesn’t buy it.

When Santa burst into f(x)’s backstage room with a “Ho ho ho!” and a “Merry Christmas!”, Sulli squealed, Luna laughed, Krystal was sceptical, Victoria giggled and Amber just stared.

The Night
Yewook
PG
AU. Yesung remembered the nights when Ryeowook would sing for him 

Yesung could recall those nights, the soft lull of Ryeowook’s voice coaxing him to sleep. He smiled as the memories of pulling the younger close after the lullaby ended flittered through his mind.

Ride to Eternity [Chapter 6]

Title: Ride to Eternity [Chapter 6]
Pairing: KyuMin, SiMin
Rating: R (for sex, violence, swearing and alcoholism)
Genre: AU, Dark, Smut
Summary: Lee Sungmin knows what he wants. And stops at nothing to get it. A gold digging bitch who dreams of nothing but power and fame. Cho Kyuhyun is new in the underground world. No one really knows if its luck, skills or a mixture of both but he managed to beat the top illegal drag racer named Choi Siwon, who happens to be Sungmin's lover.
Previous Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

--

( “Just wait and see, I will ride you Cho Kyuhyun!” )
stock: default

ORAEYO (take 2)

Title: ORAEYO (take 2)
Rating: pg
Pairing/Focus: donghae-centric, lots of platonic hyukhae
Summary: now that leeteuk, yesung and heechul are gone, someone else has to take the reins as leader. donghae just wishes eunhyuk would take a breath, once in a while.
A/N: a remix of canttakeabreath's fic, ORAEYO! thank you to els for letting me remix it ♥ it was way too much fun not to, even if it wasn't for any competition or exchange :) (i think you can read it as a standalone but i would recommend you read the wonderful original first.)

It's the first interview in a while, and they've been to enough to know the questions, to know how to smile and which camera's on.
kyuhyuk-interaction

(no subject)

Title             : We Got Married
Status           : Chaptered – 8th Chapter

Main Pairing : KyuHyuk (Lee Hyukjae X Cho Kyuhyun)

Side Characters : Lee Sora – Kim Hyoyeon – mention of Seo Joohyun and Jung Younghwa

Rating           : PG-13

Genre           : Romance

Summary     : Lee Hyukjae, Korean most famous dancer, joined the famous variety show “We 
Got Married”. It wasn’t a big deal thought beside the fact that he was a gay and of course… he would be paired up with another male entertainer.

Disclaimer : The show is really exist and it belongs to MBC, not me. I’m just borrowing the show and sadly KyuHyuk’s not mine too… :(

A/N : italic words are flashbacks

Part 2

Title: Nosiness Comes With A Price
Pairing: Eunhyuk/girl!Donghae & Kyuhyun/girl!Yesung
Rating: R (for violence)
Warning: This is rushed with no proofreading...
Notes: Despite the violence in part 2, this is not a dark fanfic.
Summary: Hyukjae's best friend, Kyuhyun, has a girlfriend who's in spy school and Hyukjae learns it the hard way.

Part 1

He bites on to his lower lip, trying to suppress a scream that would lead him to even more trouble.
luka jbf close up

A Reason for Passion [One-Shot]

Title: A Reason for Passion
Author: xsilentserenity
Pairing(s): Minwook
Rating: PG-13faeriecousin
Genre: extremely heavy angst, hurt/comfort, romance
Warnings: domesticallyabused!Ryeowook, based off Martina McBride’s Concrete Angel
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Summary: Ryeowook hides his pain behind a mask. Sungmin finds him and gives him what he needs the most. Sungmin doesn’t show that he lacks what he needs the most. Ryeowook seeks him while getting saved himself.
Requested by: faeriecousin
Note: Holiday Wish List Requests are still open on my journal. New requests will be placed on my "pending list."

(“You play the notes, but you don’t play the music.”)
SungminLicks

Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce and Sex

Author: kyumin86eunhae
Genre: Smut
Pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun X Sungmin)
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Kinks, bondage, biting, Yaoi, focus on Sungmin's ass (Once again. My smuts cannot live without Sungmin's ass, sorry), dominant!Sungmin (Still bottom!Min though)
Summary: Abercrombie & Fitch is sexy and makes you dream. While Sungmin makes you dream of him

Smut here. 

A/N: This is for sunnix3 because she is kinky and amazing. Merry Christmas! <3
Byou

iPod Challenge

Rules:
  • Take your iPod/music device
  • Put it on Shuffle
  • Write a story from whatever song comes on
  • Don't switch the song
  • Don't keep writing after the song goes off
  • Have fun!

So, my cut links aren't working. So I can't do that. You can find them :Here! (: though. 
They are in order of the following: 
  1. P!nk-F*ckin Perfect: Donghae/Yesung PG-13
  2. Heart-All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You: Donghae/Eunhyuk PG-13
  3. Matt Nathanson-Come On Get Higher: Donghae/Eunhyuk PG-13
  4. A Rocket To The Moon-Baby We're Invincible: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi PG

An Unsuspecting Turn [Chapter 2/2]

Title: An Unsuspecting Turn [Sequel to Bound, Gagged and Blindfolded]
Chapter: 2/2
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: R
Genre: Angst, Smut
Summary:Over a year, Sungmin found himself falling in love with his captor. The problem is, Kyuhyun only sees him as a mere sex-toy. Will Sungmin be able to change his mind?

--

( “What?” Sungmin shot his head up, hardly believing. “What did you say?” )
kyublink

Battle of Pride (11/?)

Title: Battle of Pride
Pairings: KyuMin, slight!KiMin
Genre: Angst, Romance
Warning: genderswitch
Disclaimer: I only own… posters… and albums. :D
Chapter Summary: Fate is playful. It gives us challenges and different circumstances where it teases and plays with our emotions to measure how strong we are. Though sometimes, it gets already pissing.

No, no, not Kyuhyun...
DongHae

[FANFIC] You're Beautiful

Title: You're Beautiful
Author:youngsoongi
Pairing: DongHae/EunHyuk
Length: drabble
Genre: romance, angst
Rating: PG 13

A/N: First ever fic that I have posted here, as I'm not a SuJu fic writer xD I hope that will change soon.

Summary:When everyone turned a joke in to a weapon that broke his heart, there was only one person that managed to glue it together faster than it was broken.

!: You're cuter than SungMin and handsomer than Siwon.
jungli

0430 – Memory: I’m gonna get you anyway and there’s nowhere to hide

Title: 0430 – Memory: I’m gonna get you anyway and there’s nowhere to hide
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: au!psychiatrist ; angst ; romance
Length: 11/100
Summary: Lee Hyukjae is a psychiatrist who gets too attached to his druggie patient, Lee Donghae. He soon finds himself knowing more than what he needs to.
sky, clouds, handphone

Three Views of Nikko

Title: Three Views of Nikko
Pairing: Siwon/OC/Donghae
Rating: PG
Two days in Nikko through the eyes of three people. AU, complete, ~7,500 words

Note: While this is loosely based on Ariel Lin’s Fireflies mv, I initially wrote this as a memoir + original fic for a trip to Japan  and I took in 2009. Almost all the places do exist, and any mention of tourists is completely intentional ^^

Siwon: Part I

Siwon: Part II

Hyekyung (OC): Part I

Hyekyung (OC): Part II

Donghae: Part I

Donghae: Part II