October 11th, 2011

bone-a-man-a

Fate Has Ways * WonKyu * CH1

Title: Fate Has Ways
Pairing: WonKyu/KyuWon (I can’t believe I’m writing to this pairing!)
Rating/Genre: R / AU, Romance, Comedy

Summary: They urged him to start a new adventure – the kind Kyuhyun isn’t sure he is ready to take. But with flashy lights, stunning wardrobes and a man who evidently needs him (and his body), Kyuhyun may have to think otherwise.

Other summary: Kyuhyun is but a caretaker who decides on staying where he is. Siwon is a designer who’s willing to take a creative risk just to reach. One who wants nothing to do with the future and other who wants to create a future. It is no coincidence they meet, inevitable as it is.

--

Read more... )

Tuesday, Chapter 3

Title: Tuesday, Chapter 3/?
Pairing: YeWook
Rating: PG-13 for this chapter

Genre: i don't know myself
Word Count: 2683
Summary: Jongwoon's stuck in a pseudo-reality of ever recurring Tuesdays.

A/N:
God, I made you wait for so long and this chapter is just SO BORING D: please, bear with it though, i promise the next one will be better! i
just really needed this kind of transitional chapter to push the plotforwards. and i'm sorry for the delay, it's just that i've had little free time lately :(

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | CHAPTER 3

a

Can Love Bloom Between Hatred? (a Kihae – Kyumin – Hanmi chaptered story) chapter 14-B/14.

Title : Can Love Bloom Between Hatred? (a Kihae – Kyumin – Hanmi chaptered story) chapter 14-B/14.
Pairings : Kihae, Kyumin, Hanmi
Rating : PG 15
A/n : hmm... I put the author note in the bottom of the text.

Summary : to protect their existence, some vampire princes kidnapped the best vampire hunters in the town and forced them to be their mate. They hope that the bond will prevent them to be killed. But how if their hatred toward each other is colored by some love? Could they turn their violence into peaceful life?

“Oh…. You’re stuttering,” Kibum said in a mocking voice. “Is one of the greatest slayers just stuttering in front of a vampire, a race that he hates so much?”
“I don’t hate you!” DOnghae shook his head sharply. “I just…. it’s weird to have this kind of relationship with someone that I don’t know well, with someone that I… that I… don’t…love…”
Donghae thought that Kibum would be angry or something. but the vampire prince just smiled so nicely, which made Donghae felt confused… and his heart beat faster.
kyugaze

fanfic: today i don't feel like doing anything (except you) + you won't feel so hollow

title: today i don't feel like doing anything (except you)
author: plastictear
pairing: qmi
rating: hard r/light nc-17
genre: smut, humour
words: 930
summary: it's saturday and zhou mi and kyuhyun are taking it easy.
a/n: a fic request/picture prompt for fonulyn! title from bruno mars' the lazy song.

lazy saturdays are the best

title: you won't feel so hollow
author: plastictear
pairing: qmi
rating: r
genre: angst, au
words: 1 200
summary: breaking hearts was never something zhou mi knew how to do; unless it was his own.
a/n: qmi angst requested by imxaxreader.

he loved kyuhyun, so he told himself every day

My Master, My Lover (3/?)

Title: My Master, My Lover
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating: R
Genre: Vamp!AU, Romance, Drama
Summary: Ryeowook was just a slave. He had never experienced a life without pain or suffering. Kyuhyun wants to show him the good things in life. Ryeowook trusted Kyuhyun, but what if Kyuhyun breaks that trust?
Word Count: 1590 words

Chapter 3: The Pain

A/n: Previous chapters' links are in the link above.
with kms

Eunhae Drabbles

Title: Us
Pairing: HyukHae
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Summary: Donghae's not the girl in their relationship. He's the baby.

("Hyukjae might be the soft, crybaby boyfriend, but when it comes to ice creams and possessiveness, yes, that’ll be Donghae's job.")

Title: In the End
Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance , CHEESE! , Angst
Summary: Hyukjae was being a brat. Donghae was the caring boyfriend.

("The greatest form of love cannot be expressed in words.")
henry (bubblegum)

Title: Transit
Pairing: Henber (Henry/Amber)
Rating: G/PG
Summary: AU. They meet on a plane to LA. She finds him intriguing. He finds her amusing.

