December 9th, 2011

려욱 → I'll give you a show
  • wookism

These Cuts I Have [Drabble]

Title: These Cuts I Have
Word Count: 355
Pairing: KangTeuk
Rating: PG-13 [references to sexual situations]
Summary: The broken emptiness Jungsu is so used to experiencing can only be counteracted by the love and devotion of Youngwoon.
Disclaimer: Title taken from "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" by Elton John

One would think that a lifetime of disappointment would teach a lesson but it never did. Luckily Jungsu had Youngwoon to help guide him.
minah

Shared Identity (chapter 10)

Title: Shared Identity
Pairing: eventual Kyumin, ninja!Eunhae
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Au, brotherly love, romance
Summary: It's unusual for two people to share one identity, let alone sharing it for 15 years without being caught.

“Hyung, don’t leave me. I love you.” Kyuhyun whispered, tears continuing to fall across his face

Prologue / Chap 01 / Chap 02 / Chap 03 / Chap 04 / Chap 05 / Chap 06 / Chap 07 / Chap 08 / Chap 09
luka jbf close up

Lovelessly Loved [Chapter 3A]

Title: Lovelessly Loved
Author:  xsilentserenity
Pairing: Haehyuk
Side Pairing(s):  Hanchul, Yewook, Jaejoong/?, (More to appear)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Humor, Romance, Drama, slight angst
Warnings: sexual implications, non-explicit sexual situations
Disclaimer: Such a pity.
Chapters: || Prologue | Chapter 1A | Chapter 1B | Chapter 2A | Chapter 2B | Chapter 3A |
Summary: A sinful night of drunken passion between playboy extremist, popular-guy,  Lee Donghae and Ice Prince, top-of-his-class, never dating Lee Hyukjae at Loveless, a popular gay bar, transforms into a forced marriage for the two high school students. Their accidental, now secret, married relationship as teenagers in high school continues with Donghae never committing, Hyukjae never loving, coupled with the undying despise the two feel for each other.

(Hyukjae shook his head dejectedly. “I was completely wasted.”)

Note: I'm back!! Time for regular, weekly updates of Lovelessly Loved! Thank you for your patience!
dksoo

0430 – Break Away: Taking Chances

JJP

Drabbles (100 drabbles challenge)

Title: Chocolate
Rating: G
Pairing: Yesung, Shindong (friendship)
Summary: All he wanted was two squares!

Title: Coffee
Pairing: Eunhyuk, Donghae (their relationship is up to you)
Summary: They had to name the puppy SOMETHING, now didn't they?

Title: Rooftops
Pairing: Hangeng, Sungmin (friendship)
Summary: There was no other place in the world where they could feel this free!
Nyx

HenSung + Haemin

Title: The Breaking Point
Pairing: HenSung (Henry/Yesung)
Genre: AU!Romance, Drama
Summary: The city was full of mesmerizing sights, gifted architecture and culture embedded in the ground. His focus however shifted to the lower alleys where there lied a struggling merchant, unwilling to rely on anyone. Simply because he was afraid.

Title: Differences Aside
Pairing: Haemin (Donghae/Sungmin)
Genre: AU!Fluff, Romance
Summary: Donghae wasn't the ideal person, but he may be close enough.

Title: Fleeting Memory
Pairing: HenSung (Henry/Yesung)
Genre: AU!Romance
Summary: He got himself into some trouble and had to do his service to give back, during those early morning routes he heard that sound, leading to that one person he found he never wanted to forget.

Between The Two Kingdoms (5/?)

Title: Between The Two Kingdoms
Characters: Han Geng,  Choi Siwon and other characters, developed by time.
Genre: Angst, AU, Romance, Smut (for certain chapters)
Summary: Destiny had written that Han dynasty and Choi tribe would never be in one sentence. The cold war between them had been begun for ages. But, what if one of them finally made a move? It meant the war, sacrifices and more dead bodies. And one of them would be demolished.
A/N: This chapter will be f-locked in about a week.

