November 19th, 2011

Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

[contest] entry #2

Title: Overflowing With Us (If Only It Was True)
Pairing: Kibum/Ryeowook
Genre: AU!Supernatural
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Even in my dreams, they own me.
Warning: Swearing
Summary: When he agreed to help, it seemed like they started playing a game where they unknowingly participated.
A/N: AU! Seven Deadly Sins. Lengthy fic. Anything else I need to add?

Collapse )
with kms

[Titanic] Hold My Hand, Beautiful

Title: [Titanic] Hold My Hand, Beautiful 
Pairing: eventual!KyuMin , eventualbroken!SiMin, bestfriends!QMi, ninja!Hanchul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Angst, Friendship
Summary: My take on what happened with the Titanic - KyuMin version.
For:   mysapphiresky , nineteenhours, angelqminsabinfinityfishiesftwtremmy_chii , [info]mszandragayle , 

"Whatever happens, don’t let go of my hand." )
sichul #2

Fated + The Line Between Destiny And Chance Updates

Title: Fated
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: R
Warning: Mention of rape
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: It was a cold day and SiWon was crying thinking it can't be any worse. That's when he met someone just as sad. But comforting isn't that easy as well, especially not when one of them is a teacher while the other is still a young student.
AN: I know, this is not good, but I like this fic and I hope you do, too :)

He took a long shower, trying to wash everything away. But the memories came back.

Title: The Line Between Destiny And Chance
Pairing/Characters: HeeChul-centric, SiChul, KyuMin, past!LeeTeuk/OC, KiBum/OC, YeSung, RyeoWook
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer I don't own them.
Summary: SiWon decided to take good care of HeeChul and his daughter, but he doesn't know what will come with that, so will he be able to keep his promise over the time?
AN: Sorry, but I just felt like this. No couple is always happy without a fight anyway...^^

She smiled at him while she reached her hand out to touch HeeChul's tummy but then hesitated.

Colorful Hearts (4/?)

Title: Colorful Hearts
Characters: Sungmin (SJ), Kyuhyun (SJ), Siwon (SJ), Hangeng (I still admit him as SJ), Junsu (2PM), Minho (SHINee), Eli (U-Kiss), Wuchun (Fahrenheit) and other minor characters.
Rating: PG-13 (For now)
Genre: Angst, AU, Romance, Smut (for certain chapters)
A/N:
This is the sequel of LOVE SQUARE. You can read this separately from it, but I suggest you to read the first series. Because, I’m afraid you’ll be a little lost when there’s a plot that needs flashback.
Summary:
Kyuhyun and SungminSiwon and Hangeng. They all now had their soul mates. KyuhyunSungmin and Siwon were finally graduated from high school and they entered the different universities. Siwon now lived together with his lover. Mei Lin was being taken cared by his grandma, Hangeng’s mother, in China. Although Hangeng didn’t want to be separated with his daughter, but he had to give his mother chance.

They have perfect lives. But, every love story had its own obstacle.

Sungmin’s ex-boyfriend, Eli, came back. Kyuhyun’s senior in university, Junsu, had eyes on SungminSiwon’s family background was revealed and his rebel younger brother,Minho, was attracted to his lover. And Wuchun, the old best friend of Hangeng, and now his boss in his new job, would make the story more complicated.

Chapter 4 )
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 31)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter31
lucas north teal

Geisterfahrer

Title: Geisterfahrer
Genre: AU, angst, songfic
Pairing: Han Geng/OC (implied)
Rating: PG
Warning: character death
A/N: first, this is completely based on the German version of Tokio Hotel’s Geisterfahrer. I did not make up the lyrics or plot, and do not claim any ownership. However, the translation and interpretation is my own, and I hope I do it justice (I didn’t look up the lyrics and might have misheard some lines lol). Second, the definition of the word “Geisterfahrer”, according to my friend that introduced this song to me, means “person (male) that drives against traffic”.
Summary: Han Geng is dying and he is recklessly searching for someone.

( ghost riders always die alone )

When Darkness Fall -nine, ten-

Title: When Darkness Fall
Rating : R
Pairing : Hanchul (Main), Kangteuk, Zhoury
Genre : Vampire!AU, Fantasy, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Summary: When the sun hides its presence, darkness engulfs the entire area…Beyond the current life of humanity, there’s another life flow more than any expectation can imagine.

