November 6th, 2011

Yesung white suit & mic <3

Unexpected

Title: Unexpected
Rating: PG or PG-13? (not sure >.<)
Couples: Not really any couples, Yesung-centric?
Genre: I seriously don't know D; ... angst-ish? *-*
Summary: Yesung does something the members never expected. And they don't like it.
Word count: 4500
Author note: This fic is for Bianca (SujuLoveNL) because I love her so much <3
Please read and tell me what you think ^-^

Collapse )
sehun_2

Burning Passion [9/?]

Title: Burning Passion
Rating: PG-13 (for now)
Pairing: Eunhae/Hyukhae/Haehyuk
Genre: Romance, Angst, Smut, Fluff
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys, I just wish so.
Warning: Unbeta-ed.
Summary: Donghae and Aiden are identical twins. Donghae is a straight guy and a well-known playboy while Aiden is a reserved person but is openly gay and in a relationship with Hyukjae. Aiden is troubled because of his brother being so uncontrollable and he asks for his boyfriend's help, and that is to tame Donghae. Will Hyukjae succeed?

to my masterlist | read

Colorful Hearts (3/?) & Between The Two Kingdoms (2/?)

Title: Colorful Hearts
Characters: Sungmin (SJ), Kyuhyun (SJ), Siwon (SJ), Hangeng (I still admit him as SJ), Junsu (2PM), Minho (SHINee), Eli (U-Kiss), Wuchun (Fahrenheit) and other minor characters.
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, AU, Romance, Smut (for certain chapters)
A/N:
This is the sequel of LOVE SQUARE. You can read this separately from it, but I suggest you to read the first series. Because, I’m afraid you’ll be a little lost when there’s a plot that needs flashback.
Summary:
Kyuhyun and SungminSiwon and Hangeng. They all now had their soul mates. KyuhyunSungmin and Siwon were finally graduated from high school and they entered the different universities. Siwon now lived together with his lover. Mei Lin was being taken cared by his grandma, Hangeng’s mother, in China. Although Hangeng didn’t want to be separated with his daughter, but he had to give his mother chance.

They have perfect lives. But, every love story had its own obstacle.

Sungmin’s ex-boyfriend, Eli, came back. Kyuhyun’s senior in university, Junsu, had eyes on SungminSiwon’s family background was revealed and his rebel younger brother,Minho, was attracted to his lover. And Wuchun, the old best friend of Hangeng, and now his boss in his new job, would make the story more complicated.

Chapter 3

++++++++++

Title: Between The Two Kingdoms
Characters: Han Geng,  Choi Siwon and other characters, developed by time.
Genre: Angst, AU, Romance, Smut (for certain chapters)
Summary: Destiny had written that Han dynasty and Choi tribe would never be in one sentence. The cold war between them had been begun for ages. But, what if one of them finally made a move? It meant the war, sacrifices and more dead bodies. And one of them would be demolished.

Chapter 2
sungyeol choding

Crossing the Line

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Title: Crossing the Line
Author: mcts051129
Pairing: HaeHyuk, Broken!Kyumin,Tint of Kyuhyuk
Genre: Fluff, Humour 
Summary: Donghae is as persistent as ever, and Hyukjae starts getting annoyed...perhaps in a good way? And when Donghae thought things are starting to get better between him and the boy, someone unexpected came between them as if telling him that-the fight has just began
Chapters: (Prologue)  (Chapter 1)  (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapter 4)  (Chapter 5) (Chapter 6) (Chapter 7) 

The thumb on his nape draws soothing circle, as soothing as his soft whispers that Hyukjae almost lost count of how many seconds his heart flutters in an inhuman pace. The soft grin of that bright face made Hyukjae hitched his breath, and he wonders how long he could hold back )

Hanchul fic - Misunderstanding hearts

Misunderstanding Hearts  
Title: Misunderstanding Hearts
Genre: Romance, angst(?)
Pairing: HanChul
A/N: I am trying to re-post this ... I tried yesterday but I think it was an epic fail - any-who. No plagiarism to my knowledge as the idea came solely from me. This is a fan-fic I wrote .. well a long time ago ... I was too chicken to post it and my friends said I need to ... so here it is. I need help and comments on my writing so if you wouldn't mind ... please tell me what you think. Please be constructive, not mean. I didn't spell check or anything .. I have trouble proof reading so um ... please forgive me? *Donghae puppy face* Oh and let me know what you think!!
I don't own the members of Super Junior- Just the concept. ^^ Please enjoy!
Summary: Can two hearts that long for one another truly be united, even through pain and misunderstanding?
http://obliviousme1536.livejournal.com/985.html

Incantare (2/?) pt. A

Title: Incantare (2/? pt. A)
Rating: PG – 13
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Gender switch, Humor, Drama
Pairing: Hankyung/girl!Heechul
Summary: Fairies know about human emotions. Fairies don’t cry because they are never hurt enough and they don’t fall in love because of numerous reasons that fairies cannot even explain. Fairies, however, don’t want to experience the pain that humans feel. They sometimes wonder, but they don’t want to experience it for they are experiencing happiness in their realm. Only few fairies leave the realm, but they only do it because of curiosity. Some of those who have visited the human world don’t ever go back to the human world. They say it’s because of the pain that they see happening in the human world that’s keeping them from going back there.

