November 27th, 2011

sichul#3

Fated [SiChul] [25/28]

Title: Fated
Pairing: SiChul, HanKyung, DongHae
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: It was a cold day and SiWon was crying thinking it can't be any worse. That's when he met someone just as sad. But comforting isn't that easy as well, especially not when one of them is a teacher while the other is still a young student.
AN: Ugh, I probably should learn counting -.- This fic has 28 chapters and I'm just not made for math, I'm sorry. Such a fail :/ But...at least, one more chappy :D

SiWon smiled when he entered the math room in which HeeChul was sitting.
heechul {the domestic way}

2 drabbles [100 Suju fic challenge]

Title: Christmas
Pairing: Heechul/Ryeowook (Friendship)
Type: Drabble
Word count: 503
Genre: Angst, failed attempt at nice fluffy moments
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ryeowook could never get over his fascination of snow.
Author's note: Tried to write this as happily as possible (Note the word TRIED) but failed. Sorry, Eli :( So yeah, it's kinda crap to me. I honestly do not know what this is.

"IT'S TIME! GIVE ME THE PRESENTS!"

Title: Blindfolds
Pairing: Hankyung/Yesung (Friendship), implied!Hanchul
Type: Drabble
Word count: 581
Genre: Angst, slight bits of implied romance?
Warning: Does a depressed Hangeng count?
Summary: He can still remember the nights when he would curl up into a corner, head against the cool surface of the wall, weary against the wall where he would find him.
Author's note: My angst muse was wailing at me to write this. Enough said.

"I'm sorry, I love you, was all he wanted to say."

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.

• seeeno

The Sky Between Us, and The World Ahead [Chapter 4/?]

Title: The Sky Between Us, And The World Ahead
Authors: dreaminginside and seeeno
Rating: NC-17 overall
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Drama
Characters: Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung
Pairings: TBA
WC: 6,628
Warnings: Violence
Summary: Home is behind, the world ahead, there are many paths to tread, through shadow to the edge of night, 'till the stars are all alight.

Glossary | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2| Chapter 3

“And that,” Ryeowook explains slowly, glancing at the enraptured faces with amusement, giving a genuine smile, though tinged with sleepiness. “Is the sun.”
[Leeteuk] In tears

[FIC] Time Was Never on Our Side, There's No Such Thing as a Beautiful Goodbye

title: time was never on our side, there's no such thing as a beautiful goodbye
pairing: kangin/eeteuk (very!ninja eunhyuk/donghae)
rating: PG
warnings: get tissues!!
summary: For Eeteuk, that’s enough.

notes: i had to write this. mainly because writing is my way to deal. and this has been on my mind for three weeks now. this is based off of a personal experience i had with a man i fell deeply in love with, a man who has changed my life forever. it's been three years, and i'm still emotional. so i had to write this. either way, i hope you guys like it.

disclaimer: i do not own the members of super junior. freakin' damn it.

Four weeks. (Well, three weeks and six days, but close enough.

ryeowook

Life after school

Title: Life after school [2]
Pairing: Haehyuk
Genre: Romance, fluff(?),
Summary: Hyukjae is just a normal student, but what make him different from other students was that he already married. He already married to someone that named Donghae, a famous idol. People said that marriage life is a happy life, but Hyukjae's marriage life was different. Not just because Donghae treat him badly but because he was being forced into that married life in which that they both don't agreed with it and also because their marriage was a secret. And after love start to developed in his heart, suddenly because of one incident, Hyukjae then start to stay away.
Warning: Age-switched!Donghae was older than Hyukjae.. F-lock after 3-days...

“Just... because I want someone to trust, to believe. I want someone that will always support and be with me. Right now I trust you and I only have you.”

Previous part
Yesung, I do

When A Baby Rings The Doorbell

Title: When A Baby Rings The Doorbell
Couples/Characters: Main!KyuSung, Friendship!KyuSungEunHaeKiChul, Baby!Sungmin, Kid!Henry, Ryeowook, Jessica, maybe some EunHae if you look really well.
Genre: I seriously don't know x.x
Beta'er: [info]ohmygeng
Word count: 10.999
Summary: Kyuhyun and Jongwoon were having a blooming relationship when suddenly a baby boy is dropped at their doorstep, with a note that it is Jongwoon’s. It takes a while for Kyuhyun to accept the baby, and when he finally does, mom is back and takes the baby away again. Now what?

