kswhystyle
  • rhenny

12 Days of KyuSung/YeKyu Christmas

Title: 12 Days of KyuSung/YeKyu Christmas
Pairing: KyuSung
Genre: Romance, Humor
Rating: G
Length: one-shot
Summary: For the 12 days of Christmas Yesung receives gifts from the 12 members, especially from...
Note: A Merry KyuSung Christmas to everyone~ FYI I love Zhou Mi and Henry too but I decided to choose the original 13 members for the story^^
Dedicated: to every KyuSung shipper out there~

Finally, I got what I wanted all this time.
  • xieh

Siren Song ( Chapter 21/? )

Artist: xieh
Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst, Smut
Characters: Main! Heechul, Hankyung, Siwon, Minor!Various SuJu members
Pairings: Main! Heechul/Hankyung/Siwon, Minor! Various SuJu OTPs
Rating: NC -17
Warnings: Language and smexual scenes... good old smut. :D
Disclaimer: LOLNO. I wish. >_>

Summary:

Hankyung is the president of a very successful company and Siwon is his vice president. Heechul is one of Korea's most popular models who doesn't believe in love... until he met Hankyung. Now, behind his wifes back, Hankyung has been meeting Heechul for a few years... but what he doesn't know - and Heechul is very aware of - is that Siwon also has his eyes set on Heechul...

Latest Chapter:

... Dressed in name brand clothing and simply carrying a certain atmosphere with him that screamed 'I'm someone to be noticed - I'm famous'

Chapters:

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21

Sapphire Blue

Merry Christmas, Sungmin

Title : Merry Christmas, Sungmin.
Pairing : Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Donghae/Sungmin, KyuHaeMin
Rating : NC-17
Genre : Romance, Smut
Summary : Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Donghae shared a lover: Lee Sungmin, Donghae's hyung. On Christmas Eve, a year after they become lovers, Kyuhyun and Donghae gave Sungmin very special Christmas and Anniversary gifts.

<click the Donghae down here>

Merry Christmas my Love.
me

(no subject)

Title: Christmas, And What a Way to Celebrate It
Author: xVelvetDarkness
Pairing: OT-15 a bunch of ninja pairings I guess
Rating: G-PG
Genre: Fluff, Humour
Summary: Leeteuk and Yesung trying to enjoy a peaceful Christmas eve ^^
Disclaimer: This would be interesting... I wanna own them just to see this for real.
Author's Note: A collaboration effort between me and my friends Michaela and Dakota ^^ We were up quite late working on this so enjoy! :D Unbetad. I can spellcheck in the morning! >.< Merry Christmas!

"Oh you know full well what I mean! You, you, evil cat murderer!!" Heechul yelled.
KRY 1

Christmas oneshot and Set

Title: Christmas with Suju (to lazy to come up with a better title)
Pairing: Kangteuk, with kid suju
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I'm from Ohio...not too many hot korean idols to own or make money of off. So do you think I'm doing that with these boys?...didn't think so

Summary: Christmas wtih kangteuk and their 13 boys

http://littlemenomaru.livejournal.com/6548.html

~

Title: Winter Serenade
Pairing: Eunhae, Kangteuk, Simin, KRY, Hanchul, Kyusung, Zhoury (in that order)
Rating: PG-13ish
Disclaimer: I'm from Ohio...not too many hot korean idols to own or make money of off. So do you think I'm doing that with these boys?...didn't think so

Summary: Series of Winter/Christmas proposals/confessions.

http://littlemenomaru.livejournal.com/6295.html

Merry Christmas everyone. For all my Light even in Shadows readers, Chapter 11 will be posted within the next couple of days. My beta is reading it now and just needs to find a way to fix my mistakes. But i'll have it up tomorrow or the day after.
Aoi

Welcome to the Garden of Destruction - Epilogue

Welcome to the Garden of Destruction (Completed : 9/9)

Main characters: Eunhuyk, Kyuhyun, Siwon
Rating: NC - 17
Genre: Angst / Romance / AU
Warning: Implied rape/violence
Summary: "Today, I'm going to make my entrance in the Garden."

