October 26th, 2011

minah

Shared Identity (chapter 6)

Title: Shared Identity
Pairing: eventual Kyumin, mentions of Eunhae
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Drama, au, brotherly love, romance(?)
Summary: It's unusual for two people to share one identity, let alone sharing it for 15 years without being caught.

It was already fifteen minutes into class and the teacher was nowhere to be seen, no substitute turned up either.

Prologue / Chap 01 / Chap 02 / Chap 03 / Chap 04 / Chap 05
KyuMin

After The Fire chapter 9/20

Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ (main!KyuMin)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Drama
Summary:
This is the story of Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin, two stars who had the
misfortune of crossing each other the wrong way, and ended up tangled
in a web of detestation, avoidance and conflict. But even stars that
collide are brought together by fate, and fate has a lot of things in
store for these two.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Spot:  [info]zaboomafoo76  [info]hellobaby_love  [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

“I have an announcement to make regarding the rumours concerning Lee Sungmin.” )
  • seeeno

Look Not Upon Me

Title: Look Not Upon Me
Pairing: brothers!2Cho (Kyuhyun/Jino)
Genre: Supernatural, Angst
Warnings: Character Death
Summary: In which Jinho dies in an accident and Kyuhyun is willing to venture to the throne of Death to plead for his return.
A/N: A modern twist on the Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice

"I will give you one chance. Return on the path from which you came and your younger brother will follow. Trust that he will. But look not upon his face, until the sunlight warms his skin once more."
  • kayetin

My Crazy Family (Chapter 22)

Title: My Crazy Family
Pairing: Hanchul, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kyuwook, Minwook, Kyumin
Other Characters: Siwon, Henry, Donghae...other SUJU members and SNSD members may come
Genre: friendship, family love, romance, drama
Warning: Gender Switch, identity switch
Summary: When Teukie and her friend Kangin decided to set Hankyung and Heechul on a blind date to give them the chance to fall in love again and hoping that they get married soon so that Kyuhyun will have a new dad and Ryeowook will have a new mom; but what will happen if the two are not getting along with each other and their parents are enemies way back in their high school years. Will this 2 family get along together and will have the chance to be one big happy family?
Disclaimer: I only own the plot but not the boys, they belong to SMENT

Chapter22
sichul

The Line Between Destiny And Chance 13th + 14th Day

Title: The Line Between Destiny And Chance
Pairing/Characters: HeeChul-centric, SiChul, broken!KyuMin, past!LeeTeuk/OC, KiBum/OC, DongHae, YeSung, RyeoWook
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer I don't own them.
Summary: SiWon decided to take good care of HeeChul and his daughter, but he doesn't know what will come with that, so will he be able to keep his promise over the time?
AN: Next two days. Somehow I think it's getting boring...I'm sorry for that...

HeeChul quickly sat up and hurried with his shirt and boxers to the kitchen to look.
Firebird

You Belong Here [Chapter 1/?]

Title: You Belong Here [Chapter: 1/?]
Genre: AU, S&M(?),
Rating: R (see warnings)
Pairing: HyukHae, minor KyuMin
Word Count: 4,016
Warnings (this chapter): violence, coarse language, abuse
Author’s Note: This is so far out of my normal, comfortable writing zone -- whatever “normal” or “comfortable” was, this was NOT in it. But I have put so much time and thought and effort into making it the best that I can. Also, this had been somewhat edited but that has yet to be completed
Summary (full story): Hyukjae is a bully and Donghae -- the new kid -- has become his latest target. After a series of beatings, something clicks between the two and soon Hyukjae’s traumatizing home life comes to light, unfolding a series of unpleasant events. Will the boys be able to survive what lay ahead of them?
Disclaimer: Super Junior, the name and all 15 members, belong solely to SM Entertainment. I do not own them, but I do claim this story idea as my own.

(Chapter One - WARNING! Contains mature content.)