Point Of No Return
Pairing(s): KyuMin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst/Romance/Smut
Summary:
Kyuhyun almost loses his life in a storm, but is saved just in time. He
ends up captivated by his rescuer, and spirals into a whirlpool of no
return.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Inspired by the A-CHA mv.
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]rei_ming [info]sealegs2414 [info]angelqmin [info]kyuminss3ternal

“We’re the only ones here,” he said, his voice carefully kept emotionless. )

Don...key-ohte?

Pairing(s): ninja!KyuMin, ninja!SiChul
Rating: PG
Genre: Crack/Bandfic
Summary: So someone managed to translate Sungmin's 'Don Quixote' into 'donkey'. Chaos ensues.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the members.
A/N: Sorry if this fic is rubbish! [info]hellobaby_love made me post it!
Spot: [info]zaboomafoo76 [info]hellobaby_love [info]lovekibummie [info]kyuminss3ternal

“Why the fuck are you a donkey?!” he screeched. )
kyuhyun3
  • vic_sim

Rummage

Title: Rummage
Author: vic_sim
Characters: SJ, SJ-M, DBSK
Category: General, AU
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot, and the random people I might decide to introduce into the story if ever.
Summary: AU fic. It is the start of a new school year in university for most. There are the incoming freshmen, the returning students. New people and old friends whose paths will cross. All it takes is one new student for the peaceful life to change, for chaos to reign, for secrets to be dug up.

A/N: This is a re-write of my other fic “Searching For… …”, hence you will most definitely find similarities between the two as the basic plot is the same.

It is university, the time when teens begin to explore their new found freedom in the time away from the parents. For some, the path has already been planned and decided from the time they were born. For others, a multitude of paths remain in front of them, waiting to be chosen. For a few, fate decides to throw a curve ball. Choose to follow a dictated path, to rebel and draw your own. Rummage for the things that make you whole.

kai
  • rubyls

two ficlets

cars (sj-m remake)
eunhyuk/donghae, g, crack
sj-m are cars; one day hyukjae has a dream that he and donghae become humans.

Hyukjae bumps Donghae’s bumper a little, causing Donghae to wake up

lightless
heechul/eunhyuk, pg, general
heechul is probably blunt to a fault sometimes, but hyukjae realises sometimes that's all that he needs.

Hyukjae is sitting alone in the kitchen at four-thirty AM in the dark when Heechul walks in.
Zhou Mi; happy

(no subject)

Title: Hedonistic Stimulation
Author: daidetre
Pairing: GengMi, implied HeeMo, implied QMi
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Zhou Mi needs motivation, Han Geng is more than happy to give it to him (in more ways than one).
Comments: This is forfonulyn, coz she constantly moans at me for GengMi and is an awesome big sister and I love her, but she needs to write me more HanChul smut
Enjoy? I hope :/ ----

this way
♚ changmin (동방신기)

(no subject)

title: by your side
pairing: eunhyuk/donghae
rating: pg-13
genre: romance/slight!angst
length: oneshot
summary: the group have been very close friends for years now and eunhyuk knows that he shouldn’t take the “appearance ranking” so seriously, but he also believes that in every joke there’s a truth. now it’s up to donghae to make him realize the real truth.

(Donghae heard his last sentence and he widened his eyes – he had never thought that the group’s joke would have hit him like that.)
Tao Le Sex
  • jarield

BLOODBERRY ACT 1

Title: Bloodberry Act 1
Author: jarieldLunel de Mourcerf
Pairing: SiHae (SiwonXDonghae), HaeSica (DonghaeXJessica)
RatingNC-17
Genre: Alternate Universe, Male Slash, Action, Violence, Angst, Romance
Summary: Donghae was just an ordinary guy, a civilian. But one night, two men in business suits came to him offering an occipation he never imagined he would get into. It was an offer he cannot reject. One week later, Donghae found his feet in the grounds of Delta Base, a high profile military base where he will start his training to become a Field Agent for a ghost unit of the CIA...
eunhae

Honor And Freedom [HaeHyuk] [2/?]

Title: Honor And Freedom [2/?]
Pairing: HaeHyuk, YeHyuk
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own them.
Summary: EunHyuk is the son of the king. He's going to get married to another prince but there is another thing. He's actually in love with a slave.
AN: Thanks for all the comment :) And I'm really sorry for the long wait. At least for me, it's long. Actually I'm faster with updating but I'm just so busy these days. I'm sorry again.

What could he do anyway? Hopefully, no one would find out and he wouldn't be punished for their little trip.
heartkyuchul

Listen (Chapter 20)

Title: Listen
Chapter: [20/?]
Characters: Kyuhyun, Heechul, Yesung, Siwon, Donghae, other SJ members might join in soon
Pairings: Eventual!KyuChul, YeWook, past!HanChul, KyuSung_friendship, SiChul_friendship and more to come soon 
Rating: R
Genre: AU, Supernatural, Drama, Angst, Romance
Type: Multi-Chapter (potentially the start of a series)
Word Count: 2,092
Warning: Character death, ghostly apparitions?
Disclaimer: I own many things, but unfortunately Super Junior isn't one of them.

Summary:

Kyuhyun had always loved to have a window by his bed where he could write by. However, as far as he was concerned, he has not written
anything constructive for ages. Not since he could never look at the large glass window pane again and not feel the hairs stand at the back
of his neck.Not since he begin to spend every waking moment in fear and every sleeping one restless.  And definitely not since the
indistinguishable eerie sounds visited him resoundingly by the moonlit window almost everynight. Maybe he was listening to more than he can
hear.
Masterlist 
Prologue Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19

“S-so what happens now?”
kyublack

fanfic: hey, i'm mister dimple + 讓愛留下記號 (let love leave its mark on us)

title: hey, i'm mister dimple
author: plastictear
pairing: wonkyu
rating: pg-13
genre: fluff, romance
words: 415
summary+a/n: "wonkyu with Kyuhyun and Siwon's dimples as prompts", requested by therapy00.

smile like you mean it

title: 讓愛留下記號 (let love leave its mark on us)
author: plastictear
pairing: kyuhyun/zhou mi/siwon
rating: pg
genre: character study, romance/friendship
words: ~1050
summary+a/n: "something/anything to do with siwon/kyuhyun/zhou mi + elva/show luo wow song; zhou mi's next solo and choreo practice for said song", requested by vintagentleman

wow