December 2nd, 2011

minah

Shared Identity (chapter 9)

Title: Shared Identity
Pairing: eventual Kyumin, ninja!Eunhae
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Au, brotherly love, romance
Summary: It's unusual for two people to share one identity, let alone sharing it for 15 years without being caught.

Could it possibly be Ryeowook who had been leaving him the notes, which is why he’s asking this question now?

Prologue / Chap 01 / Chap 02 / Chap 03 / Chap 04 / Chap 05 / Chap 06 / Chap 07 / Chap 08

Insatiable

Pairing: DonghaexHenry
Rating: R
Note: A tribute to silasignite´s fanfiction Insatiable and the sequel Uninvited
Summary: Insatiable: Henry Lau, a high school student, is obsessed with a serial killer. Donghae, a passionate killer, finds humanity in the eyes of a high school boy.
Uninvited: The dark, addictive, and sadistic relationship between college student Henry Lau, and the ex-serial killer Lee Donghae hangs on a thread once again as another person enters the lives of these two lovers. And this person, this secret admirer, witnesses something he shouldn't have.

preview:

http://nagitier.livejournal.com/1694.html
jungli

swing

How to be popular like Kyuhyun

Title : How To be popular like Kyuhyun
Rating: I think pg-15 (implied smut and profanities)
Genre: Friendship,slight crack? Humor,romance, implied smut
Pairings : WonKyu ,eventual ! Haehyuk, Super Junior members
Words: 2350
Summary : When the members ask Kyuhyun,how to become popular like him, It doesn't turn out all that well, and humor ensures, Read on to find our about their escapades

A/N: Thanks to Mgurl0523 for letting me write this fic based on her video.Un'beta'd but please enjoy.Comments are loved

( "I never over do anything ,unlike Heechul Hyung, Stupid Lady HeeHee he should stop walking around the dorm in boxershorts and that ugly wig, I have my sanity to protect." )
  • yheoj

I Hate You / I Love You

Title: I Hate You / I Love You
Author: yheoj
Type : Chaptered , ongoing
Characters/Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin , Leeteuk , Heechul , Donghae/Hyukjae
Genre: AU , Romance
Rating: G but may go up in the upcoming chapters.
Warning: unbeta-ed
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters here, but the plot is absolutely mine.

Description: Lee Sungmin belongs to a group of popular students in their school and earned the nickname Ice Prince. Cho Kyuhyun is a transferred student from Canada, an asshole, a jerk and a gamer. What will happen if they meet and their personalities clash, subjecting themselves to a make-up game with a price of a broken heart? Who will be the winner in the end? Will Kyuhyun penetrates and break the ice Sungmin wrapped around his heart and will Sungmin shows Kyuhyun the real value of love, trust and loyalty?

(“I know I'm handsome, so you can now close your big mouth or it might fall off.” Sungmin saw the man who called himself Cho Kyuhyun smirked at him.)
D-Note Cherished

heechul and sulli

Title: Wait and See (10/?)

Pairing Heechul x Sulli (Henry x Amber. Hangeng x Heechul)
Rating: R
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Super Junior, F(x), SHINee, and anyone one else in this story are under contract with SM not with me.
Summary: ...Because a 28 year old can't enter into a relationship with a 16 year old without some repercussions.
Prologue - .Do It Chu~!

Antithesis - Chapter 10 [final]

Title: Antithesis – Chapter 10 [final]
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: PG-13
Notes: Girl!Wook here. ; Comments, please, Bbs? =3 XD PS: It’s the “press play. ♪” button. XD ; If the story is confusing, feel free to comment. I’ll answer all your questions. ^^ ; Last chapter. LKAJSD;KSADA The story didn't go as I planned. But it's okay. I have no regrets. Thank you for all who stayed through it all! ♥ God bless us all!
Summary: Though in the same year and in the same school, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are the exact opposite of each other. So to say, the antithesis of each other. Although, would this antithesis be the cause of a beautiful relationship?

The five friends had another addition to their group.

Other Chapters: Prologue | Chapter 1a | Chapter 1b | Chapter 2a | Chapter 2b | Chapter 3a | Chapter 3b | Chapter 4a | Chapter 4b | Chapter 4c | Chapter 5a | Chapter 5b | Chapter 5c | Chapter 6a | Chapter 6b | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8a | Chapter 8b | Chapter 9a | Chapter 9b | Chapter 9c
blonde Hae

Into The Dark Night (9/?)

Title: Into the Dark Night
Author: ms_awkward
Genre: AU, Fantasy, Angst, Romance, Drama, Adventure, Fluff?
Pairing(s): HyukHae(main), KyuMin, HanChul, KangTeuk, YunJae, ninja!YeWook

Summary: All they needed was light.

He had stars in his eyes, the idea of a forbidden love exciting him because, after all, Lumici were not meant to fall in love with humans.

| Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 |

To Get Your Heart (3) + MASTERLIST

Title : To Get Your Heart
Pairing : HaeHyuk
Length : Multi – Shots
Rating : PG-13
Genre : Romance/Drama/Angst
Summary : Hyukjae is a freshmen in his campus. Then he met Donghae accidentally during “The Student Orientation” days. Unfortunately, Donghae is boyfriend of one of the committees. She already warned all freshmen to not flirt or even come any closer to his boyfriend. But Donghae seems interested with Hyukjae and wants courting Hyukjae?
A/N : locked after 3 days...

