October 15th, 2011

hankyuuu

How Not to Impress a Host [Chapter 1]

Title: How Not to Impress a Host [Chapter 1]
Pairing(s): Donghae-centric. Donghae/Eunhyuk; side!Han Geng/Heechul and Yesung/Sungmin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, a fair bit of Angst
Disclaimer: Contrary to popular belief, no one owns them.
Warning: Mild language and mature themes.
Summary: Donghae knows that ‘getting smitten with a fair-skinned host and bumbling through many attempts of courting said host’ was definitely not part of his job scope as a valet, but he won’t relent in his pursuit; even if it meant going through abject mortification and more.

Stalking into the club tiredly, Donghae surveyed the almost empty club. He had been looking forward to interacting with his other fellow co-workers, but given the state he was currently in, he could only offer weak murmurs and dazed words; not exactly dazzling conversation fillers.
eunhae

fallen (5/?)

Title: Fallen [5/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, SiHyuk, SuJu, DBSK members, KPop cameos
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Angst, Action, Drama, Romance
Disclaimer: Mine! All the grammatical errors, this questionable storyline…, and I had nothing against Big Bang, DBSK, and others K-pop artists. I LOVE them all and I do not own any of them! (yet) 
Warning: Grammar people. Consider yourself warned.
Summary:  DongHae involves in a complicated love triangle with EunHyuk, his leader’s mate. At the mean time, a war is erupting in the mafia world.

DONGHAE OPPA! HAPPYBIRTHDAY! GBU

here:  “When the time come, if you ever have to choose to save either Hyukkie or me, promise me you’ll choose Hyukkie first, ok?”

previous chaps:  prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4

OTP [Donghae ♥ Hyukjae]

TITLE : OTP
AUTHOR : Maiki_Rashu (MOI) 
LENGTH : Drabble
PAIRING : Donghae ♥ Hyukjae
SUMMARY : "I don't care what others think because we both know that it's only you and me."
RATING : PG-13
WARNING : Language
GENRE : Fluff
DISCLAIMER : Everything is mine from the plot to all the grammar/spelling mistakes and other typos. But not the guys... 

Normal Life - Chapter 4 (1/2)

Title: Normal Life - Chapter 4 (1/2)
Author: Vic_Aino
Characters: Super Junior + M, SNSD, f(x)
Pairings: friendship!Heechul/Sungmin/Eunhyuk (centered around them)/eventually:KyuMin, TeukChul, KiHyuk; couples: ZhouMi/Siwon, HanGeng/Victoria,  Shindong/Jessica, Donghae/Sooyoung, HenBer; initial: Sungmin/Sunny; implied: Heechul/Hyoyeon/Yuri
Genre: University AU, drama, comedy, romance
Rating: R
Summary: Normal life is all they wish for. Life full of friends, love and stability.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: Here comes the first slightly smutty scene. More to come later^^. Please comment!

Masterlist

Chapter 4 (1/2)
heartjar

Do you Love Me? (Donghae drabbles)

Title: Do You Love Me? (Donghae drabbles)
Author: junjou_robotica
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17
Pairing(s): EunHae, HaeChul, SiHae, KyuHae, HenHae, HanHae.
Summary: A collection of drabbles where sometimes Donghae is in love.
Genre: angst, fluff.
Notes: Happy Birthday Fish Prince of Mokpo ♥

(A diamond, the rough; the real thing)
;;;

To my Fishy [One shot- birthday fic]

Title: To my Fishy
Pairing: Eunhae
Genre: Romance, fluff
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Hyukjae likes Donghae. Alot. He thought that his birthday would be a good chance to confess. 
A\N: Happy birthday to the most beautiful fish in the ocean. And on earth, lol. <3

"To my dearest fishy – Happy birthday!
There are so many things I want to wish you, but I don't know where to begin."

b&amp;w

Dear Mr. Marcus D'artagnan: Part 1

Title: Dear Mr. Marcus D'artagnan
Rating:  G
Pairing:  KyuMin,
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Summary: Sungmin thought he would be forever stuck in an orphanage until this certain man came and decided to send him to college. Inspired from the classic tale, Daddy Long Legs, Sungmin takes over the life of a young college boy who writes to his "sponsor" to talk about his experiences and the new things he's been encountering.