Chapter 5

Fic Posts

Title: 14. As long as you're There
Author: reirei
Characters: Donghae/Sungmin, Leeteuk
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff
Word Count: 2, 265
Disclaimer: I do not Super Junior
Summary: Donghae is the man who hates hospitals, Sungmin is his nurse and Leeteuk is his annoying but helpful Uncle Figure.

Haemin

Countdown Drabble to Sungmin's Birthday (24 Days)

Title: 24 Days to go
Author: reirei
Characters: Sungmin, Hyuna, Kyuhyun
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: its 24 days to go to Sungmin's birthday. Not that he was counting

Here

the rest are in the journal.
Cute Mages with Cat Puppets

V for Vendetta! 2/17?

Author: elvenknight16
Title:
V for Vendetta.
Genre: Angst, Sci-fi [mention of Aliens], Romance, & Suspense. Alternate Universe.
Pairing: Ot13.
Rating: PG for now.

Summary: There was a time when Shin Donghee believed in Happily Ever Afters, but in the year 3001A.D. that doesn't seem to exist for him. Donghee was forgotten, and Shindong rose to become a great pilot, and one of the best lieutenants out there. In Marvola, he is a soldier, but a prisoner at heart, who cannot defend his people or those who defy the Heluians. Earth doesn't exit anymore, neither do Mercury or Venus. Its only Marvola that Shindong knows, but when Shindong meets the rebels, he knows its time for his personal Vendetta, and that he must help these people even if the price was to be his life. But when the platonic feelings deepen, a bond forms, a bond that  they don't want to break, but Shindong will, if it will guarantee them,  their freedom, he will die for that cause, and for his personal revenge.

Author's Note:
Old chapters will be locked, sorry =[ Please join the community if you'd like to read the older chapters, its a free membership ^^. This chapter will be locked after a week. And I'd also like to mention to read the note at the end of the entry to any who like this series.

Chapter 1 'Without You'
*New* Chapter 2 'What Lies Beneath'
kyublink

Full Moon (18/?)

Title: Full Moon
Pairing/s: KyuMin/HaeMin/YeMin
Genre: Angst
Warning: Supernatural
Summary: Lee Sungmin is a strong boy who had feminine features that people always mistook him as a girl. His normal life was then changed when a guy named Cho Kyuhyun suddenly appeared and changed his life TOTALLY.

He loves Donghae, but he is falling for Kyuhyun...

Previous Chapters:
Prologue12345678910-121314151617

sunny bunny

Updates

Title: Markings of a Beast
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: Romance/Drama/Supernatural
Summary: Not every monster has fangs and claws, dark eyes and sinister smiles. Some are hidden in plain sight, and you only notice when it’s too late. Hyukjae finds that out the hard way after his sister is killed and he is thrown into a world where he learns that trust is the mother of deceit.

Chapter 2

Title: Watch Over Me
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance/Fluff
Summary:  Coming to the rescue of Donghae, whose brother died in a car accident with his wife, Hyukjae suddenly finds himself as the nanny of 6 year Kyuhyun and 4 year old Jino.
Warning: Older Donghae (25) and younger Hyukjae (21).

Chapter 8 

Title: Ruled By Blood
Pairing: Hyukhae
Genre: Romance/Supernatural/Drama
Summary: Hyukjae is the half-blood son of one of the most powerful vampires in existence. His human mother died after giving birth to him and his father followed her soon after. Hyukjae—known as Eunhyuk in the human world— attends a human boarding school, away from the clan of vampires he was raised with. His already abnormal life changes drastically when he gets a new roommate. Lee Donghae.
Warning: vampire people, language
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything… yet.

Chapter 4

.:Previous chapters and such can be found here:.