(She had wings earlier!)
eunhae

fallen (Special episode)

Title: Fallen Special Episode
Spinoff: The Flaming Charisma Meets The Special Unit
Pairing: MinHo centric, SuJu, DBSK, KPop cameos
Rating: G (for this chap)
Genre: Action, Drama, Humor
Disclaimer: Mine! All the grammatical errors and this questionable storyline.
Warning: This is a spinoff of Fallen. It is pointless, and made this out for fun. I wrote this purely for my own satisfaction. My readers can skip this and they wouldn’t miss anything from the main series. I don’t think I’ll post them in comm anyway. haha
Summary: The Flaming Charisma Choi Minho is a fresh graduate police. He was given a small-safe-not- too-burdensome task from his boss as the liaison officers for the Special Unit of Criminal Affair Division of Seoul Police Department.

Secretly in Love part 2

Title: Secretly in Love part 2
Author: angelickyu
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: R
Warning: mpreg, unbetaed
Genre: Angst, romance, fluff

Summary:

It
was the longest two hours in whole Kyuhyun's life. But he didn't regret
to wait that long when he saw the glimpse of the man he loved exited
the back door of the club. Kyuhyun was waiting inside his car that was
parked few meters from the back door, feeling all excited and confused
at the same time.

Part I
http://angelickyu.livejournal.com/4623.html

Part II
http://angelickyu.livejournal.com/10010.html#cutid1

since it's rated "R", the part 2 will be locked in 3 days :)

Forbidden Lust - Past [4/?]

Title: Forbidden Lust – Past [Prequel to Forbidden Lust – Present]
Main Characters: Kyuhyun and Sungmin.
Pairing: Kyuhyun & Sungmin
Rating: For now, PG:13 - But it will be R to NC-17 later.
Warnings: Foul language and sexual activities.
Summary: He has remained hidden for all of these years. Years, he has spent watching, and slowly, he began to crave. The craving has turned into a hunger, and now, he has decided it’s time for him to emerge. The time has come for him to claim, his forbidden lust.

Four

Master List
Yesung

The School Ghost (7/13)

Title: The School Ghost
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook, Eunhyuk/Sungmin, Donghae/Leeteuk, Siwon/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Shindong (minor)
Notes: Chapter 7 of 13
Summary: Quiet Eunhyuk’s only friend at school is the school ghost, awkward and sometimes irritating Yesung, who no one else can see. Together, they’re always experimenting, looking for ways to bring Yesung back to life.
Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

“People are going to think I’m a creepy stalker.” Ryeowook said. “Put them back.”
Ren

The Host Always Wins [SiChul]

Title: The Host Always Wins
Chapter: 1/1 (oneshot)
Author: rawrrrstar
Fandom: 
Super Junior
Pairing: SiChul
Rating: NC-17
Genre: smut
Warnings: ManXMan smex, un-beta-ed
Disclaimers: I WISH I owned them, but that can only happen when I becomes the richest girl in the world so that I can buy SM. For now, I only own the story, period.
Summary: Heechul just wants to curl up and watch a film. Siwon doesn't agree, not when there are far more interesting things they could be doing...

“You have something in mind, Hyung?”
  • mk3ay

(no subject)

Title: Love has no boundaries (Sequel to She lives in a world of fiction)
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: angst, incest
Summary: Their family was breaking apart and they all knew it.
A/N: I'm still the only one who calls it sequel-series.

'You could even love your brother if you wanted to.'

Previous:
Happy family | Family matters | An inconvenient truth | Unexpected turn | She lives in a world of fiction
hankyuuu

How Not to Impress a Host [Chapter 3]

Title: How Not to Impress a Host [Chapter 3]
Pairing(s): Donghae/Eunhyuk; side!Han Geng/Heechul and Yesung/Sungmin
Genre: Romance, Friendship, a fair bit of Angst
Disclaimer: Contrary to popular belief, no one owns them.
Summary: Donghae knows that ‘getting smitten with a fair-skinned host and bumbling through many attempts of courting said host’ was definitely not part of his job scope as a valet, but he won’t relent in his pursuit; even if it meant going through abject mortification and more.

Previous Chapters: Chapter 1, Chapter 2

“Donghae,” Hyukjae finally spoke up, with his hands tugging awkwardly at the ends of his shirt sleeves. “Aren’t you cold?”

When Darkness Fall -seven, eight-

Title: When Darkness Fall
Rating : PG-15
Pairing : Hanchul (Main), Kangteuk, Zhoury
Genre : Vampire!AU, Fantasy, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Summary: When the sun hides its presence, darkness engulfs the entire area…Beyond the current life of humanity, there’s another life flow more than any expectation can imagine.

A/N : Everything written in this fic is a fiction, the sameness and similarities of character or name is purely coincidental. Unbeta-ed. Sorry~

IntroductoryCharacterTrailerPrequelPrologueOneTwoThreeFourFiveSix ● Seven ● Eight ●

( Capitol 7 - răpire, abduction - )

( Capitol 8 - trecut, the past- )