To Mr. Daddy-Long-Legs D'artagnan

{stock} 梅花
  • meiface

[fic] I'm Not Drunk, Just Intoxicated by You, PG, movie!verse KiHae

Happy birthday, Donghae. :D

I'm Not Drunk, Just Intoxicated by You
Kibum/Donghae, PG, 2275 words
Movie!verse. Two high school boys walk into a bar... In which Donghae is charming, Kibum wears metaphorical skirts, and boredom leads to interesting life decisions.

"So what's a boy like you doing in a dive like this?"

Kibum looked up, not bothering to hide the incredulity on his face. "That line work for you a lot?" he asked dryly.

The smile he got in return was all teeth. Cocky. "You'd be surprised."

"It's pretty smoky in here," said Kibum. "They were probably confused about who you were."
MyDecim

HAEppybday Donghae!! (one shot)

Title: HAEppybday Donghae!!
Rating: PG
Genre: Humor (?)
Pairing: Everyone with Donghae
Summary: Donghae asks every SJ member if they remember what day is it today but, no one remembers that today is his birthday.
A/N: This convo fic is dedicated to Donghae who is having his birthday today... HAEPPYBIRTHDAY DONGHAE OPPA ^^

Hae: Hyuk, do you know what day is it today? ^^ )

a strange meeting (2/3)

Title: A strange meeting
Pairing: wonkyu.. (little eunhae)
Rating:R
Warning: non con, slight of rape
Summary: SIwon found Kyuhyun in the middle of the night, he mistaken the younger one as a girl since Kyuhun was wearing a skirt. Start from that day Kyuhyun lived with him. but it's not that simple.

“Everything is going to be okay, Kyu,” Siwon rubbed his back, comforted him.
He inhaled Siwon’s scent, and somehow he knew everything is going to be okay.
That nigh he slept with Siwon’s arm embrace him...
x

25 Years of Love

Title: 25 Years of Love
Pairing(s): HaeHyuk, ninja!KryBer, ninja!HanChul
Genre(s): Romance, Fluff, Smut, AU
Rating: NC-17 >_>
Word Count: ~5,738 (had to cut some stuff off T_____T)
Author's Note: I MADE IT!!! Happy Birthday Lee Donghae! I hope Eunhyuk gives you something special his ass  8D
Also, a very happy birthday to cloud_alonesand sourlemon13! I normally send a PM message but I decided to just say it here :D'
Friendlocked in 3 days. Please comment here if you want to be my friend :D
Summary: Donghae recalls on the memories of his 24 years of knowing his wife Hyukjae. Happily living with twins (and quite a healthy sex life), the two married men remember a dream Donghae first shared, which then became Hyukjae's dream as well.

Turtlebread
  • lyntia

Memories [25/26]

Title: Memories
Characters: Super Junior
Chaptercount: 25/26
Summary: Fifteen people try to find the memories they forgot - or maybe they're just looking for each other.
A/N: A fic written on a hunch. One day I thought; "Super Junior. And vampires. This calls for a fic!" and well.. Here we are? Memories is one of the stories that I'm proud of, despite its sometimes messy storyline. It's also a story that won't be fully understood until you've read it completely. Things will be very confusing as you read, but will also get explained in future chapters. Be warned.

“If you hold siredom over him you could at least tell us, Kibum."

Hidden Bonds - [28/?]

Title: Hidden Bonds
Main Characters: Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin & Eunhyuk
Pairings: Kyuhyun & Donghae, Kangin & Leeteuk, Heechul & Hankyung, Yesung & Ryeowook, Zhou Mi & Victoria,
Rating: PG:13
Notes: Ages are slightly different, but not to a great extent & Werewolf AU
Summary: With Sungmin's memories haunting him, Kyuhyun is torn as he watches his friend disappear from him. But when a stranger suddenly appears into their lives, he unknowingly brings a surprise that shocks them both. But it's not before long when Sungmin and Kyuhyun have to fight against the stranger's past in order to save him.