Unstoppable Jealousy (Complete serie)

Title: Unstoppable Jealousy
Author: [info]sapphirehyeran
Rating: PG to R
Genre: Abuse, Angst
Length: 4 chapters
Disclaimer: I don't own any of them, SME does. Plot is mine.
Summary: Donghae and Eunhyuk are a married couple and everything seems to go
well until Eunhyuk starts to be fed up with hiw husband's jealousy..BTW this will be rated in the 3rd or 4th chapter!WARNING: some violence scenes!!

I'm posting the whole story in one go because I wrote very long ago, and if you wonder having read that anywhere before it's because I posted it on AFF (Asian Fanfics)

Collapse )

Collapse )

Collapse )
Collapse )
eunhae

This Love's on Me

Title: This Love's on Me
Genre: Romance, Angst
Pairing: HyoHyuk
Summary: As everyone knows, they both came from SMent. Hyoyeon is the sunbae/senior during trainee days but Eunhyuk debuted first as a member of Super Junior and Hyoyeon debuted as a member of Girl's Generation. They are both successful and they get along well but.. Nobody knows that they're childhood friends, well not really childhood friend because they had a 'worse memory' during those years...

But, what will happen if those memories are still kept in their each other's hearts?

1 // 2

one-shot: UOY ƎVO⅃ I

title: UOY ƎVO⅃ I
pairing: yesung/ryeowook (ryeowook/yesung)
rating: nc-17
summary: where it doesn't matter if ryeowook can't read backwards outside the coffee shop window or even if jongwoon has no christmas gift to give him. 
a/n: so halfway through, this was still yesung/ryeowook fluff but after seeing ryeowook’s fabulous abs, i just had to reverse it and bring up the rating later on in the plot. it doesn’t really matter to me who tops anyways, as long as they're rolling on the bed together ^^; for kellsung who challenged me to write an one-shot. it's still a little too early for christmas and i'm still an amateur when it comes to writing smut..... but i hope you like it ♥

by the time jongwoon manages to lock the door, ryeowook is all over him already.

Breaking Barriers [Chapter 6]

Title: Breaking Barriers [Chapter 6]
Pairing: KyuMin
Genre: AU!College, Angst, Romance
Summary: He was a beautiful nerd everybody loves to bully and he was this popular guy the whole school loves. Will things turn for the better for Sungmin? And will the barriers ever break for this star-crossed love?

--

( “I’m cute?” Sungmin’s wide eyes stared right through Kyuhyun’s own, his blush only getting deeper. “T-Thank you…no one has ever said that to me before,” )
sungmin mr simple 2

Expectations (girl!KyuMin)

Title: Expectations 
Pairing: girl!KyuMin
Side Pairings: het!KiHae, het!SiMin, het!YeWook, het!MinJae, HanChul
Genre(s): romance, humor, drama
Warning(s): girl!Sungmin, girl!Kyuhyun, girl!Donghae, girl!Ryeowook, girl!Jaejoong
Word Count: 8,711 overall
Summary: Sungmin has always been the girl who gets all the boys. But a series of events leads here to question everything she thinks she knows.
a/n: I know very little about sororities. I asked my friend about rush and pledging and this is a very simplified version that I changed around to fit the time line of the story. So...this is all very inaccurate!
Sungmin1

Caged (Chapter 16)

Title: Caged (Chapter 16)
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, eventual!KyuMin, Siwon, Han Geng, Hyukjae, Donghae, eventual!Eunhae
Rating: Hard R
WARNINGS: Implied sex/rape, disturbing situations, physical abuse/torture
Genre: au, angst, drama
Summary: It is a world full of dirt, abuse, selfishness and greed. It is an even worse world for a slade. A slade is a type of slave that is trained for a different form of manual labor. In today's terms, a prostitute of sorts. However, slades are purchased permanently and for one master only. Each slade has their own form of training, their own past, their own story. When four slades are forced to accept the idea that there is a world outside of their own, do they dare try to escape? Do they even have enough of their old selves left to be able to?

WARNING: This is more intense than any of the past chapters. There is no happy/cute ending in this chapter, really. Be warned.