(When A Baby Rings The Doorbell)
Hyuk

Expect the unexpected ch. 2 / 2

Title: expect the unexpected
Pairing: EunHae
Genre: romance
Rating: PG - 13
Word count: ~ 1.800
Length: Twoshot
Disclaimer: I don´t own them
Summary: Donghae is the best lawyer in town. But then he meets Lee Hyukjae and his life changes totally.
Warning: un-beta, grammar error
A/N: 1) Sucks at summaries =_=“
2) I wanted to post this as an oneshot, but because I can´t wait, I put it in 2 parts ^_^v

Read more
kyublink

I Love Hyung (6/?)

Title: I Love Hyung
Pairings: KyuMin & EunHae
Genre: Angst, Romance
Warning: drinking, language
Chapter Summary: The heartbroken ones had fun with themselves, trying to somehow ease the pain buried deep in their hearts, while those who had hurt their special friend/s was bothered and worried as hell.

I love you, hyung... I love you so much that I just can’t get mad at you….
Yesung

The School Ghost (11/13)

Title: The School Ghost
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook, Eunhyuk/Sungmin, Donghae/Leeteuk, Siwon/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Shindong (minor)
Notes: Chapter 11 of 13
Summary: Quiet Eunhyuk’s only friend at school is the school ghost, awkward and sometimes irritating Yesung, who no one else can see. Together, they’re always experimenting, looking for ways to bring Yesung back to life.
Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

“It’s so hard to tell if you’re alone...” Sungmin said, “Does he follow you everywhere?”

The Sea and Sky (Chapter 7)

Title: The Sea and Sky (Chapter 7)
Pairings: EunHae, Kyumin, KangTeuk, Yewook
Rating: G
Genre: Romance, Humour, Friendship
Summary: EunHae don't realize that they're meant for each other. Even if the other went far away, their surroundings makes them together again without noticing. They can't be separated. (sorry for the bad summary)

If you want to read the past chapters, below are the links. :D
Previous chapters:
[Chapter 1] [Chapter 2] [Chapter 3] [Chapter 4] [Chapter 5] [Chapter 6]

Collapse )

Magnetic Attraction

Title: Magnetic Attraction
Pairing: Eunhyuk + You
Category: Drama, fluff, romance
Summary: He was the Korea's most distinguished and sought-after aviation captain and the hottest, most eligible bachelor. She was the daughter of Italy's Foreign Ambassador. Gorgeous and happily single, she aspired to be an Italian Vogue fashion photographer. Through many embarrassing encounters, hilarious situations, sexy bantering, and heartbreaking moments, will their attraction for each other be just metaphorical, or something more along the lines of... Love?

{Foreword}

Chapter 22: "It doesn't look pretty," the doctor had said. "She has an unfathomable amount of rat poison in her system." Burying his face in the hollow of Cherie's neck, which was barely pulsating against her fragile, cold skin, Hyukjae let out a tortured cry.
me

Quiet Places, 100 FanFics Challenge

Number: 16
Prompt: Quiet Places
Author: xVelvetDarkness
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst
Summary: Ryeowook knew all along...
Disclaimer: I tend to make up stories because none of this is real
Author's Note: What is this? ANGST! I am so weak... I seriously have to restrain myself from writing angst or everyone would die. But here is angst. No death thought :P

Quiet Places
He wished it wasn't so wrong to love him. There were a lot of things he wished for.

Archive
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

[voting post] extension

Hi, everyone!

Well, we've come to the deadline for voting. However, we only had about three handfuls of voters (haha try to guess how many!) so we've decided to give an extension, for those who might have wanted to vote but were just too busy to find time to read the entries.

Please refer to THE OFFICIAL VOTING POST for details, and to cast your vote! ^^ Thanks~

New deadline December 4th
sehun_2

Burning Passion [12/?]

Title: Burning Passion [12?]
Rating: PG-15 for this chapter
Pairing: Eunhae/Hyukhae/Haehyuk
Genre: Romance, Angst, Smut, Fluff
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys, I just wish so.
Warning: Unbeta-ed.
Summary: Donghae and Aiden are identical twins. Donghae is a straight guy and a well-known playboy while Aiden is a reserved person but is openly gay and in a relationship with Hyukjae. Aiden is troubled because of his brother being so uncontrollable and he asks for his boyfriend's help, and that is to tame Donghae. Will Hyukjae succeed?

to my masterlistread
jungli

0430 | 3/100

Title: 0430 – Light: Of lying and assumptions
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: au!psychiatrist ; angst ; romance
Length: 3/100
Summary: Lee Hyukjae, a psychiatrist, and his interesting encounters with a drug addict patient.

“Look Aiden, I don’t want to make you cry but you have to learn how to listen to people. I’m not doing this to boss you around. This is for your own good and you have to trust me.” )