Twenty Eight

Master List
kiko lips

7 Months of Kyuhyun – Chapter 1 (Part A)

Title: 7 Months of Kyuhyun
Pairing: Ryeowook-centric, Kyuwook (one-sided)
Genre: angst, high school AU, bandfic!
Warning: Any negative views concerning the Super Junior members are not my own.
Summary: Sometimes the things he wanted most didn’t happen and the things he never expected did. He encountered hundreds of people every day and none of them really touched him. But then he met one person and his life was changed forever.

( Read More... )
sasugaa

Hanchul - J'Aimerais Tellement - 18/20

Title: J'Aimerais Tellement
Pairing: Hanchul
Sub-pairings: Kyumin, Eunhae, Kangteuk, ninja!Sibum, Yunjae
Disclaimer: Only own the fic and the plot.
Summary:In the heart of Seoul where no one goes anymore, a whole new underground has sprung up. The world of street racing is filled with thrillseekers, adrenaline junkies, the just plain dirty and of course the racers themselves. Only one rule truly applies: Drive fast. Once introduced to this world, Hankyung can't stay away. And it is here that the most important chapter of his life is told.

Chapter Seventeen
Dreamy Hearts

Oneshot + Chaptered fic update

He Looked Like You
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Sungmin brings home a new pet. Cue jealous Kyuhyun.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]angelqmin [info]kyuminss3ternal [info]lynnveea [info]blurzpoo

“I bought a poodle!” )

Keeper Of The Keys chapter 11/18
Member(s): SJ+M, TVXQ
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Summary:
The seven Keys are being captured one by one, by someone- or something-
that wants ultimate power and domination. The Keepers have a critical
mission- seek the Guardians, protect the Keys, and save Seoul.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
Previous chapters: Prologue, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]arashi_nana

“You don’t seem like a master of tricks and lies,” Kangin said suspiciously as he surveyed the young man in front of them. )

When Darkness Fall -four-

Title: When Darkness Fall
Rating : PG-15
Pairing : Hanchul (Main), Kangteuk, Zhoury
Genre : Vampire!AU, Fantasy, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Summary: When the sun hides its presence, darkness engulfs the entire area…Beyond the current life of humanity, there’s another life flow more than any expectation can imagine.

A/N : Everything written in this fic is a fiction, the sameness and similarities of character or name is purely coincidental. Unbeta-ed. Sorry~

- şort vacanţă, short vacation- )

with kms

Donghae Birthday Drabbles

Title: Food Play
Pairing: KyuHae
Genre: Smut, Romance
Summary: Apparently a caked Donghae turned Kyuhyun on.

Read More... )

Title: Our Little Secret
Pairing: MinHae
Genre: Romance, Friendship, slight Angst
Summary: Childish Donghae and perfect role model Sungmin got together. Nobody knows how. Nor did they notice that the duo had been constantly skipping school before it all happened. It was just their little secret. More complicated than any might think.

Read More... )

• xieh

Siren Song ( Chapter 15/? )

Artist: Xieh
Genre: Drama, Romance, Angst, Smut
Characters: Main! Heechul, Hankyung, Siwon, Minor!Various SuJu members
Pairings: Main! Heechul/Hankyung/Siwon, Minor! Various SuJu OTPs
Rating: NC -17
Warnings: Language and smexual scenes... good old smut. :D
Disclaimer: LOLNO. I wish. >_>

Summary:

Hankyung is the president of a very successful company and Siwon is his vice president. Heechul is one of Korea's most popular models who doesn't believe in love... until he met Hankyung. Now, behind his wifes back, Hankyung has been meeting Heechul for a few years... but what he doesn't know - and Heechul is very aware of - is that Siwon also has his eyes set on Heechul...

Latest Chapter:

"Can't you tell me over the phone?" Hankyung asked, a certain edge to his voice.