Read the epilogue

Previous chapters : Prologue - First Act - Second Act/Part I - Second Act/Part II - Third Act/Part I - Third Act/Part II - Fourth Act/Part I
- Fourth Act/Part II
  • ipsuren

Rise Apocalypse: Chapter 03

Title: IPSUREN, Book One: Rise Apocalypse
Chapter: 03
Pairing: EunHae, minor HyukMin
Rating: NC-17,
Chapter Rating: PG-13
Summary: Donghae is a young boy living in the Gutter of a futuristic city where humans have been overthrown by a superior race of beings called Ipsuren. Having left his family behind in poverty, his life is now in the hands of an Ipsuren who calls himself Eunhyuk. 

To The LJ // CH 01 // CH 02 // CH 03
kyumin

A Gift for My Boyfriend :: Secret Admirer? (Christmas Special) ::

Title: A Gift for My Boyfriend :: Secret Admirer? (Christmas Special) ::
Author: fumiyo92
Pairings: Kyumin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, fluff(?)
Summary: Someone keep giving Sungmin a gift since 5 days before Christmas and he couldn’t find the sender name on every letter he got. Who is that person? Was he really Sungmin secret admirer?

If you are curious about me, meet me at the park near your radio building after you are done with your radio…

When Darkness Fall

Title: When Darkness Fall
Rating : NC-17
Pairing : Hanchul (Main), Kangteuk, Zhoury
Genre : Vampire!AU, Fantasy, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Summary: When the sun hides its presence, darkness engulfs the entire area…Beyond the current life of humanity, there’s another life flow more than any expectation can imagine.

A/N : Everything written in this fic is a fiction, the sameness and similarities of character or name is purely coincidental. Unbeta-ed. Sorry~

IntroductoryCharacterTrailerPrequelPrologueOneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNine TenElevenTwelveThirteen FourteenFifteen ● Sixteen ●

Author's note : So, I haven't updating since ages... Here I bought 6 chapters all at once for you guys... Actually I've been updating this fic at Asianfanfics.com...that's why it's kinda being neglected here...hehehe Well, I'm sorry for all of lj readers due to this issue :P And well... the fic will end soon.. Thank you very much for those who have been supporting this fic since the beginning... I really appreciate that, silent reader... it wouldn't harm you to come out in a while and give me some comment, right? I will be very happy to hear your thoughts ^^ I also want to use this opportunity to greet you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope the blessing of Christmas will be with all of you all year rounds <3 Love you guys!

Capitolul 11 : distrus, broken
Capitolul 12 : intarire, fortification
Capitolul 13 : te iubesc, saranghae
Capitolul 14 : spiritul şi dragonul, the spirit and the dragon
Capitolul 15 : furia, rage
Capitolul 16 : socoteala de dupa, aftermath

Luna

Henry/Donghae: I saw you coincidentally; a 4 hour bus ride and a Toffee Crisp bar

Title: I saw you coincidentally; a 4 hour bus ride and a Toffee Crisp bar
Pairing: Henry/Donghae
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Rating: PG
A/N: Inspired by this
video and my love for Henhae, as well as a TOFFEECRISP BAR which my friend sent back from UK for Xmas which is positively gorgeous;)

Summary: Both Henry and Donghae think they are spending Christmas alone. An encounter on a bus to Seoul, wih no one but the two of them.

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas~

SungminLicks

Childhood Love (18/?)

Author: kyumin86eunhae 
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Pairings: main!Kyumin, quite-a-lot!Eunhae, minor!Yewook, mentions of other pairings
Rating: PG-13 for now
Warnings: Haehyuk-focussed-Chapter, Hateable!OC, fail!random!story
Summary: This is the love and also life story (okay until their twenties) of Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. The story tells about how they grow up and closer and also how they will find their first and maybe ever-lasting love.

Chapter 18

A/N: Oh yes, this fic is still alive! I think that of those two people who read it, one isn't active in the KyuMin fandom anymore while the other is fumikux3. Vivi, Merry Christmas, I'm posting this only for you! <3 Also, in the end of the Chapter, I posted zaboomafoo76's Christmas present which happens to be a piano piece I composed by myself :3 
Also, this fic will be updated tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and maybe even regulary afterwards!
To everyone who feels like reading the whole fic, here is the link to my Masterlist

Merry Christmas to everyone out there <3
stock: sky

sj/miss a; heechul/jia "how to save a life (and you begin to wonder why you came)"

how to save a life (and you begin to wonder why you came)
(sj/miss a) ≈5000wds; pg-13; heechul-centric (heechul/jia, heechul/etc). au.
heechul is a huge fucking mess (and he's not sure he wants to clean up after himself).