( ‘is Aiden hyung going to…’ and without waiting Hyukjae finished his thought, he already closed his eyes. )

MASTERLIST
panda

Various drabbles

Title: Call My Name
Word count: 392
Rating: PG
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Kyuhyun
Summary: Kyuhyun has a tendency to ignore rules of politeness.

Eunhyuk doesn't stay mad for long. He never does. )

Title: When You’re Gone
Word count: 343
Rating: G
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Summary: Ryeowook is worried for the future.

“It’s not the same.” )

Title: Mistaken
Word count: 161
Pairing: Koyama/Leeteuk (NEWS/Super Junior)
Summary: Koyama gets mistaken for someone else.

“Well, you do look a bit like him." )

Title: Confessions in Two Acts
Word count: 781
Pairing: one-sided Leeteuk/Donghae
Summary: Leeteuk likes to say he watches Donghae grow up. Donghae likes to think the observation goes both ways.

It's not in the words but the way he says it )
Hankyung, Sleepy

Quiet Places

title: Quiet Places
pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
rating: PG
notes: For the Super Junior 100 fic challenge. I realized I hadn't posted all the fics I'd written for this challenge to this community, and since I kept track of what ones I had posted, I thought I'd start sharing the rest.
summary: Ryeowook loves the peaceful setting of Changgyeong palace in Seoul, even in the rain, and especially with Yesung.

Sitting on the raised wooden floor, it’s old boards thick and worn, they sheltered under the decorative blue, green, and red eves.
JJP

"The Story of Us" update and "Milkshakes" (100 drabbles challenge)

Title: The Story Of Us (Part 2 / ?)
Rating: PG (for language)
Pairing: Wonkyu centric; Eunhyuk, Donghae
Summary: Three years have passed, and all was not right for Kyuhyun.
~ Part One ~ Part Two ~

DRABBLE:
Title: Milkshakes
Characters: Leeteuk, Eunhyuk
Summary: Eunhyuk is very gullible minded when it comes to milkshakes.
Warning: kid!Eunhyuk and Appa!Leeteuk
EUNHAE

Hate You, Love You

Title: Hate You, Love You
Pairing: HaeHyuk
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Drama
Rating: PG-15
Summary: Donghae and Hyukjae are best friends, if Donghae goes there, Hyukjae will go with him, if Hyukjae get hurt Donghae will get hurt too. But it happened when someone comes to their relationship and slowly separated Hyukjae and Donghae. Could it be their relationship will last long?
Author: [info]shinigami_icha
Icha's note: It's inspired by Huh Gak - Hello.

Hate You, Love You (Episode 1) )

Icha's note 2: I hope you all like this and telling me what the bad and the right things here.. Thank you ^__^ it will be locked in three days.. :)

Drabble Countdown to Sungmin's Birthday

Title: 31 Days to go
Author: reirei
Characters: a bit Sungmin-centric, slight Jungmo/Sungmin here
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: its 31 days to go to Sungmin's birthday. Not that he was counting.

31 Days

Title: 30 Days
Author: reirei
Characters: Sungmin-centric, Junghoon in this part
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior.
Summary: 30 days to go to Sungmin's birthday. Not that he was counting.

30 days
SpainxRomano

Fic: Cafe D'Amour [I'll Make You Mine] - Chapter 6

Characters: Super Junior and DBSK
Genre: General
Warning: Unbetaed
Summary: Kings and Princes were in the same school but they never knew each other. One day, Kings went to a cafe and they met their interest there, who actually the Princes. Could the love bloom if they never knew each other, especially when the Princes were really hard to get?
A/N: I'm back. And I feel no one remembers me and this story.. *sob*

“Threesome is awesome, dear brats” Heechul winked.

Previous chapters: Masterlist
KyuMin

(Got My Eyes) Trained On You

Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary:
Kyuhyun decides that maybe he should try again to find his destiny on
the subway. What he finds, though, turns out to be more than that.
A/N: Fic request for [info]nowischoi.
Spot: [info]nowischoi [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]angelqmin [info]kyuminss3ternal [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

“Hyung, where are you now?” came Kyuhyun’s voice from the receiver. )
cheshire cat

fic: dance little liar (t w o - ?)

Title: dance little liar (t w o - ?)
Author: stupidrhapsody and bl4ckm4lice
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre/Pairing: main Siwon/Kyuhyun with cha seungwon, oh ji ho, jung woosung, and kim minjong all fancying kyu
Word Count: 4,499 (for this part only)
Rating: NC-17 (for this part)
Disclaimer: na-ah, not ours
Warning: in this chapter, unless you're siwon-biased, then you will have the urge to kill him for exploiting the maknae for his up-to-no-good intentions. how could you not? siwon is taking kyuhyun to dates, he's spoiling the younger man with affection and kisses but in the end he is thisclose to rape kyuhyun.

yes, you read it right.

Summary: “Kyuhyun, please stop me,” Siwon is still staring. He doesn’t look that sane right now with his dilated pupils and handsome face.

Read more...