November 10th, 2011

baekhyun mirotic
  • akaanee

six owl city based drabbles

Six drabbles written based on and within the length of Owl City songs.

holding fast
zhou mi/victoria | g | angst
cause it's darkest just before the
dawn

you're the sky that i fell through
kyuhyun/sungmin | r | romance, pwp
and i remember the view whenever i'm holding you

gravity
eunhyuk/donghae | pg | romance,
friendship
i'll smile as i'm gazing down cause i've always wondered why we don't need feathers to fly

if love was a game
henry/amber | g | romance, fluff
you would never play nice

the edge
kyuhyun/sungmin | pg | angst
will you come back again?

if i were to pluck on your heartstrings
kyuhyun/donghae | pg | romance, fluff
would you strum on mine?

A Consuming Shadow

Title: A Consuming Shadow
Pairing: Kyumin - others
Rating: R
Warnings: Language
- implied implications
Disclaimer: Don't own the boys, lol just the idea and concept.
Summary: Kyuhyun is using his new school as a means to escape his family and life style. Desperate to just be left alone. Unfortunately his parents don't know the meaning of "left alone" and hires him a body guard. A willful, attractive one that he must plot to remove at all cost. Will Kyuhyun be able to get rid of him and be free? Or will this new shadow end up consuming him?

http://obliviousme1536.livejournal.com/1648.html

one-shot: use the elbow

title: use the elbow
pairing: yesung/ryeowook
rating: nc-17
a/n: because i’m sick myself so i can’t remember if i dreamt about this or actually started writing it in my head consciously. either way, ryeowook is loved by everyone and loved especially by his jongwoon hyung.

ryeowook is always the one looking after the other members, but when ryeowook falls sick himself, the group is a little alarmed and confused about what they should do.

I love you, Saranghae 3/3

Title: I love you,Saranghae
Rating:Pg-13
Genre:Friendship,Romance, Little Angst here
Pairings:Wonkyu, Hanchul, Broken SiCul , Broken Kyumin
Words:1489
Summary:Kyuhyun broke up with Sungmin because he loves Siwon and because Sungmin loves Kibum, Heechul is cheating on Siwon with HanGeng  but Siwon doesn't know it, Kyuhyun Longs for Siwon but doesn't interfere with Sichuls love life.Sungmin Knws Heechul is Cheating but doesn't say anything. So what happens to When Kyuhyun tries to confess to Siwon and when Kyuhyun falls sick ? Read on to find out.

A/n:Here's the last part, Again it's not beta'd. So don't expect too much . Now i'll be focusing on a new chaptered fics When love hits us,and an untitled one, plus my hundred drabbles challenge. Enjoy !

Part one :"Kyuhyun had a breakdown ..." Jaejong stated bluntly

Part two : "Kyuhyun .Wake up Kyuhyun, You have to stay with me, Don't Go ! WAKE UP  !" Siwon sobbed

Part three: "Hyung I wish a perfect sunset was like a shooting star,"Kyuhyun said
Hankyung, Sleepy

Acceptance

title: Acceptance
pairing: Hankyung/Kibum
rating: PG
notes: For the Super Junior 100 fic challenge. I realized I hadn't posted all the fics I'd written for this challenge to this community, and since I kept track of what ones I had posted, I thought I'd start sharing the rest.
summary: Kibum didn’t want Hankyung to leave Super Junior and go back to China.

Kibum had thrown his arms around the other man then, desperate to try and stop him, “You can’t just leave.”
STOCK ♥ [ocean] Saltwater sky
  • lark

[QMi] Coordinate (Wherever you go, there you are)

title: Coordinate (Wherever you go, there you are)
pairings: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, ninja Heechul/Han Geng & Leeteuk+Kangin
rating: PG-13
genre: Character Study, Drama, Romance
warnings: See notes. QMi probably have PTSD although it's not explored? Lots of mentioned/implied side character/OC death.
summary: Two survivors take the last train headed west.
notes: Post-apocalyptic AU, ~4500 words. A fill for kacts.

