October 25th, 2011

sichul#3

The Line Between Destiny And Chance 12th Day

Title: The Line Between Destiny And Chance
Pairing/Characters: HeeChul-centric, SiChul, broken!KyuMin, past!LeeTeuk/OC, KiBum/OC, DongHae, YeSung, RyeoWook
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Mpreg
Disclaimer I don't own them.
Summary: SiWon decided to take good care of HeeChul and his daughter, but he doesn't know what will come with that, so will he be able to keep his promise over the time?
AN: Next day :) Please enjoy ^_^ Hope you still like this. It's getting late here. Okay, not that late, just after Midnight, but I've to wake up early. I'm happy I made it in time and now I can sleep, lol ^_^ I love to sleep, so good night, otherwise have a nice day wherever you live (if you aren't going to sleep right now xD) :)

When HeeChul went to university after he had taken his daughter to school, he was more than surprised to see YeSung coming towards him.
Siwon UNF

Play the Game (3)

Play the Game (Part 3 of ?)
Pairings: KyuMin, (ShinMin), SiHan, EunHae, (YeHyuk) YeWook, (HenWook), TeukWook, ZhouChul
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Horror
Warnings: intense violence, character death, murder/suicide, language

Summary: Everyone has secrets, something they’d rather not the rest of the world know about them. No one has a clear conscience. No one is free, innocent or whiter than white. Everyone has one thing that makes them feel guilty or ashamed. Everyone’s heart has a dark side.
How far would you go to keep your secret a secret?

Ryeowook was a psychiatrist's wet dream.

Other parts can be found HERE

[Fic] Love Like Miracle

Title: Love Like Miracle
Pairing: SiHan
Genre: romance, fluff, humor
Summary: Han Geng’s only friend, Heechul, had just died a few weeks ago. However, Heechul can’t move on because he was worried that Han Geng won’t have any friend. So he follows Han Geng around as a spirit, and he just can’t resist the chance to play a prank on Han Geng by possessing his body and confessing to someone…
Disclaimer: They owned by their parents! XD
Author’s note: My first SiHan! So go easy on me okay? XD

Chapter 1 )
Hankyung, Sleepy

Lies

title: Lies
pairing: main character Siwon
rating: PG13
notes: For the Super Junior 100 fic challenge. I realized I hadn't posted all the fics I'd written for this challenge to this community, and since I kept track of what ones I had posted, I thought I'd start sharing the rest.
summary: Siwon is the perfect gentleman, but it’s nothing but a lie, his life is just a a bunch of lies.

Sichul, Sihan, Sihae, Kyuwon, Yewon, Siteuk, so on and so forth. All of them were real, from a certain point of view.
Me

Two Short 'One-Shots'

3. Leadership

Pairing: Seungho(MBLAQ)/Kyuhyun

Rating: PG-15

Genre: (Crack for the pairing?) Almost Smut/Humor

Summary:

Since he still hasn’t had his curiosity fulfilled he holds back his appreciation, he won’t give the other man the satisfaction.

4. Darkness

Pairing: One-sided KyuChul

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Angst/Action

Summary:

Their shadows looks misshapen and deformed and Kyuhyun has to force himself to focus once more.

kyublack

fanfic: please stop fighting wars with me

title: please stop fighting wars with me
author: plastictear
pairing: kyumin
rating: pg-13
genre: romance, angst, drama
words: 1 280
summary+a/n: a fic requested by afairash who wanted kyumin angst with a happy ending. title from eighteen vision's said and done.

count the moon and stars

[edit]: i'm sorry, i had coded the link wrong so it didn't show, but it's fixed now :)
KyuMin

Behind The Voice

Pairing(s): KyuMin, ninja!YeWook
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary:
Kyuhyun and Sungmin are best friends and two of the four best singers,
but behind all that there's something more- that isn't revealed until
under the worst of circumstances.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]kyuminss3ternal [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

“Shit, he’s bleeding! What do I do?” Sungmin thought to himself worriedly. )

A meeting with the Devil [Chapter 6]

Title: A meeting with the Devil [Chapter 6]
Chapter: 6/6
Pairing; KyuMin - Demon!Kyu
Rating: R
Genre: Dark, Supernatural, Romance, Smut
Summary: Lee Sungmin, a mortal, suddenly found himself face to face with the feared Demon King, Cho Kyuhyun. It was a signed contract between the two of them, that the "chosen mortal" shall be marked by blood and by copulation.
Other Chapters: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

--

( “Rule with me” he repeats, sounding more of a demand rather than a question. )
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

CHAIN ME UP AND CRY

Title: Love Is So Bad
Pairings: Main!KangChul Side!HanChul, HanWookChul, SiHanChul, HanKyuMiChulRy
Warnings: Murder, Implied!Smut, Vampire!HanMiChul
Genre: Vampire!AU
Challenge: 46/100 of the 100 Fic Super Junior Challenge
A/N: Tablo's new song gave me inspiration. First vampire fic. Hope you like it!
Summary: Set the table. Set the murder. Run away from the crime scene. Want to kill the murder. Can't. Love him too much. Create another scar. Love is so bad. Love is your killer.

012 - Chains
Archive

Title: Your Tears Are Like Diamonds - Chapter Six
Pairings: Main! YeWon, KiMin side!HenWook, KyuHyuk
Warnings: Creepy!Yesung, and again, I never beta this fic, because I'm too touchy over it..
Challenge: for the 100 Fic Challenge - #22 Diamonds and #23 Tears
Genre: AU!Superhero
A/N: Half way through this! I'm hoping to get this done soon, so I'll have just two done, but who knows how much I'll have to do.
Other Chapters: Prologue | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Summary: Kibum, Sungmin and Zhou Mi target the trio - and a hooded figure attacks them.

I'm also doing a choose the pairing for the prompt
kyumin hawaiiii

Roommate (chapter 15)

Title: Roommate (chapter 15)
Pairings: Kyumin, Haehyuk, Yewook
Genre: Romance, drama
Summary: Two boys live on the same room, with different past and family background. One is come from an elite family while the other is an orphan. Will love bloom between them? Or it will be the worst years in their life?

Warning: mention of rape, bad words

there was no reply, no kiss, no smile... nothing
Sungmin1

Caged (Chapter 10)

Title: Caged (Chapter 10)
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, eventual!KyuMin, Siwon, Han Geng, Hyukjae, Donghae, eventual!Eunhae
WARNINGS: Implied sex/rape, disturbing situations
Genre: au, angst, drama
Summary: It is a world full of dirt, abuse, selfishness and greed. It is an even worse world for a slade. A slade is a type of slave that is trained for a different form of manual labor. In today's terms, a prostitute of sorts. However, slades are purchased permanently and for one master only. Each slade has their own form of training, their own past, their own story. When four slades are forced to accept the idea that there is a world outside of their own, do they dare try to escape? Do they even have enough of their old selves left to be able to?