A/N : Everything written in this fic is a fiction, the sameness and similarities of character or name is purely coincidental. Unbeta-ed. Sorry~

IntroductoryCharacterTrailerPrequelPrologueOneTwoThreeFourFiveSixSevenEightNine ● Ten

x

Double Vision

Title: Double Vision
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, Eunhyuk/Hyukjae, HaeHyukHyuk
Genre(s): Smut
Rating: NC-17
Warning(s): threesome, twin!hyukkies, twincest, double penetration
Author's Note: A few weeks ago, arcee_b33 and I were talking about hyuk fcking hyuk and how it was really hot. Then this was born! XD
this is for my sweet unnie yuue04! i hope you like it! sorry it's so late >o<
Summary: Eunhyuk’s innocent twin brother Hyukjae comes home to Korea from his school in the United States for summer vacation. What happens when he hears Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk’s boyfriend, Donghae, having sex?
Nyx

Eunhyuk/Henry

Title: Escalator Steps
Pairing: Henhyuk
Genre: AU!General
Disclaimer: I don't own them, SME does. The plot is mine.
Summary: Sometimes, you find your best friend in the most unexpected places.

His wide eyes focused on the red balloon whose string tied on his finger, the knot stubbornly tight.

Title: Distorted Harmony
Pairing: HenHyuk
Genre: AU!Romance, Drama, Minor!Angst
Disclaimer: I don't own any SuJu member.
Summary: Music is not always beautiful; the strongest of men can still succumb to his body's battling weakness, and the idle employee who had always been kept at a distance, can only hope his circumstances change as well.

He glowers at the object in his lap, cautiously poking it with his pointer finger before leaning back in his chair and continuing to eye it suspiciously.
sneaky

The meaning of mysterious.(4)

Title:The meaning of mysterious.-Unknown Disturbances..(4)
Characters:Super Junior.No pairings.
Rating:Pg
Summary:Super Junior moved to a new dorm due to lack of space in the previous dorm,having need to split into two dorms.The new dorm is much,much larger that all 13 of them can have one room for themselves.But there seems to be something off,that they just can't put a finger on.

http://happyfat-cat.livejournal.com/8795.html#cutid1
Ren

All of you. [KyuMin]

Title: All of you.
Chapter: 1/1
Author: rawrrrstar
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: smut
Warnings: ManXMan smex, fluff, fetishism, un-beta-ed
Disclaimers: I WISH I owned them, but that can only happen when I becomes the richest girl in the world so that I can buy SM. For now, I only own the story, period.
Summary:  Parthenophilia-Sexual attraction to virgins.
[KYUHYUN POV]

"Let me have you."

When Love hits us [5]

Title : When Love hits us
Pairings :KyuHyuk,Wonkyu ,slight Hanchul Donghae,Changmin for now, Super Junior and DBSK characters too
Genre : Friendship,Romance , a little angst as a progress
Rating :Pg-13 for now
Word Count : 1045
Summary : How come love always leaves us when you think you've found it ? That's Kyuhyuns life story until he meets a certain
someone

A/N: hI Again ! This is the last cookie for "When love hits us" I mightt write an epilogue if i have the mood, Once again un Bate'd so hope you forgive me for my mistakes, Thank You for following this story ! Bye for now ! enjoy !

Part One   Part Two   Part Three    Part Four

( "She Broke her Promise" )

Confusion and Frustration in Modern Times (pt. 1/2) (Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk)

Title: Confusion and Frustration in Modern Times (pt. 1/2)
Author: machined
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Rating: PG (for language)
Summary: Kyuhyun doesn't realize what it is, doesn't even bother to question it, until it's already too late.

A/N: Title taken from Sum 41's "Confusion and Frustration in Modern Times," but has nothing at all to do with that song.

( Kyuhyun's eyes are downcast, all of his attention on the two people sitting next to him... )
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

eleusinian

Title: Eleusinian
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Warnings: Hurt!Ryeowook
Genre: AU!Angst, slight!sci-fi
Length: part five
A/N: neoragodestiny allowed me to a segment of this series. please support her and the series!
Other Parts: (written by neoragodestiny and akaanee)
dystopic heaven |utopia | paradise | hell

He throws himself into his studies again. "I'll save you, Wookie." He hopes the promise works this time.