Chapters:

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15

[Leeteuk] Peace and calm

[FIC] Tear the Wings, Now We Can Fly (6/?)

title: tear the wings, now we can fly (6/?)
pairing: kangin/eeteuk (side donghae/hyukjae, kyuhyun/sungmin)
rating: R (for future violence/nasty!ness)
warnings: none yet
summary: what would you do if you found him in the rain?

notes: prepare for sugary sweetness. :)

disclaimer: i do not own the members of super junior. one day, i hope, eeteuk. one day...

chapter 1 | chapter 2 | chapter 3 | chapter 4 | chapter 5

"I’m not doing it here in the street."

Waiting for You (널 기다리며) Kibum: Chapter Four

~ WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE LONG EVEN THOUGH I ONLY POSTED HALF OF THE CHAPTER AND HAS A HORRIBLE LAYOUT AND SPACING BECAUSE IT WAS JUST WAY TO MUCH TO EDIT IN THE LITTLE BOX THEY GIVE.

~*~*~

Title: Waiting for You (널 기다리며) Kibum...
Word Count: 2,658

Main Pairing: Yesung+ Kibum= YeBum or Kisung whichever you prefer...,
Sub-pairings: KangTeuk, HanChul, KyuMin, EunHae, Qmi, HenWook, YeWook...YeWon(?) OC.

Genre: Au, Romance, Fluff (maybe?), Friendship, Drama, Immature-ness and a slight Angst.

Rating: PG 13

Warning: Smut, Curse Words, Delirious Fangirl's Stalker-ish Tendencies, Love...Just read it.

Summary: Collapse )
  • Current Music
    For The Love Of A Daughter-Demi Lovato-What I Wished to Say to my father.
  • Tags
Cinderella Story - drunk out of my gourd
  • hoyah

[contest] Winter Holidays

We missed the deadline for Halloween, so we had to think up another idea. Because all of us quite enjoy the holiday season, we've decided on a Winter Holiday theme. :) Take that however you wish!

♠ THEME: Winter Holidays! You can do what you want with this. Use an already existing holiday, make up your own. If it's set in the winter, it's solid. :)
♠ ENTERING: To keep voting fair, we request that you submit your entry to us at miracle[dot]mods[at]gmail[dot]com in a document with all HTML codes included. Please remember to include your LJ username in the e-mail!

The logistics...

♠ RATING: Open. From G to XXX, your story can be as risque or innocent and cutesy as you choose it to be. Just remember to put a warning somewhere (like the lj-cut coding) if it's not work safe.
♠ PAIRINGS: Entirely up to you, as usual. You don't have to have a pairing at all!
♠ LENGTH: This contest is limited to one-shots. You may feel free to continue with your submission after the contest is over, but whatever you submit should be able to stand on its own.
♠ No old material, please. So it's all fair, we'd rather you submit something new than recycle something old. It puts those who have to start from the beginning at a disadvantage otherwise.
Only one work per author and vice-versa. This means no joint writing!
When we say HTML, we mean basic HTML. That doesn't mean type your entry in Rich Text Mode, click the HTML tab, and then copy and paste all of that to us. We just want simple things like <*i> and <*b>. If you need help with this kind of coding, just ask us!
♠ JUDGING CRITERIA: The criteria we will be judging on are originality, characterization, technical skills, and emotive power.

IMPORTANT;
Please don't post your submission anywhere until after voting closes. This defeats the purpose of our anonymous posting!
Also refrain from replying to comments on your contest entry.
Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification of your entry from the contest.

Other details to keep in mind...

♠ DEADLINE: November 16, 11:59 PM (KST).
♠ VOTING: Votes will go up November 18 and close November 25. However many entries we get by the end of the contest will determine the voting system.
♠ PRIZE: Winners will receive banners of recognition. It'll be something nice to put in your userinfo. :D

ALSO

You may combine this with your 100 themes challenge, but please do not make any indication that this is an 100 themes challenge intended fic until after the contest is over. This way no one is outed and the contest can remain fair and anonymous.