[ When Sunye first tells him that someone new is going to move into the last, vacant bedroom in the house, Heechul gives her a look that mostly says, what are you telling me for? This is your house. ]

[Fiction] Pull My Strings 11 - Kibum/Donghae (bffimagine)

Title: Pull My Strings
Author: Sabrina, bffimagine
Part: 11/?
Previous: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Rating: NC-17
Pairing(s): Kibum/Donghae
Request information: For jennchii, who requested: kihae---anything really. Angst and dark twisted plots, with the higher ratings if it needs to go there. Cute and cuddly (really cute moments) in angst.
Summary: The puppet's mouth moves like a good little toy is supposed to, and the ventriloquist's voice takes the stead of the marionette's----his eyes are begging for help but his lips wrap around the puppeteer's every word.
Warnings: Abuse, graphic non-consensual sexual situations (rape), angst, violence, coarse language
A/N: Long overdue update to jennchii's fic request! Merry Christmas everyone!
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. If I did, everyone would know about it.

There was no one to be the puppet's voice now.
hyo look

Dead Seoul Chapter 4

Title: Cold and Damp II [Dead Seoul]
Pairings: Hanchul, Kyumin, Kangteuk
Genre: Zombie!AU
Rating: PG-15
Warnings: the word blood pops up a lot (a lot)
Summary: After Seoul becomes infested with the living dead and the government abandons them; it's only natural that they realise hidden feelings in the midst of disaster - but where are Heechul and Sungmin? What happened to Hankyung? Did Youngwoon and Jungsu escape? And is Kyuhyun really dead?
Notes: Merry Christmas!

1 | 2 | 3

(He realised then that there really was something different about Heechul...)
Kangin Kyu &quot;I Want It&quot;

[FIC] Kyuhyun the Fanboy

Title: Kyuhyun the Fanboy
Author: roozu_trinity
Genre: Romance
Pairing: KyuHyuk

Summary: Cho Kyuhyun, a huge fan of Lee Eunhyuk, one of the members of no. 1 idol group in the world, Super Junior. He moved to live in apartment just next door to Eunhyuk's in order to pursue him.

A/N: Inspired by this hillarious macro!. XDDD

(This is amazing! You have Hyukkie's limited edition pillow case! And this! You're such a stalker!!!)

Mirakol

Banished [Chapter 5]

Title: Banished 5
Pairings: KyuMin, YeWook, HanChul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: romance
Disclaimer: I made it all up.
Summary: The fates had decided his future, it had been written down by the gods. It was his punishment for the misdeed he had committed, but somehow, two immortals interfered and his life, as a human, would never be the same again.
Dreamy Hearts

Last Christmas

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Last Christmas, Sungmin gave his heart away- well, not literally, but he did have something snatched away from him. This year, can he finally find the warmth he so desperately misses?
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Merry Christmas and God bless~ Also, thank [info]abitabie and [info]rei_ming for inspiring this.
Spot: [info]abitabie [info]rei_ming [info]lovekibummie [info]sealegs2414 [info]angelqmin [info]kyuminss3ternal [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo [info]sneezessmiles

“Why me?” he thought miserably to himself. )
character: yesung

A leap of faith (let's bring miracles)

A leap of faith (let's bring miracles)
Author: krixtalify
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Pairing: Kibum/Yesung
Type: One-shot
Rating: G
a/n: Christmas theme. Something I came up with really quick to celebrate the holiday. Merry Christmas everybody!
Summary: It's a special holiday - perhaps a time to take a leap of faith into something new and bring miracles.

( A leap of faith, that's all it takes. )
eunhae oppa

Calorie

Title: Calorie (Chapter 7)
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, slight SiHyuk
Rating: PG
Genre: fluff, romance
Summary: Eunhyuk had kept loving his best old & heterosexual friend Siwon for 15 years long but decides to give up his fruitless love. Then Donghae who is their friend comes forward as a candidate lover.

"Happy birthday, Hyukkie. It's so great that you're in this world," Donghae said as he embraced his lover.