Zhou Mi, he learns, is nineteen and used to be a sophomore at NYU, which explains everything.
gain
  • laeryn

[Fic] If I have you

title. If I have you.
pairing. Hanchul, other ninja!pairings.
rating. pg13.
word count. 1711w.
summary. You better have an excuse for this, Chinaman,” he mumbles, and it’s been twenty-five minutes since he sat on the counter, fifty-two minutes since Hangeng should’ve been home and about twelve hours since they had that stupid argument.

( Hangeng’s the cook. Heechul’s the client who points out all the imperfections – when the dish is already empty, that is. )
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

TRANQUIL

Title: Tranquil
Pairing: ShinMin
Rating: PG
Genre: Poetry, Romance
Challenge: for the 100 Super Junior Challenge
Finished: 51/100
A/N: Here is another poetry format fic. I really love this pairing but didn't really like the prompt, so I did a small one for you guys, just a little under 300 words. Hope you like it!
Summary: Smooth was the cascading glow on their bodies as they held each other into the night.

045 - Smooth
with kms

Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 17

Title: Miracle- Finding the End in Circles Chapter 17
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Hyukjae 
Rating: PG
Genre: Drama / Angst
Summary: Months after Donghae died, Hyukjae who was suffering from Chiraptophobia dropped into a depression. Donghae was his oxygen after all. But Kyuhyun was always there. Would Hyukjae let him be the cushion to his fall after Donghae? Would Kyuhyun be successful in breaking Hyukjae's Chiraptophobia? Only time will tell. 
A/N: Chiraptophobia -Fear of being touched | Hello everyone, I'm back .

“I’m here hyung. I’m here.” )

Other Chapters:

Prologue ] [ Chapter 1 ] [ Chapter 2 ] [ Chapter 3 ] [ Chapter 4 ] [ Chapter 5  ] [ Chapter 6  ] [ Chapter 7 ] [ Chapter 8 ] [ Chapter 9 ] [  Chapter 10 ] [ Chapter 11] [ Chapter 12 ] [ Chapter 13 ] [Chapter 14 ] [ Chapter 15 ] [ Chapter 16 ]

Kyumin: Hooker Heels and Cigarettes 3/?

Title: Hooker Heels and Cigarettes
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: Pg-13 for now
Notes: AU!1950's Madmen, Showgirl!Min (No genderswap)
Summary: Kyuhyun is a sucessesful business man in a fast paced, growing world. His money has always been able to buy him what he's wanted, except for love. When he meets a showgirl...er boy...named Sungmin, his fortune starts to change.
CHAPTER 1: http://meshjumpsuit.livejournal.com/1932.html
CHAPTER 2: http://meshjumpsuit.livejournal.com/2189.html
Money speaks louder then words
kyumin

two kyumin oneshots

Title: Always with you
Pairing: Kyumin
Warnings: Character death, Genderswitch
Summary: Sungmin was always with Kyuhyun, he will always love her.

Kyuhyun was sat on a bench, looking how a little girl played with flowers and ran through the park.

Title: Childhood friends?
Pairing: Kyumin
Warnings: Genderswitch
Summary: Sungmin discovers she is in love with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin have been friends since little kids.
qmi
  • code_ai

The Library: Developing Interaction

Title: The Library: Developing Interaction
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Summary: One ogles, the other feels like fresh meat in a meat market, someone is amused, and someone interrupts, so what is a sexually frustrated person to do?
A/N: No Beta.  The Library is a series of ficlets or oneshots of different couples that crossed paths in the university library. All characters are connected in some form or shape. That aside, this was typed on my phone so there may be some typos and spelling errors that I missed.. I'm sorry..

Previous: Broadening Minds / Changing Lives / Nurturing Ideas / Restoring Art

He's sure he looks like a fish and he was fairly certain he was as red as a tomato, but more importantly, seeing the gorgeous face coming closer to him was also kind of suffocating him.