Title: The Alice Effect
Pairing: Henber (Henry/Amber), side Khuntoria (Nichkhun/Victoria)
Rating: G/PG
Summary: With Nichkhun overseas and Victoria working, Henry and Amber offer to help them babysit, but it’s a lot different to what they thought.

Sungmin1

Caged (Chapter 8)

Title: Caged (Chapter 8)
Characters/Pairings: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, eventual!KyuMin, Siwon, Han Geng, Hyukjae, Donghae, eventual!Eunhae
Rating: R
WARNINGS: Implied sex/rape, disturbing situations
Genre: au, angst, drama
Summary: It is a world full of dirt, abuse, selfishness and greed. It is an even worse world for a slade. A slade is a type of slave that is trained for a different form of manual labor. In today's terms, a prostitute of sorts. However, slades are purchased permanently and for one master only. Each slade has their own form of training, their own past, their own story. When four slades are forced to accept the idea that there is a world outside of their own, do they dare try to escape? Do they even have enough of their old selves left to be able to?
Madday

Because You're My Woman

Title: Because You're My Woman
Pairing: Heechul/Woori (Rainbow), Kyuhyun/Seohyun (cameo)
Other Character: Hankyung, Siwon, Shindong, Ryeowook
Song by Lee Seung Gi - Because You Are My Woman
Rating: G
Summary: Piano that brought them together
Disclaimer: I do not own characters in this fic. They are the master of themselves.
A/N: I've been away from LJ for months!!! Miss this place so much!!! My project is done and FINALLY I can finish this fic. Totally late, because I got the idea after watched Heechul sing for Woori on Strong Heart. I abandoned this fic for so long and finally it's done. Thank you!!! Oh one more thing. This fic is un-betaed :) Sorry for the mistakes

Because You're My Woman
eunhae

Honor And Freedom [HaeHyuk] [6/6]

Title: Honor And Freedom [6/6]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, YeHyuk
Rating: PG-113
Warning: Character death, suicide
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: EunHyuk is the son of the king. He's going to get married to another prince but there is another thing. He's actually in love with a slave.
AN: Last part. Hope you enjoyed it :) Thanks a lot for those who read it :) Please let me know ^_^ Thanks~

'LEE DONGHAE! Out! NOW! Take him to the dungeon!'
built this house on broken dreams ` bel

SOME UPDATES

Title: Top Ten Ways to Flirt With Yesung
Pairing: YeBum side!EunWook, WonMi
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Fail!Yesung
Genre: Humor, Crack
Challenge: 42/100
A/N: I know, I shouldn't be finishing the prompts with Yesung in it.. but I just needed to when I read one using Flirt..
Summary: Yesung tries out top tips to get the guy/girl you want by flirting!

033 - Flirt

Title: Our Resistance
Pairing: TeukMin
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge: 43/100 of the Super Junior Challenge
Genre: Sweet Angst, Romance
A/N: Song is Resistance by Muse.
Summary: I hold you in our final breath, your eyes are the last things I'll ever see - dark voids of mystery.

007 - Dark

Title: Lock It
Pairing: HeeMin Side!2Woon, WookBum
Warnings: Character Death, some Bad Language
Genre: Angst, AU!superhero
Challenge: 44/100 of the 100 Super Junior Challenge
A/N: Yes, I have something with angst, deal with it.
Summary: But there’s one person who you always put the locket in the cell, wondering if one day he’ll jump at you.

008 - Locket

100 Fic Archive
I'm also doing a Choose a Pairing for the Prompt
Donghae 2

Ordinary Life Chapter 4

Title: Ordinary Life (4/?)
Type: Chaptered; fluff, angst, romance, friendship
Prompt: I met my best friends mute little brother the other day and this was formed
Pairing: Donghae x Hyukjae
Rating: PG-13 for language in later chapters
Word Count: ~1600
Summary: Donghae has a new student join his class and finds out he's a mute. Will he be able to handle befriending a person unable to speak or will he crack instead?

Chapter 4
chen

(no subject)

Title: because i like you more than i like your smile
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk
Author: sitiisinsane
Type: Oneshot
Summary: Kyuhyun likes Hyukjae's smile.But he likes Hyukjae even more.
Disclaimer: I do not own the boys!

‘’There, I’ve answered your question! Can we go eat now? Or do you have another weird question for me? Like, why don’t I wear blue whenever I’m with you?’’ Hyukjae laughs at his own lame answer and Kyuhyun rolls his eyes.