October 6th, 2011

built this house on broken dreams ` bel

with a splash of imagination

Title: I'll Be Home
Pairing: Rice Brothers or WookChul side!Qmimin
Rating: PG
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Challenge: 38/100 of the Super Junior challenge
A/N: Milky skin Ryeowook and Heechul! The prompt may seem stupid for a lot of people - but for me, if you have an IMAGINATION and let it come to you - you get something like this~
Summary: You said you'd be home by Christmas - I'll wait for you.

002 - Christmas

Title: You Make My World Spin
Pairing: HanKyu
Genre: Romance
Challenge: 39/100 of the Super Junior challenge
POV: Cho Kyuhyun
A/N: Okay, this one was a little difficult.. all of the prompts I read of this one didn't help. Poetry format.
Summary: You were always able to change my opinion, the differences in you were the differences I wanted to see in me.

037 - Roatation

I'm also doing a Choose the Pairing for the Prompt
Pokemon

Aleph02: Reveille

Title: Aleph 02: Reveille
Author: verocity
Fandom(s): 2PM / Beast / 2AM / SHiNee / Super Junior / Brown-Eyed Girls / SS501
Featuring: Donghae, Henry
Rating: PG-13 for violence and swearing
Genre: Action and Adventure, AU/Canon mix
Summary: In which people are learning how to live together.
Word Count: 10,508

Link: "That, my dear dongsaeng, is proof that we should never underestimate people who have an imaginative sense of humor. When Donghae said he believed in aliens, he didn't necessarily mean the comic or cartoonish type."

Previous chapters: Prologue | 01
a

Can Love Bloom Between Hatred? (a Kihae – Kyumin – Hanmi chaptered story) chapter 14-A/14.

Title : Can Love Bloom Between Hatred? (a Kihae – Kyumin – Hanmi chaptered story) chapter 14-A/14.
Pairings : Kihae, Kyumin, Hanmi
Rating : PG 15
Summary : to protect their existence, some vampire princes kidnapped the best vampire hunters in the town and forced them to be their mate. They hope that the bond will prevent them to be killed. But how if their hatred toward each other is colored by some love? Could they turn their violence into peaceful life?

Him, the Lee prince who was well-known as the one who hated slayers the most, now sacrificed himself for a slayer’s life. How ironic. SUngmin chuckled darkly. That’s how love worked, right?.

My Master, My Lover (2/?)

Title: My Master, My Lover
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Vamp!AU, Romance, Drama
Summary: Ryeowook was just a slave. He had never experienced a life without pain or suffering. Kyuhyun wants to show him the good things in life.
Word Count: 1576 words

Chapter 2: Thank you... 

Previous Chapter 

A/n: Since I've garnered so much support in the first chapter, I've decided to release the second chapter! Enjoy~
kyumin

Being An Angel To Get Him (Chapter 7)

Title: Being An Angel To Get Him
Rated: R
Genre: Fluff, Humor (?), A little bit of angst, Romance
Pairing: KyuMin, EunHae, hinted Brotherhood! QMi
Summary: Kyuhyun used to act like an escaped soul from hell but, when he realizes he falls in love for a popular boy in the university, Kyuhyun turns from being a demon into an angel.

Chapter 7: One Thousand Words )
eunhae

Honor And Freedom [HaeHyuk] [4/?]

Title: Honor And Freedom [4/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, YeHyuk
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: EunHyuk is the son of the king. He's going to get married to another prince but there is another thing. He's actually in love with a slave.
AN: Sorry for the long wait. I hope someone even reads this then...

The wedding will be the day after tomorrow.
KyuHyuk is Love

Ugly - Chapter 1

Title: Ugly - Chapter 1
Author:roozu_trinity
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Fairy Tale
Pairing: KyuHyuk
Summary: I know I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me... Will this curse break and someone will love me?

A/N: a little bird told me that hyukhae4ever birthday is today! Happy B'day! This fic is for your bday gift, then ^^

A/N 2: This fic is inspired from 2NE1's "Ugly" and bcos of the members' constant teasing saying that Hyuk is ugly.
Sorry if it's a bit short.
~*~*~

baekhyun mirotic
  • akaanee

saving you up for the dark days, sunshine

Title: saving you up for the dark days, sunshine
Super Junior AU
Characters: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Rating: r (maybe? idk)
Genre: Romance, drama, angst, non-graphic smut :D fluff… (TT^TT)
Word count: 3639 words
Maybe it wasn’t mere coincidence when that coffee shop was full that rainy day, and Kyuhyun could only sit on the seat across from Sungmin’s. They exchanged names and a few short conversations and stolen glances from over their mugs and Sungmin can’t help thinking how cliché everything was.

Note: This waltzed into my mind as I was listening to A Day the other day (lol) and I thought it’d probably be a good idea to write a story based on it and it wouldn’t stop bothering me until I actually wrote it ;_____; It started as a super-duper-honey-sugar-and-cherry-on-top-fluff but angst wormed it’s way into it and so did smut (rape) so it’s not fluffy anymore and my life is ruined ;A;

You are beautiful, eye-blinding.

Normal Life - Chapter 3 (1/2)

Title: Normal Life - Chapter 3 (1/2)
Author: Vic_Aino
Characters: Super Junior + M, SNSD, f(x)
Pairings: friendship!Heechul/Sungmin/Eunhyuk (centered around them)/eventually:KyuMin, TeukChul, KiHyuk; couples: ZhouMi/Siwon, HanGeng/Victoria,  Shindong/Jessica, Donghae/Sooyoung, HenBer; initial: Sungmin/Sunny; implied: Heechul/Hyoyeon/Yuri
Genre: University AU, drama, comedy, romance
Rating: PG-13 (will go up)
Summary: Normal life is all they wish for. Life full of friends, love and stability.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
A/N: Hmmm, nothing interesting to say really. As for the story - two groups of friends meet each other. Hell ensues. Please COMMENT!^^

Masterlist

Chapter 3 (1/2)
Laughing Yesung
  • takchik

Hidden Camera (One Shot)

Title: Hidden Camera
Pairing: Henry/Sungmin(band mates/friends)
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Henry gets more then he bargains for, when trying to prove his innocence in the recent snatching of Hangengs underwear.

Hidden Camera

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a couple drabbles i never got around to posting here before and one i might have forgotten about.

Title: When we tell this story later, let’s change the ending.
Pairing: Kangin/Siwon
Rating:G
Summary: To short to actually have one
&
Title - It's not what it looks like!
Pairing - Kangin/Kibum
Rating - PG
Summary - Kangin and Kibum get caught in an odd position
Drabbles 1

Title - Posters to cover holes in the walls
Pairing - Eunhyuk | Zhou Mi (Friendship)
Rating - G
Summary Eunhyuk needs something to hide a whole from Leeteuk.

Drabble 2

Title: That handwriting is crap
Rating: G
Pairing: Yesung/Kyuhyun(Friends)
Summary: Kyuhyun catches Yesung writing an odd letter
&
Title: Getting lost
Rating: G
Pairing: Yesung/Henry(Friends)
Summary: Henry gets worried when he's with Yesung and he has no idea where he is.

Drabbles 3

And this is where my massive story Missing Chances is and other One Shots